Wtf happened to my car and how do i explain to parents

wtf happened to my car and how do i explain to parents

on side of road, just called aaa

no idea how this happened

drive to a popular bar and follow a drunk that drives off, then get hit in a reasonably safe way. Your parents will just be glad you survived and never need to know about this.

What happened? Seems like image hosting server shit the bed, picture won't load

oh shit thanks for that. when this happens, i never see anyone else mentioning it and always assume it's a problem on my end so i never bring it up. good to know it's not just me

this work?

yeah i'm having the same issue

i posted on adv too where you can see full image, b is being odd

Nope. Strange that you can upload to the server, but not download from. Gook moot is getting sloppy.

So, what exactly happened to your car? I can see from the thumbnail that your tire is really far from the wheel well for some reason

What the fuck did you do?

>wtf happened to my car
you ran something over, look where you're driving.

I can see the images fine btw. How did your tires get so chewed up?

fuck. that's a real hemi you managed to do there

when's the last time you checked the spark plugs?

It's just a tire blowout. Could have happened from hitting something that cut the tire the right way in the road. It happens.

Did you break a strut and rip off the rear fender or what?

See that "H" looking badge? It's a Honda. That's your problem right there.

Just a bald tire that blew, not a big deal

as other user's have said, just a tire blowout. shit happens. the thing that sucks is that the outer rubber stayed attaches, whipped around and slapped the shit out of your rear panel.

I see the problem. You're driving a Honda.

Honda is reliable. Are you a sisterfucker who drives ford 4x4s or something?

Yeah, where's your bumper? Looks like you might have hooked something while driving. Had to be something big to fuck up the tire that bad and rip your bumper off

I can't see your coilovers in the picture.

If the tire can flop in/out or left to right, my money is on a separated ball joint or a broken control arm.

I prefer to drive a real car than a tin can.

Quick question: did your car have a bumper before the exploded tire?

you don't know how to use chains

>Ford
>Real car
>Found.On.theRoad.Dead

mmk

Good point. Also, why does it look like there's a brake caliper and a drum inside there?

How small is your penis? Im guessing very small

Do me a favor and take a picture of the other side. I want to see if I can see the suspension from that side. It would be insanely hard to lose a coilover.

t. A Mexican who can only afford 1k-3k Civics on Cragislist

no one is talking about dick sizes here you fucking homo

I've been trying to figure out what that is too, user.

The fuck is up with OP's car?

>Honda fag here

Most hondas with rear discs converted to a hybrid rear brake. Caliper on rotor for the pedal, and a drum brake inside for the emergency handle.

So it is small

people who say "real car" often don't realize that real men drive trucks

rotor is just rusty man

You just get a flat tire but keep driving.
Well shit for you, you just destroyed pretty good tire by your own stupidity.

Seen that on a Nissan somewhere I think - what I mean is that I don't see a rotor, just a drum and a caliper.
Jesus OP, we need more pics.

Look on the left side spoke. Above it is the caliper. Focus on that and you will see the rotor.

was this damage already there or did your tire popping do that!? If it was your tire that did it I guess it was a chunk of plastic that ripped off and shit whipped your side skirt

>my car
>how do i explain to parents

why would you need to explain anything if it's your car?

cause he's a faggot

also don't buy cheap tires. They are meant to fail safely. This is fucking insanity. I ran over an open man hole and the only thing that happened was the side of the tire wall blew open.

>He doesn't have a spare tire
>He doesn't know how to change a tire
>He needs AAA to change it

You deserve it

nope! wasnt there till just now

thx for responses everyone, hard to respond to em on phone but greatly appreciated

how much does this look like its going to cost?

The tire exploded and tore off the cheap plastic parts of the car. Pretty common in new cars, there is a lot of foam and weak plastic parts.

Maybe it's just the angle but it looks like a shadow to me.
Next, let's play find the suspension.

>tfw outta spare tires

what causes a tire to explode?

god damn OP. if you get lucky you might be able to find a skirt at a junk yard for cheap. maybe 300-400 USD total tire included?

not getting new tires when the mileage on the old ones is too much.

Your car clearly has Aids. The best thing to do is pour 5 gallons of petrol on it and set it ablaze so the Aids won't spread. Make sure to Livestream it for us!

or over pressurizing

>how much does this look like its going to cost?
its totalled.

Yeah I'm the same Honda fag that keeps posting.

If this is an 04-08 accord or civic you should be able to see the coilovers. Where the fuck is the coilover?

Also, look inside the top right spoke, you can see the edge of rust on the outside diameter of the rotor, follow it around and you can see where its all at.

Tire guy here. I've never seen a tire tear apart at the tread unless you drove over a fucking razorwire fence. You more than likely drove over something that got stuck in the tread and tore itself apart as it spun around inside the wheel well. It must've caught on your fender and ripped that off too.

Goddamnit I wish I could see that from another angle.
Also a Hondafag BTW, but EF, so I'd be looking for a trailing arm too. Not too familiar with the newer suspension setups though.

iow he can't drive for shit

I own 3 1990 crx si

2 for parts 1 for project.

Love,
The Honda fag

Don't listen to the faggots here.
That's a tire failure. Not your fault and whoever sold you the tire is at fault.
Your parents should fucking go off on them, you could've easily flipped over.
Nothing to make up here, just tell them the truth and wait for the payday.

I'd go right after the tire manufacturer, OP. Looks like a manufacturing defect for it to fail at the treads like that, I feel like they should be held responsible for the damages done, especially if the tire was professionally installed.

Get the mechanic at the garage to confirm they installed it, and you just might have a pretty good case it seems like. This could have ended much, much worst, especially if you were highway driving when it happened.