Looking for donations for my cat Napoleon...

Looking for donations for my cat Napoleon, he is really sick and needs to go to the vet but I'm not able to swing the vet bill atm. I've had the cat for 13 years almost and he is my best friend. Any donations would be appreciated to help me and my buddy out.

Bump

bump

can you post a copy paste link

I'll donate if I can get a pic of Napoleon with a timestamp to prove he's real.

same

gonna need the link

L/ink is in the pictures and one sec

i aint typing all the shit out

no proof its fake

I can't put it otherwise, it considers it spam.

And here guys.

He can't stand and is panting and barely is drinking water. I wouldn't come here if I wasn't really in need.

h/ttps://w/w/w.gofundme.c/om/napoleons-vet-bill

instead of .com make the dot a space

Just take out the /'s where neccess

Bump for Napoleon

bumping

nice trips

Trips for my kitty!

Okay man, since you got me my proof, I'll see if I can bump you $5-$10 in the morning. Either that cat is actually sick, or you just need money, but either way, I'll see what I can do. If your cat is actually sick, I hope that lil dude gets better soon, he's a cute cat. Say hi to him for me, I need sleep.

bumping to save your cat

Have a good night and I wouldn't joke about this, I love my cat a lot and he was doing good for a bit which made me happy but yesterday he got really bad and I'm so scared I'll lose my best friend.

kek i actually feel bad

bumping

Bump

poorfag here, sorry i can't donate to you man.

It's cool man, the bump helps.

I think he'll be okay as long as you take him to the vet ASAP. I'm sure you'll scrape up some money tonight for him, lots of people get paid on Fridays so I'm sure some people will donate.

if they help i guess bump

OP take him to the vet and get him better, Most vets do a payment plan so you can pay whatever you can afford even if it's a little amount a week or w.e i'm sure they'll understand. Get better soon kitty and good luck op!

Mhm I'm hoping i'll get some help. From what I read it maybe a urinary or bowel blockage at the best case and it can be passed and he will get better if its just a bad one. Worse case he could have a blood clot that is causing it and that means surgery which is very expensive.

is the surgery worth OP? think about the long run your cute kitty isn't gonna live forever. I hate to say it but i think its time you think about getting a new friend and moving on.

Well just like user before you said, most vets offer payment plans. Their pretty affordable and work better than paying it all at once. Surgeries are expensive. If it is something that'll pass though, that'd be better for Napoleon. Hopefully it's just a slight obstruction.

cant donate, but i hope your kitty gets better soon man

If he has to get surgery I'll gladly pay it and go into debt for my buddy. I love him a lot and I saved him as a baby when his mom got hit by a car and gave him a second chance at life and I want to make sure he has a happy one and dies peacefully in his sleep knowing I love him very much.

He just peed himself on my blankets so I think it might be a bowel blockage...hopefully it's a normal one.

bump

you started collecting 20 days ago? Kinda neglectful no?

He was doing fine for a bit after his eyes cleared up and I thought he was going to be fine since he was eating and drinking and going outside but he just recently within the last 24 hours became unable to stand or walk.

if he means that you go into debt OP? I can get you a new kitty its not hard. Cats don't live forever OP they just don't

I know they don't but I don't want him to die like this..

Old copypasta

Back to your cave beggar

Trolls...

Bump

no money but ill bump for kitty

thank you friend

bumpppp

bumpppp

bummmmmpppppp

what's this?

Thats my cat, he is resting due to being sick

>2017
>niggas taking cats from the streets and pulling shit like this off
>High

I'm sorry all I saw in that one was darkness and a pale blurred man in the far left.

2017=2+0+1+7=0/=/2027

Two words
Fuck you.

It's okay bud

ive had to rush animals in in an emergency before. they will treat the animal, then talk to you about payment after. and they do have plans. take your fucking cat to the vet. like now. get off Sup Forums

gotta wait till they open.

>3 grand
the motherfucker dont even know whats wrong yet and hes trying to raise surgery tier money. hes bs.

Yes because it will cover his put down fees

it costs nowhere near that to put down an animal. and i used the ones that come to your house

Just toss it in the oven

I wasn't sure how much it would cost so I wanted to be covered on all fronts.

Just put a pillow over it and sing let it be by the beatles

Kill yourselves.

HEY HEY I'm not the cat here. We're trying to kill the cat

Newfag

bummmppppp

Yet another poorfag here. I hope your cat gets better, my dude. I know what it's like to lose a buddy and I'd hate for you to go through that.

Thank you friend :]

Sent ;)

:] thank you

Will send for more cat pics :^)

If I had money I would. Bump for the kitty

I can do more but it won't have a timestamp cause he just fell asleep.

timestamp not necessary

Had to clean him up after he peed himself but I'm glad he is resting for a bit and his breathing has calmed.

HHHNNNNGHHNGGGAAAH

thats so fucked up.

shitfaggot

bump

Stop samefagging nigger

Hold up, why are you fags so quick to talk about killing it?
Cats can end up living longer than 13 years if they are well taken care of. I would know, I had one for 15.

If something is wrong with it please do as said and take the cat first.
When you know the cost and can follow-up with another post/thread where we know how much you actually need more people will feel inclined to help out.

I am just hoping they do payment plans since I've heard that they want a lump sum before they accept payments so I want to get together as much as I can.

bump

Getting a new feline is not what is hard.
Believing you could
(or even actually thinking about trying to)
replace a true friend
is something that can hurt.
Even more so as years go by and your attachments gain depth.

exactly. something these jerks don't understand.

I'm giving one last statement as a bump from my end.

Op, If you read this.
(I can only hope that this isn't "pasta" or anything like that because of what I'm about to say.)
I am sure you will be successful where I am to this day a failure.
My cat was a true friend to me,
and in her final days I was absent.

Before I left I remembered being told how much she disliked it when I was gone, and I remembered how she would come to me quickly when I returned puring loudly...

But the one time I could have been there to ease things for her I was gone.

bump

I'm so sorry to hear that my friend, this isn't a copy pasta and I hope that your kitty is waiting for you in your personal heaven my friend.

>your personal heaven
Could something like that exist?

It can if you will it.