Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I can't fucking sleep and this shit has been eating at me...

>Relative is SJW scumfag
>Her Kid is 7
>She is claiming her Daughter is Trans and is trying to get her on hormone therapy.
>Before turning SJW, relative had stable work with husband and saved for kids college
>Entire college fund is blown on the start of kid's transition

I've been researching deeper and deeper into the effects of treatment as a child, and although she will look more like a man as an adult... what if shes not Trans or wants kids.

Fucking what if all these hormone therapy sessions and drugs give her cancer... the more and more I read the more sad I get...

Extended Family is left leaning but not entirely SJW but the only ones on my side is my immediate family. Rest of family spent all Christmas buying daughter boy toys to help transition...

How the fuck can someone do this to a child Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brainwashing I guess.

That's disgusting

She should have the child taken from her

My dad has talked to Child Protective Services and apparently this isn't a form of abuse...

She is being groomed to have her vag ripped out into a fucking dick... I see a 7 year old girl who is put into a butch shitty SJW hair cut...

All I can do is just fucking cry,,,

kids dont know any better, thats the sad part.

SJW's have forced it to a point where people think its okay to choose their child's gender, completely ignoring the fact it's supposed to be a choice.

I personally think trans people are retarded, but i dont hate them or anything. but forcing a child into a life of retardation and sucking feminine penis is just wrong.

its a fucked up world we live in.

kids dont know any better, thats the sad part.

SJW's have forced it to a point where people think its okay to choose their child's gender, completely ignoring the fact it's supposed to be a choice.

I personally think trans people are retarded, but i dont hate them or anything. but forcing a child into a life of retardation and sucking feminine penis is just wrong.

its a fucked up world we live in.

The more I look into this I see she isn't the only one who's parent is doing this... how many kids are being brainwashed into this

Chris Benoit picture is kek

The only trans person that makes any fucking sense here is Blair White...

Maybe its just me looking for comfort in strangers but the words of someone telling me i'm not a transphobic bigot for not being okay with watching a child be groomed into something she is most likely not is comforting.

I'm not sure. I was talking to my friend about how this sort of thing is real. Something needs to be done because something major like this shouldn't be done at such a young age.

Wow... super hivemind...

I don't know what the fuck to say that's just fucked

It makes me think of when I was 16 and tried to get a fake ID to get a tattoo. My dad found out and the cops got involved with the tattoo palor because I was too young to permanently get ink stuck in my skin...

And this perminate sterilization and destruction of a fucking 7 year old girl is A OK?

could be worse, they could be a frogposter

Oh god no it's not okay. It's horrible that CPS can't do anything.

im all for people going through gender reassignment if they want. fuck, its your own body.

BUT!!! a parent beginning hormone therapy on their 7 year old child? because their child says they want to be something growing up?? fuck that.

fuck
that

Ice watched a few docs on people in this stict...in the later years they most say how hated after a while and it was hello for those people who actually had sex changes.

THATS THE FUCKING THING.

Basically, the 7 year old likes to hang around me at family gatherings. I'm 19, she's like a curious kid. She asks about my music and likes it (Neo Thrash, Black Metal, Grindcore, earlier DeathMetal), tries to play more violent games with cousins, she loves to watch pro wrestling with me, hangs around boys, plays and watches football gets in the mud...

fuckin tom boy stuffs. But like her mom thinks she is trans because of it.

in a roundabout way this reminds me of when i was young and parents could get doctors to perscribe xannax, prozac, zoloft, and paxil to their 11 year old kids just because they were being too emotional.

remember a guy in h.s who was on six different prescriptions by sophomore year. one day he just stood up in class and ran out the door. he was already gone and by the time the faculty alerted the cops he took a swan-dive off an overpass.

parents still blame bullying.

wasnt bullied.

What the fuck. I can understand supporting her and letting her dress like a boy and get a boys haircut or whatever the fuck but committing a child to a gender reassignment is disgusting

yeah fuck that. she needs to figure out her own shit. She can decide shes gay, or likes looking like a boy. Fine, whatever. But the idea that theyre going to start fucking with her hormones not even during puberty but BEFORE IT?? Jesus fucking christ.

Thats like if i was 7 and told my mom and dad i wanted to be a soldier when I grow up so try to sell me to some warlord in Uganda who has child soldiers.

Call the cops and tell them the mother is sexual abusing him, Only way you might be able to save this kid.

This past thanksgiving, she gave me her tablet that had this shit on it

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

and asked if her and I could watch NXT or some matchs with her favorite girl wrestler Bayley.

Worst thing is, we went to the upstairs room and watched it with some other cousins and her mom came in and saw Bayley on the canvas with 7 year old poking her butt and giggling.

Her mom thinks she might be developing sexual urges at 7,,,

WHEN I WAS 7 I THOUGHT BUTTS WHERE FUNNY TOO.

