Heroin hookup in Canberra AUS?

Heroin hookup in Canberra AUS?

New in town. Been using darknet but shit fell through this weekend and unless I can find some smack, I'm gonna have a bad time by tomorrow.

Anyone able to help a Sup Forumsro out?

Why should we care if you shake half to death?

You may not, but someone who has product to move may well be interested in a new customer...

Anyone, anyone?

Email me on [email protected]

Guess im shit outta luck. One last bump...

Just curious. If you wanted to die, how much heroin would you inject?

Than sux user hope you find someone
I'm addicted to norcos and oxys and I'll be feeling sick the day before I run out

Me personally? Lots of factors go into that.

If you've never used it before, shoot up a gram of good stuff. That'll kill you.

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but something went wrong. Now it's looking like Monday before I get it.

That's why I'm here begging. I have a tiny bit I'm rationing out slowly...

anyone got a hookup near the 913 kansas usa/

I got lucky today I was down to my last two and I'm completely broke, my friend came through with some cash He owed me and I found one of my female friends selling 40 of the norco 10s so I'm good for a few more days.

are you near civic dude?

Yep, Lyneham

Bumping in case civic guy comes back..

Nice one. Always good when something happens like that.

Lyneham is 15 minutes from Civic by car if you're not familiar.

You coming back dude?

Can get me on [email protected]

O'connor here.
Whats it like? Price? Never come across it ay

For me it's just super relaxing. Takes all the stress away. And now Im hooked if I don't get it I go into withdrawal, which is what I'm trying to avoid by begging for a hookup here ;)

Yeah good luck user I hope you find some because I wouldn't wish opiate withdrawal symptoms on anyone

Price is variable. $180-$220 for a street gram

On the darknet I buy 'pure' grams for closer to $350. Some people sell the pure stuff for like $500 though.

It's not cheap to be addicted to.

How long will a gram last you?

I use roughly 1.5 - 2 grams of pure a day. So it costs me $700 a day.

I snort though. If I injected this'd go down. Haven't brought myself to do that though.

wtf i can get a gram for £40 on deepweb

Dumb. It puts 10+x the previous stress when withdrawal. Rather just smoke tons of weed and have no physical withdrawal.

oh your in australia nvm

Yeah man we get arse raped for heroin here. I've looked online and my habit would be much more affordable almost anywhere in the world.

SUre. I had no plan to withdraw though, I am subject to circumstances outside my control right now.

Plus weed makes me paranoid

OP I hope you get dope sick. That's going to be really funny for me to picture, you fucking faggot.
Enjoy. Cunt.

don't you have a massive meth scene? could you make the switch?

I have serious anxiety, and amphetamines never really did me any good. In fact they caused me psychosis in around 2002, so I've never used them since.

weed doesnt help with withdrawls lol, only thing that ever helped me was alcohol but you have to stay buzzed 24/7 or it makes it worse

lol
LA dude here

china is like 70 a gram and my connect was pure af at first
gone down in quality a little but wtf
black is even cheaper

if a half gram costed me 100 id end up robbing my dealer

exactly the same for me man

Yes, we all know it is fucked here.

ALright, well, OP here signing off.

Was worth a try but has come up fruitless. Might as well try and get some sleep before I feel like shit!

can you get over the counter drugs in aussie land?, you can only get codeine tablets in UK and you have to use a cold water extraction to get all the shit out, that should hold you till your next fix

Won't someone please think of the poor helpless opioid addicts?

Damn op sucks for you right here in California LA I could get a gram of pure black for 50$ kek jelly?

You can get OTC Codeine for another 12 months. I tried CWE them before, but I think my tolerance is so high they don't do anything.

Good suggestion though, which I'll try.

Yes it sucks it costs a lot here. I've considered moving overseas for the cheap smack tbh. Not a quick or easy thing though.

as long as you use a proper method and make sure the solution is clear as possible (you can repeat the filtration several times) you can use as many packs as it takes

I thought there was a ceiling on codeine's effects at around 400mg?

this guy here
im 818 wya my dude ahaaa waddduupppp

Savage lol wth you doing on Sup Forums this late all trapped out huh? Lol

I live in the 818 area too in panorama lol you?

thats a myth, had all the science explained to me once but not smart enough to understand it lol

Also op Fuck it why spend all that money on black just Fucking buy yourself a plane ticket to California with that much money you're spending and get some smack here lol

