Mexicans and whites let's push out the niggers from out great nation

Mexicans and whites let's push out the niggers from out great nation.

OP you basement dwelling faggot NEET...this gonna happen to you

People like you should be put down, you pissant edgelord.

Spice here. I'm down.

I meant Spic. Fuck.

Let's be fair, nuke the whole world and hit the reset button on this bitch...

Build that wall & lets have a clean America

this nigga

The average spic is 231,5% better than the avg nig.
At least they can work.

I agree that hispanics are much better than niggers, but hispanics are still responsible for a lot of crime.

Yeah, But if Trump does as he says, and dumps all criminal spics, it'll be fine. Imo just give the illegals that have done no criminal stuff citizenship and be done with it.

Yeah we have our own subset nigger culture. Buncha dickies wearing, shaved headed cholo wannabe fags. Aside from that, I've noticed "Chicana Feminism" taking off which is another cancer spreading among Hispanics.

>Chicana Feminism

oh boi, you guys are going down the same shithole as the west. Welcome to the club.

I'm a 4th generation beaner, though, so I'm a little more Americanized than some of my peers. I can only hope future generations can avoid all of the retarded subcultures that inject a victim complex in Hispanics that lead them to fail.

>cause mexico isn't an utter shithole

There are two types of beaners. The generic welfare abusing chola wetbacks and the uppity uncle juans (minority).

Spics are 3rd world trash & should be kicked out of USA

alright mr edgelord sir.

Why do americunts hate niggers so much?? Not all niggers are thiefs and rapists right. Do not judge a whole race on just a group that acts wrong. Obama is a nigger, and there are niggers in ur military that protect your lazy white asses. So please do not hate all of them. Not every nigger is bad. Greetings from Holland faggets

Yeah it's just a distinct branch of sjw horse shit (because in this age of narcissisism and identity, everyone needs to have their own little club) that makes Mexican Americans proud of their identity as being apart of some unique culture. Which is fine on its own, but ultimately leads to your run of the mill college SJW.
Mexico is a shit hole. I'm pretty glad I don't live there.

dutch are lower than niggers

hahahahahaha, greetings from "Holland" here as well. Its the fucking Netherlands. And out of the entire US race statistics, blacks only make up 13% of the population. And about 6 or 7% are black males going around gangbanging, leaving single mothers everywhere. Single moms that will raise more shitty males that need a father figure. And because 80% of black homes does not have a father, those kids end up in gangs as well. Leading to Detroit/Chicago etc becoming complete shitholes. 90% of the black population gets taught by the media to hate whitey. And 90% of the white pop gets told to love the blacks that hate them, or they are racist. I'm probably responding to bait, but come the fuck on.

#NoAztlan

We (the dutch) have one of the best healthcare systems in the world. We have THE best highway roads in the world. The BEST sanitary system in the world. We are not filled with fucked up gangs who shoot eachother each fucking day.

That's why he hates you. All he has are his words.
And you have ALL of that shit. Feels good man