I'm with you Op. Transgender people are fine if they make the decision themselves being well informed on the subject... But if we consider a child incapable of being able to give consent, why are we allowing them to decide to permanently alter their bodies? I feel like that's a much harder decision to make than understanding and consenting to sex.
If children want to break gender norms and be tomboys or dress unconventionally I don't even see any harm in that as it's a temporary thing and they can always change their minds as grow older... But hormones and surgery? That's too far to go based just on what a child tells you they like and how they feel.

Thanks for listening guys... heres more ass

It's just your average lefty virtue signalling bullshit.
The mom probably wants to be able to boast to realtives about how progressive she is in ''letting'' her daughter transition.
OP I'd recommend you cut contact to these people because things will likely get very bad once the girl gets older and realizes that her virtue signalling mom permanently fucked her life up.

yeah man, besides. sexualities are a little weird when you're a kid. I remember telling my mom I thought David Bowie in Laybryinth was prettier than any girl I ever saw and asking her if boys get married. They didn't instantly think I was gay or have any extreme reaction to it.

Grew older, decided I liked girls, never wanted to have a boyfriend. Nobody cared.

Good analogy, but more accurately it would be like if they started to inject you with steroids and hormones to make you hyper aggressive and give you a warrior's body and shit.

and americans still don't undertsand why we prohibited gay propaganda in russia

yeah right this sounds like a totally legit story.

>thanks for trying

lefty here. most of us actually agree with you. even we're sick of sanctimonious attentionwhores shitting up lives of people around them just because they want to be more progressive, more well rounded, more intellectual than anyone theyve ever known. They convince themselves theyre being a big beacon of light showing the way forward. But really theyre just being menaces.

Being gay! =/= injecting children with hormones and mutilating their bodies. I'm bisexual and think this is disgusting and should be illegal.

Extremism is extremism no matter which direction it faces. Swing too far in either direction and you're going to have problems.

My dad's thought about it.
They are on my mom's side and the've dogged her because her and my dad are born again jesus freak Republicans and they are moderate liberals with some of my mom's sisters and cousins being much further on the left.

The only really bad one is this 2nd 3rd cousin thing to my mom and her daughter.

Most of the time they pick at my dad's faith because they are either atheists are jews and it boil's his shit... but I think this is putting him to his edge.

l really hope the kid actually displays qualities of the opposite gender relative to it's life and really wants this, l'm just trying to think for the kid. Otherwise, if it is the parent pushing the child into believing these things and living that way then that is FUCKED, just to fit in with SJW beliefs and shit bitch needs to be stopped

Five seconds on Google will tell you this is a real thing that is happening to kids today.

to be fair to him.. this is Sup Forums

Anyone can say anything...

Niggerboobing Barry Soto's gapping asshole in Syrian Jewish Yard Apes

That's the problem though, kids don't always know what they want. Their brains aren't fully developed. They will be positive they think something is amazing one day and and be bored of it the next. Letting a child make permanent decisions about their undeveloped bodies is worse than saying they should be allowed to consent to sex

something about the word Syrian and jewish just really doesn't feel right

Touche

>lefty here. most of us actually agree with you.
This is really just the logical conclusion of today's leftism aka. Identity politics.

It's simply what happens if you destroy any and all standards of traditional society.
Unless you're the kind of lefty who is into class warfare, you're part of the problem.

Those kinds of girls make the best gfs when they're grown up.

Fuck her mom.

its starts with freedom for homosexuality and ending with 7 years old kids being injected therapy hormones by parents. no equality for gays. prohibition and its solve the question totally. we russians simple people. something cause problems > destroy cause of problems.

This tbqh.

I experimented with my best friend when we were like 8-9 years old, but that didn't make me gay.

Still... they should get it done young so they look hot and can have an ego and actually look attractive like they really want and not like a fucked up humanoid thing, if you get it done later. The truth is they are all disgraceful things and the whole sequence of events to change gender is fucking disgusting and the end product is a genderless biological freak of nature created by human

This comes to mind

There isn't that much you can do. TBH.

I would write out how you feel about it, and why you think it is a mistake. This isn't an argument - you are just letting them know.

After that, it just isn't your business.

kill them both

Peter is still a fagget

K. Don't go to my family's thanksgiving this year

yOU PROBABLY WANNA PUNCH ME IN THE FACE AFTER L SAID THAT BECAUSE IT'S YOUR RELATIVE RIGHT? RIGHT? *PRESENTS CHIN* GO FOR IT

Fine, but Peter gets to choose what they want to do, Billy is the same but forced to play a role that they don't want to.

I mean its possible and I hope shes okay... but the statistics and probability of her getting cancer from getting pumped full of testosterone when her body isn't meant for it is kinda worrying.

She isn't the best looking.. I mean shes fucking 7 and a chubby little shit...

But if she turns into Channing fucking Tatum in the end thats nice... but the Chemo and weird Queer Kids shit her mom puts on for her is still kinda fucked up.

Fine... Peter puffs peckers m8

What's wrong with that?

Cuz hes a little fagget like you m8

liking sports that usually males like etc doesn't mean you should become a tranny. You're relative is fucked in the head SJW mental illness but yeah it's her kid.