Back in the day, I fucked my girlfriends little brother (we were 16, he was 13) repeatedly. Ask me anything...

Back in the day, I fucked my girlfriends little brother (we were 16, he was 13) repeatedly. Ask me anything. Pics r them back then/ them now

How old are they now?

20/18

Does your girlfriend know?
Have you and the brother ever talked about it?

Describe first time pls. Did you ever cum in him

She knew the whole time. Didn't care. Said she was glad he was "proud of who he is"

I'm confused is the chick making this post

quads

Not quads fag
This

You must be new here.

Yes I did. And my girlfriend and I were very open, she knew I had bi thoughts, pretty muched asked if I wanted to. No dad, very rough household obviously growing up

Story time pls

Of?

how you fucked a 13 year old and came in his ass
did she take part?

Tell us how it went down, how it happened, how it felt, etc duh

We'll the first time I didn't wind up fucking him. She was telling me how he always talked about how much he liked me and how awesome I was "really shy kid". And she knew he was gay he told her before and he was one of those guys you could just tell. So I went into his room to talk to him, and we made out for a bit, and I let him give me a bj and I got two fingers in his ass while he did it

>people grow up to be ugly

fuck society for condemning youthful looks as bad

>Back in the day, I fucked my girlfriends little brother (we were 16, he was 13) repeatedly. Ask me anything. Pics r them back then/ them now

I can see why. He's better looking that his sister.

Woof Huberman. Woof!

Did you lube him up to finger? How did the first time fucking him go down? Do you guys still keep in touch and is it ask?

I just got my finger wet, no lube. All 3 of us still talk, we remained friends after us two broke up

did you lick the shit particles off your fingers?

you abomination

Did she watch you two fool around or fuck ever?

You're gay

Tell us about the first time you actually fucked him. What position? How long did it last? Did he seem to enjoy it?

now i wanna see user

A couple times yes

Was he tight

Did she like watching it?

How did the first time fucking him in the ass go down? Did she ever watch you guys fuck?

someone call the police
>Sup Forums fag OP

We'll it was after a couple makeout finer sessions. I asked if he wanted to try and he said yes. Lotta Vaseline on my cock, him laying on his back, legs spread and up. Got it about halfway in, it was hurting him, so I just thruster it like that for about 3 minutes, slowly getting deeper in deeper. I pulled out and came on his cock and balls after about 5 minutes. A little bit of blood was on my cock after, he had a boner but he also was in decent pain

She said it was very "interesting". Very weird, messed up person

That's hot. My sister let me watch her give her boyfriend a handjob once when I was like 12. It was good stuff.

did ur fingers smell like shit?

Did u ever get shit dick?

Did you guys ever fuck doggy style? Tell us about the hottest time you remember

The first couple times a little. But then he started learning not to eat when I was coming over the next day for one of our days

That was probably one day my gf said I had to have a date day with him cuz he actually like really liked me. So we had dinner and hottubbed, and after hottubing he put on a pair of his sisters leggings and danced for me before I doggied him and came in his ass

Oh I'd pound that props to u

E tremely. He almost cried the first time I pushed 2 in

Fag

I don't know ehy you're confused he stuck it in his ass hole.

Did he ever beg to get dicked

Oh yea. Whenever I was just hanging with my girlfriend he'd hand around and try to flirt, he'd call me to tel me he missed me (on his home phone). He sometimes said things like "please just let me suck it for one minute". Horny bastard

Post more pics of the girlie's feet.

What did he feel like inside? Warm wet velvet?

Bingo.

What was your hottest time together? Details pls

Our date night was fun as I said. Another fun time was I was giving him a ride to chess club and I fucked him in the back of my truck, came in his ass, and he didn't clean it out, just went to chess club. She told me his underwear were stained the fuck up the next day

when i was younger (around 9) i was sleeping over at a cousins and he groped the shit out of me he felt guilty but ended up liking it and few years later he got an apartment and he would let me come over to fuck

Nice

>She told me his underwear were stained the fuck up the next day
You people are fuckin weird

Yea it was definitely strange

most pedos would only dream of stuff like this he was already 18 when he touched me and 4 years later he had me bouncing on his dick

Honestly dude, of all the imaginative and depraved shit that gets posted on Sup Forums, this doesn't even rate at a 2/10.

This guys so lucky

Question 1 -

How does it feel to be a paedophilic piece of shit/ and or sad neckbeard piece of shit pretending to be a paedophilic piece of shit on Sup Forums?

Question 2 -

If you are actually so stupid as to really be who you say you are, how long do you think it will take 4chown to track you down and ruin your life and that of those in the picture?

Question 3

Can jet fuel melt steel peadobeams?