Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
just found a box of endone 5mg oxycodone HCL (20 tablets) out of my uncles old medicine cupboard. they expired in 2013, will they still work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iuPNXwMzFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. There might be a reduced potency, but I doubt it.

All the pharmaceuticals are still vaild until 20years from the expiring date. You lucky, have a good time!

share boi

Never taken them before or any sort of painkillers

As anons above said, there shouldn't be much drop in potency. I'd be careful tho, don't eat too many for your first time. Try 4 or 5, and see how it goes. They take about half an hour to kick in, and if you have too many you can kill yourself easily. If you don't feel too much of a high then you can do another 2.

Oh and I recommend having an antihistamine tablet with them as opiates make you feel itchy

Better one

How much to get a good buzz? I am underweight for 18

Yea, going small first, will see how I feel. Hope the potency isnt too low

Maybe start with 3 then. If you feel excessively drowsy, or short of breath then don't have more

on an empty stomach? iv heard its a better way to absorb the contents,

pop 3 of those and take a shot of vodka

keep track of time and see how many times you nod off

enjoy user!

It's up to you. If you have them on an empty stomach you might experience more nausea

eat beforehand it makes no difference other than a mildly sore stomach if you don't eat

is there any other way I cant take this? process for insufflating or smoking?

YEAH SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS FOR INCREASED POTENCY IT INCREASES ABSORBTION RATES. I DON'T RECOMMEND IT ALTHOUGH IT DOES GET YOU FUCKED UP, IT'S KINDA FUCKING GAY THOUGH BUT IF YOUR ALRIGHT WITH IT THEN YEAH

What strength are they in mg this is a drug that can kill

5mg. I only ask as I'm extremely underweight for my age and I want to know how much I cant take before any danger.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iuPNXwMzFs

take 2 of them you'll be right

Wrong you take OXY or other opiates with food not because of absorption but they make you feel very sick sometimes and having food with it makes it less likely

may i ask the souce

5mg is a low dose equivalent to about 8mg morphine sulfate. While I can't recommend taking expired medicine if it's still 100℅ strength then try two to begin. Have food. They cause nausea , constipation as minor effects and in overdose respiratory depression which is marked by difficulty to breathe or breathless

Sir 4 years of pharma at uni. Taking with food can have many reasons other than sore stomach. With opiates it's to reduce nausea with metrormin it's to stop diarrhoea and with some medication like naproxen it's to stop stomach irritation and ulcerations