vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-weeknds-starboy/
youtube.com/watch?v=QPcOZcmHO-s
youtube.com/watch?v=yvqMfZE41pY
youtube.com/watch?v=52H9jVQ5euU
youtube.com/watch?v=BTet3C_afKA
soundcloud.com/tenstring/purple-fuzz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9rC5on552I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that nigga makes shitty music that doesn't really affect me. here's a better god tier artist.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaH4W1rY9us

at least his lyrics make you think and its catchy and nice. this banana monkey makes shitty pop music with no symbolism to anything.

Not off to a good start are we

>tfw your white sissy ass will never get pumped by the weeknd.

why live

vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-weeknds-starboy/

how can that monkey fucker make you feel anything? sad as fuck when idiots give this guy money to sing about a starboy. what the fuck lmfao. what happened to the bob dylans of this world?

Shut up, dad

Sorry son ;( please make me breakfast in bed.

Calm down before you catch a stroke grandpa fuck

sonney grandpa dick needs stroking plz suck

how the fuck did I end up on [s4s]

God tier artists my ass.

This nigga, true god tier artist. Prove me wrong.

HR Giger best artist of all time

he knows

>god tier
>weeknd

Choose one, nigger.

Weeknd tries too hard to sound like Michael Jackson. Music is clearly for emotionally unstable "Im so misunderstood" and "my hearts be btoken too many times" little boys and thots. Go gome with monotone manure.

>nigsounds are serious art

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

>> god tier thread

K

you know it

would love this way more if it was way slower
lets start this thread shall we?
youtube.com/watch?v=QPcOZcmHO-s
youtube.com/watch?v=yvqMfZE41pY
youtube.com/watch?v=52H9jVQ5euU
youtube.com/watch?v=BTet3C_afKA

Taylor Swift, the one and only.

>listening to metal
How's your uncles dick taste user?

Anyone?

WilI you fucktards stop leaking out of your containment board?

It's like I can't browse Sup Forums for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES without someone posting a "LE EBIN S4S IRONIC MAYMAY XD". Your dipshits are like a fucking EBOLA epidemic, as soon as one shitposter posts anything even remotely related to /s4s/ another 500 crawl out of the woodwork as start spamming, checking dubs and posting unfunny pictures of shit "memes" that don't even make any fucking sense. And can we talk about /s4s/'s memes for a second here? It's amazing how the board most obsessed with memes has failed to produce even one meme that isn't complete and utter garbage. The closest thing you cocksuckers had to an actual successful meme was topkek, and even that was ripped off ylilauta. And when was that? Two years ago? What actual real memes did /s4s/ produce since then? Just a whole bunch of frankly quite boring pictures with zero humor or exploitability. It's no wonder that nothing from this self-declared "OC factory" ever actually spreads to other boards. This is painfully pathetic to watch. Most of you aren't even being ironic anymore. Some of you actually actually come here and in full sincerity participate in this circlejerk. You excuse your actions by saying mindbogglingly idiotic shit like "this is like old Sup Forums! lel so random", but guess what retards: I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and this place is nothing, NOTHING like old Sup Forums. Fucking STOP SAYING THAT YOU PIECES OF SHIT. That's outright OFFENSIVE to anyone who's seen what pre-2007 Sup Forums looked like. You nuggets of cancer perfectly embody everything that KILLED old Sup Forums. It's like someone took the 2008-era cancer, took THE VERY WORST PARTS of it, concentrated it to 200% levels and then wrapped it in a painfully thin veil of "irony".

You know? I'm ain't even mad. Let this be a containment board for you newfags and ledditors. I honestly don't have the energy to care about anything that happens on this website anymore.

4 your eyes only was shit
only 2014 fhd was a good album, the other 3 sucked. His best projects still his mixtapes tho

>checked

You realize this band dances circles around all this monkey faggotry right?

>implying white men can dance
kek

Nickleback and Greenday are my favourite bands.

sick dubs
and nice pasta

>2017
>nickelback jokes
really nigga

4 your eyes was alright

Yeah, he was pretty happening.

Nice movie about him too...

imo it was just a watered down 2014, i aint heard nothing new

A pic of you in real life.

THE ONLY GOD TIER

How many drummers write hits for their band? Berry is gun.

i aint even gotta make jokes lmao

Yeah i can agree with that but that was not necessarily a bad move, the album was solid with dope tracks like neighbor 4 your eyes only even the intro track, atlaset it's fair manisteam hip hop with skills and passion behind his work you can hear it. Compares to artists like Future shits golden.

im not a fan of the 68 fags claiming che was the shit but it was a better role model than
this
>look mom hes autistic like me :D
>look mom he dun give a fug like me :D
>memes :D
good job milenials your idol is something that would not survive a 80s highschool. whats next? worship moot? shit nigga beta turnes to omega and than what? maybe you start devolving at some point

Yeah but from j cole i expect more. Future is shite lyrically, but he's good at what he does. I ain't gonna listen to a whole Future album tho. I just expect as much from j cole as form kendrick, but that might not be fair.

all types of fans are shit fam whats your point?

i fucking hate shitskinned, palm tree haired weeknd

J cole and kendrick have two completely different styles, i put them at par maybe kendrick has a more creative style but thats about it. J cole still makes relevant tracks like False Prophets with great lyrical content not a album song but does it have to?

metal fans are at a unique level of shit tho

It's not about the style, I mean in terms of surprising me with new content and new ways to say/ make things sound. Reinventing yourself etc. Also, false prophets was kinda kickin somebody when he's down IMO.

>b but im right
nigga back that shit up immediatly or be gone
yes they be fags but so are pop fans/hipsters/edm zombies/jazz nazis/SWAG niggas/60sprog elitists. every fan base is utter trash. never go to concerts its not worth it. its like free sex with (insert your fetish here) but 4k ppl are at it at the same time.
>inb4 but thats my fetish

soundcloud.com/tenstring/purple-fuzz

I aint backing shit up. Just facts bro. It's always metal fans that try to start shit everywhere. Probably cause only the bullied weird kids listen to metal

>It's always metal fans that try to start shit everywhere
nigga where you from? metal fans are the most beta cucks in existence. the "80s original metal " leathernerds may start some shit when drunk but thats it. you right metalheads are beta bullied like hipsters. you sound like you got beat up by one. weird man weird.

I'm talking bout the shitty 10 yo faggots on YT that talk about
>nobody in my generation listens to good music
>i hate mumble rap
>where is the real musicians
>autotune huehue

etc.

G4shi

A real fucking gem amongst all those newcomer fags
Really talented, has his own style kind of and good lyrics on every track

Kinda sad he won't be really famous some day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9rC5on552I

Are you fucking serious?
You brin up a kpop band to a thread like this?

Fucking gays, what a disgrace to the masculinity

It's not Kpop, but okay!

MACINTOSH 420 PLUS

kicking who?

kanye obv

I wouldn't call him god tier, but I do really like his stuff.

He won't go down in history as one of humanities greats, and his stuff is pretty dependent on the context of the time it was written in in a general sense. But it's very good for new music to listen to right now.

Conversely...

I hate her voice and I'm not a fan of most of her stuff, but she's probably going to be one of the icons that ends up representing this time period.

I'm sick and tired of these people being called artists. If you create nothing and just sing someone else's composition into a fucking microphone you're a singer. A subway sandwich artist is more of an artist than Beyoncé. At least they create a big meaty treat for someone to enjoy.

What happened to metallica?

i think the artists itt usually create their own shit

You don't catch a stroke you fucktard