Do it, say whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAALIM_5u1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5IeutlB84Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly have no idea what to rec either of u
mercury rev - boces

why is kpop so comfy

so this mr somerville was a dirty commie?

Asa-Chang & 巡礼 - 影の無いヒト

Black Widow is the best thing on that Pristin mini imo
speaking of comfy, do you like the super comf cricket song? youtube.com/watch?v=uAALIM_5u1Q

you like eddie marcon?

i remember striving for this kind of taste back in 2014 (not an insult, i just loved jap stuff)

how's that lovage album

is he related to Emmanuel Macron? ;^)

im not sure which is my favourite track on it yet, think I need to give it another listen or two
yeah I loved cricket song too

yeah it's super comfy and I absolutely love onomatopoeic vocals

+Lovage

-lazyposting

+Shangri-Las

+Madonna

+Blawan

+Rashad

why do i still post
how is the new j&mc
check tuning circuits
gowns- red state
good fellers good no trend good heads
i still need to listen to penguin cafe
have you listened to dog faced hermans
youtube.com/watch?v=5IeutlB84Nc

+de Clive-lowe, Deee-lite

same but I also don't know why I wouldn't post so

no one udnerstands me....

these threads are 90% people saying "i dont recognize anything on these collages please rec" and Real Discussion hardly ever happens

mu needs an elitist revolution

I feel like everyone (me included) has some weird idealized vision of what "Real Discussion" entails, mostly based on what they DON'T want rather than concrete ideas about how it should be, and that it's kind of holding everyone back a bit. I feel like it's almost always better to say something, anything, even a joking quip about an album cover, in the hope it gets the ball rolling. Recs are cool if you can think of something, but really anything could spark a nice talk, which is what I'd want in the times I'm bored enough to be on here for a longer while.

you said it

i think people are too afraid of sounding dumb and so they don't say anything

we are all friends. there is no wrong way to hang out

u seem like you would have a deep voice and talk in a monotone deadpan
but be kind of funny
ultimo cutie and softy boy
probably gay
probably my ex boyfriend tyler desu
you take too many stimulants i feel like
anyway add me on last.fm our tastes are synchronized

nedflanders666
cozism is a lifestyle
+0%
u seem kind of bland but i like the cute anime album
nothing 2 say 2 u

QUESTION: how to upload album art 2 last.fm when like, the band's albums aren't even on there
a lot of stuff i get from bandcamp is woefully underdocumented on there....

which are the bland things on my collage?

oh and when you scrobble an album, last.fm creates a page for the album automatically, which you can access from your library on the website. from there you click on "artwork" and the rest is fairly obvious

yeah but when its albums on bandcamp
or stuff you downloaded *leans in to whisper* illegally
it like creates its own page for each track
and when u cilck on the artists there are no albums mentioned under their name

idk man

last.fm is very flawed in many ways

as for ur 'blandness"
its a superficial glance at the color palette of ur chart (lots of monotones) and moods of albums i recognized (kind of grey and downbeat)

i just want is a /comfy/ atmostphere to post my autism squares in

The problem is the huge variety of music out there and finding people who can discuss the music you like if not the usual fodder is rare.

8 years and the closest I've come to my tastes is /groove/ but even then the other main poster is much more keen on older funk and I like the newer style.

Remember how most of Sup Forums are 17-20 and only really scratching (no pun intended) the surface and discovering music but then the only boards which cater for many subgenres are on reddlt which are mostly youtube links and nothing more.

we should get a containment board of our own desu?

>and when u cilck on the artists there are no albums mentioned under their name

what do you use to scrobble? some scrobbling plugins, as opposed to the actual scrobbler program, don't take the album artist tag into account when scrobbling, which prevents last.fm from making an album page

I guess that's why the only real way to discuss music you like that isn't well-known on the board is to spread it around so people listen to it. But no one likes a shill and having your faves memed is mostly counterproductive to discussion itself.

it's some dedication to stick around this place for 8 years despite all that tho damn

>but then the only boards which cater for many subgenres are on reddlt which are mostly youtube links and nothing more.

not the mention I can't handle Reddit's layout at all

>it's some dedication to stick around this place for 8 years despite all that tho damn
I'm generally only here when working or when waiting on emails/the family to wake up

>not the mention I can't handle Reddit's layout at all
Same