youtube.com/watch?v=6iuPNXwMzFs
vocaroo.com/i/s15CZFGhTI6S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahaha boring

Secret claim!

wow you take this so seriously xdd

Excitement or give me a heartattack

not very well, tho I know very little spanish already

I'd love for you to teach me something, maybe how to say "I love you"?

Claimu
Oh, sorry to hear that, we all have life problems though don't we?

Ich bin lib

youtube.com/watch?v=bsgPrXyLMu8

how would I pronounce this? :o

Well. You misunderstood me. I meant that, I'm problematic.

>rules
>on

Damn. You saving your money for anything specific?
Monster grills in a school setting. Think Monster Girl Quest mixed with Katawa. I wanted monster girls cause I like em, and I wanted the VN to have emotional impact.
Tbh I hate my friends. I'm just lonely.
Ooh, did you play Triple Deluxe? I wanted it, but poor. Was it good? ...This song really is.

Disliked

we did it reddit :D

Well we can't have that, i would be devastated if i gave you a heart attack. Alright my love, i gotta go to sleep now. I can barely keep my eyes open anymore.

Kinda. At the moment, I'm just working to pay off all my debts. I'm making good progress, and tax returns are going to SEVERELY help cut them down, if not outright help me get rid of them. Then I'm saving for either Anime Expo, and for a hard top RX7, Mk.3 Supra, or an MR2. I'm a bit of a car nut, so...

Disliked

Koenisegg

we did it reddit :D

Disliked

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll do well.
Dw i'n caru ti. 'Dw i'n' like do-en meaning 'I', 'caru' for love, and 'ti' for you.
I love you too.

We all also make problems to be fair, i don't think i'd mind, i deal with plenty of things anyway.
That's a shame, it's very very fun, i assume you felt the same with Robobot then?

I've played pretty much every Kirby game, what Kirby games have you played? who are your favorite characters.

Goodnight Hanako. Sleep well my dear

Borderline Yandere

yo quiero un abrazo sachi
te amo rei c:

should I try to pronounce it on discord?

it might be embarrassing for me .-.

Alright i'm heading to bed. goodnight everyone.

That sounds pretty interesting.

Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your night. Goodnight Tomoko.

spic language -_-

Is so easy to trigger people in this place.

Because, you guys are boring and care too much.

Ayy, Anime Expo. I go every year. This year was pretty miserable, though, I cosplayed Frisk to my best friend's Chara and it was over 100 out and we were in sweaters.

Almost everyone I work with is a car nut, but I know next to nothing.
I know I have a black Camry that I call Lee and I love her
I have played every single kirby game but Dreamland 2, Triple Deluxe, and Robobot as far as I know.
My favorite game is either Dreamland 3 or Squeak Squad. Then again, Super Star was pretty great, and so was Air Ride even though it's not really a kirby game.
Favorite characters...I never remember how to spell her name, but the painter girl from Crystal Shards (another favorite game) and Nago from Dreamland 3.
I just like the Kirby series, tbh. Is it worth going back and buying Triple Deluxe and Robobot? I didn't actually beat Return to Dreamland, it felt kinda meh to me.
Sweet dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iuPNXwMzFs

check this out

crash my car
correct
spanish :o

cold...

Me too thanks

I think it will be cute fy nghariad.
I don't want to force you though.

Get a blanket or a pet

Or a life

I'll try in a bit maybe

I hate the sound of my own voice

but I guess everyone says that :o

Neat cars, nothing I'll ever afford though.

I got tickets for this year. It'll my first expo since 2012. No idea if I'ma cosplay or not this year, but I'd love it if I could.

I have a '91 RX7. She's been in a few accidents, but she's still running strong! She is a convertible however, and I'm REALLY not a ran of verts.

That won't make you feel warmth. Well maybe a different kindGuess that works

what about you?

Theres only a couple dozen, maybe less in the world. So yeah, I assume even with everyone from this thread pooled their money from Birth to Death, we wont even be close to 1/5th of the price.

You could just make a vocaroo, I'm sure you sound fine fy nghariad.

I'm not within reach

that's what I'm doing, but I'm still shy

what is fy ngharia? :o

What do you mean? are you responding or just trying to call me out?
I think Return to Dreamland was aiming for a better multiplayer experience rather than single, i liked Triple Deluxe and Robobot much more.