Then go through with the withdrawal and find a a cheaper drug that won't make u suck dick for another dose

high af watching wwf
canoga lol

Nice, I bet you're on one huh lol

oh god dont move here
its already so expensive to live here, gentrified, over populated and everything is competitive
nobody ever move to california youre just fucking it up worse for all of us
god damn transplants end up moving somewhere else after 3-5 years anyways lol

actually i quit for a while
been on subs
havent touched smack for a month

i just blaze a lot and drink a lil
believe it or not lol

That is Hella true lmao traffic is retarded swarmed with Fucking niggers everywhere lol

Oh Damn not bad I'm surprised but then again almost all of 818 area is full of them tweakers noho is becoming infested with heroine its crazy lol

Panorama is dry af on smack lol

ive heard!
my homie just moved from noho more west and said he could find tweak n dope way too easy
glad he moved since he was doin tweak for a little
818 has always had tweakers lol fuckin chatsworth and simi are pretty bad even van nuys

This just became a socal thread lol

that's how you know heroin has gotten bad out here

THANKS PORTLAND AND SEATTLE

WE NOT ONLY HAVE YOUR SHITTY WEATHER RIGHT NOW BUT YOUR DRUG ADDICTION TOO

Oh Fuck yeah bro anywhere on Van Nuys or Sepulveda it's retarded with drugs and dangerous af if you're not careful lol one time I was waiting for the orange line on van Nuys, niggas were posted shooting black and tweak and started to play dice and one nigger got so heated cause he lost he took out a gun shot the dude that beat him and came up on everyone in that circle lol everybody started dipping and popos came in seconds and shot that nigger down lol

Dude for reals lol poor Australian guy tho that nigga is gonna feel the wrath of that withdrawal lmfaooo

ahaaahahahahah
poor sob needs some suboxone !
damn dude reminds me of my sketchy o line, 750 and 150 times
i also went to a party in chatsworth where one of the hosts shot himself
clearly some gang affiliated rap crew deal but it was free and so was the booze
the crowd was like straight bloods around 25-30 years old
and 30% kids like me lol
hipsters and scenesters
fuckin dj cut the music because of a fight and this dude on the dance floor shot himself
everybody ran or hid and like 30 cops showed up no joke cop cars lined up for like 2 blocks
meanwhile like 30 kids are all taking off and no one was getting stopped since they wanted to get inside and bust some hood dude

For reals and that shit is expensive af too I might as well keep being a Savage and spending it on smack lololol but I'm glad I don't shoot it or nothing I just smoke it sometimes here and there lol.

The ventura bus lines lololol
Damn I think a homie told me about that but I think that was a couple years ago lol haha

How old are you BTW I'm 22 about to be 23 in 2 months haha

yep that was a while back
think like 4-5 years ago maybe longer
and once i started shooting again it was game over
3 day rule and smoking is the way to go if you can maintain it
breaks are key

same age m8
my birthdays later this year

22 is weird
especially when youre doing drugs or getting off drugs lol

either of you oldfags?
ive been here for 10 years which is weird to think about now

Damn what a trip lol yeah I've been an old fag since my middle school days lol real oldfags know how to properly triforce lol

Like there's not enough junkies here already

▲▲

now im gonna fuck it up because theyve changed the alt+255 to something else

anyone remember the game?

Yeah lol im on mobile so I can't lol

Well I'm burnt out ima go to sleep fam lol

▲▲
I did it wrong probably.

>So it costs me $700 a day.
Where the fuck do you get $700 a day while you're blitzed out of your mind on $700 of heroin a day?

COntract worker. Make a lot more than $700 a day. I can still function normally.

Contracting what?

IT Contract worker. Thats all im gonna say on here.

yeah you need to start iv'ing you'll use half as much

night la/valley homies

▲▲
This is right, right?

Until your tolerance goes up

Please post pics of your cold turkey

why don't you just stop being a degenerate and not used drugs at all you cocksucker.

Drugs are the tool that the jews use to control you.

Op just buy some loperamide at a pharmacy. Its shit but will stop withdrawl.

Also look into kratom

Guess I need to get into contracting holy shit

Probably because he cant work while in withdrawl

Will the experience be pleasurable to OD like that tho? or will you be tripping balls and seeing demon semen before you go?

You have a chance to survive with severe brain damage.

Best would probably be propofole or a short acting barbiturate. Thatll do it reliably.

What also works is Heroin + a good benzo both heroic doses

Get as much killer weed and dabs if possible and sum valium, They will help