I still loved Return to Dreamland though, only thing i dislike is that the final boss theme seems to get more attention in the newer games and merch rather than the one right before it and the final boss was pretty much a less fun Marx, though the fight was fun i just mean personality and motive.

Robobot brought back a lot of things from the series you'd probably love that one a lot , My favorites would be Super Star Ultra and Triple Deluxe.

I believe her name was Adeleine.

My favorites are Marx, Meta Knight, Dedede, and Sectonia, i was happy to find out Marx was getting a plush alongside Magolor.

oh...

so cold

hi

Responding. I'm just, something else.

It means my love or my sweetheart.
That's okay, whatever you do will be fine.

I love cons and expos. I go to SDCC every year, too. You should totally cosplay, it always makes it funner! I'm going as either mai waifu or Max Caulfield from Life Is Strange.

Hey, it could be worse. With how things are running in my family, I think I might need to get rid of Lee and start driving around a Honda Odyssey. And fuck minivans.

I played through most of it with my friend, but she got bored when we reached the last world.
I'd love a 0 plush tbh.
Do Robobot or Triple Deluxe have gimmicks? If so, what are they? Also, why Robobot over Triple Deluxe?
Sorry to ask so many questions, I'm just interested.

Hello, Haruhi!

I'm sure we could get along, if you make mistakes just learn and keep trying!

I would hold you but really try the other things

how are you?

hey
i just want someone to wrap their arms around me

So not cold just lonely? That's ok user

inner loneliness makes me feel cold

Pretty good, a little sleepy 'cause it's 3 AM here. How about you?

Ya. Luckily, my dream cars are pretty cheap all in all. If I was offered a modern day super car, I'd probably just sell it and use the money to get all my dream cars, make them like new, and modify the engines. Then use the 90% of the rest of the money to buy some shit boxes that I could wrench on.

You mean the Comic Con that held riiiight over there?
>Yes, I work that close to the convention center.
I assume you live in SoCal?

>Odyssey
I am so sorry, I would never give up a car I love for a minivan, regardless of circumstances.
I mean, what would you even really need one for? Do you have a lot of kids?

>you will never feel hei's collarbones

there is literally no reason to continue living at this point

Well I could try to keep you some company but I don't think it's what you want

Really? i found the Halcandra levels to be the most fun in that game.

So a plush ball with a red eye? it'd be easy to homemake that wouldn't it?

Triple Deluxe has hypernova, which has Kirby inhale things like a black hole.

Robobot had a very fun gimmick, the mech, it works somewhat like the animal friends from Dreamland three, where it could take an ability and do something else with it, like a huge flamethrower, only thing is that you get it halfway through the levels it's in and leave it after you beat it, but it was very fun.

also the boss fights are kinda like 64 where you're in kinda a round place sometimes, in Robobot.

No problem, i love speaking of Kirby!

vocaroo.com/i/s15CZFGhTI6S

Hi everyone

life has no meaning after realizing such pain
youre doing fine. talking to you is keeping my body from shivering in this cold
hey

Sure do!
I actually live probably within half an hour of where you took that picture.

Nope! I'm a single lonely virgin. We just happen to have one and for some reason it's been decided that the car we're going to keep is not Lee.

See, now you've tempted me to make my own.
Was it you I was talking about poke-plushies with?
With those descriptions, I gotta say, Robobot sounds significantly better. I'll..Probably buy it after I finish Moon.
Ooh, you know what I miss from Dreamland 3? The fishfriend. Him + Plasma power, then you just shatter the lightbulb and stab everything to death. It was fun!

Hello!

I love you.

;-;

No one is ever going to claim her except me unless you've read Molester Man, but for those who know her y'all know that my girl Kansai is fire as fuck.

Well what things do you enjoy?

hi!
how have you been?

It's perfect. You're perfect.

link it
i enjoy quiet and calm settings and i actively seek them out what about you?
i've been cold and lonely, i miss my family, i have 2 more months in this hell

well I don't know about that, but I'm glad you appreciate it c:

would you like to say it properly? or maybe say tem amo?

only if you want to though :o

te amo*

You sound sleepy :o

dont be lonely you have us to talk to
just got up so im still a little sleepy myself

stop! ;-;

Ayyyyy, so many SoCal people here. I've actually met 2 of them, but they don't come here anymore.
Picture was taken from the top of my work. Could go up there now and take another if I wanted to.

Fucking why? I dislike both, but I'd rather the Camry than a minivan!
Well, I guess at least it isn't a crossover...

That's interesting. What kind of place? An example? I play lots of games and post here normally

How'd you sleep?
I love Socal. Sun, surf, what's not to like? Having the cons super closeby is nice, too. It's been a little rainy lately, though.
Trust me, I'd rather the Camry as well. For whatever reason, it's not my decision to make.

Well go for it and see how that goes!

Nah, don't talk about pokemon too much but i do like the series, i also got a Mewtwo plush this Christmas if that counts.

Triple Deluxe was very fun, don't get me wrong, it has some of the best boss fights in the series, and a mode where we play as Dedede with a surprise final boss at the end of that.

Robobot also had another Meta Knightmare though which was also amazing and took things to a new level with the boss fights, also Galacta Knight, though i suppose it depends on which you prefer.

Though i think play Triple Deluxe before Robobot just to get some references here and there, also Sectonia.

Ah, i believe his name was Kine, he was my favorite animal friend besides Chuchu of course.

Good morning everyone

Oh heya, I haven't seen you here before. Are you new? Welcome to waifu

Sup faggot

the satellite only passes by once every 6 hours
an example.. the best place is when i close my eyes and jam earplugs deep inside my ears and hide where so one can find me, but after a while i get lonly, any good games out for 2016? i haven't been by a computer in 14 months

source

source from what?

your pictures

if you dont mind

HiWhere are you if you don't mind me asking? I can see how that would be nice. Well the new doom was cool

I just might!
Ah, my mistake, sorry!

Galacta Knight sounds neat as heck. I'll take your advice, though!
Chuchu is great, if I was gonna get a plush of any animal friend I'd get her. I just really like all of em, to be honest. Ricky had some good powers.

I'm...Relatively new, yeah! Been in a few threads, though. Are you the same chara that was posting earlier today...? About, uh..Ikaros?

Eh, from a car enthusiast point of view, Cali is one of the WORST states to live in without knowing people. But otherwise, I rather like it.
Rain has kinda sucks cause my cars weatherstripping isn't that great. But it makes for some easy drifting downtown!

Why not? Not your car?
>Is this where i help someone find a cheap car that they'll love?

Sup ya pedophile-priest-probin' chickenskin-sack-havin' sphincter fingering, dental dam using taint tonguing blue ball blowing cincinnati bowtie recieving dirty sanchez loving used panty collecting Fat jelly ass Three and a half inch wet pink willy havin' (used) urinal cake curator cuckold connoisseur Stupid dumb son of a bitch that sucks the chrome off a '57 chevy bumper.

hi
i slept pretty well compared to recently
aw
have you been up to anything recently

Oh, I dig through google, pixiv and through the borus. Needs rather long to get them.

Where do you get yours from?

good morning

Yeah that's me, I went to bed and just got up.

Welcome to waifu

That is, hands down, the longest insult I have ever heard.
I'm amazed

good morning haruhi

oh i dont like violent games that much
im about, um, at least 190 miles off of the alaskan coast, its cold. the wool fleece and kelvar helps a little
yeah the satellite is almost out of range now, i want to cry
i've been up to protecting my place of work
you troll, i want to know who your waifu is

It's fine, we all do that sometimes.

Wait, did you play Meta Knightmare Ultra in Super Star Ultra?

They're all great! but she's certainly the cutest of the bunch.

Sorry to hear.
Hopefully it'll clear up soon! Oh, and I feel the need to ask..D'you know the car group Humble Origin? They're based in Mira Mesa, I believe.

It would be, but I'm saving money for a surgery I'd rather not go into details about.

Well, that's good! Any particular reason you haven't been sleeping well lately, if you don't mind me asking?

Good morning~
And, uh, don't take this the wrong way, but I was kinda curious. You were saying how problematic they were, but isn't your waifu Chara?
Like, murder everyone in the Underground Chara?
You seem like a nice person from what I've seen so far, is there any particular reason that Chara is your waifu despite their behavior?
Thanks for your welcome~

Y'know, that sounds familiar, but kirby names have a tendency to escape me. I absolutely played and cleared SSU, so I would assume I played that. Is that the one where you're on the Halaberd?

How goes it?Oh then I could think of some if it wasn't 3am sorry. What are you doing there?