Wtf

wtf

last.fm/music/Nirvana

nirvana tribute

/thread

Yeah, they got hologram Kurt Cobain now.

The ghost of kurt cocaine haunts the muddy banks of the wishkah

Am I the only one who thinks this nusician hologram shit is stupid? I'd be at the show with a constant reminder in front of me that he's dead and it's actually just a pre-recorded hologram of nothing on stage

i miss kurdt.
he would of loved memes.

surely you know you're not the only one who feels that way

the tupac hologram has been mocked mercilessly by everyone who isn't easily entertained

Unrelated to anything LIVE

But honestly, I think Kurt was probably one of the most normal musicians out there, after they got famous he dressed how he wanted to dress. he still ate macaroni and cheese when he could've ate like 5 star meals at a 5 star restaurant and he has tried getting underground
musicians famous in the past by wearing band
shirts and promoting them in interviews.

It's kinda sad for people to paint him as this type of junkie fuck who didn't have any moral compass what so ever. It's actually to the point where Kurt Cobain suicide jokes aren't even funny anymore because they've been repeated thousands of times.

He was above average attractive and did things different then every other public image did. So what would happen if they did that? You become more known and well, you get fucked over bad.

I heard Kurt was just a really nice person in general.

come to brazil

too bad he wasn't smart with women.

he seemed like a nice guy when he wasn't being fueled by the magical heroin cunt known as "Courtney Love"

>would of

really what did he see in Love anyway?

>Am I the only one who thinks this nusician hologram shit is stupid?
Absolutely not. It's the dumbest shit I have seen in years.

Come to Brazil [5001]

"love"

huh

come to india!!!

yeah cause courtney forced him to become a druggy deadbeat. the coward left behind his infant child, she at least had the balls to face her demons and live through it

only incredibly simple and vacuous kind of people
so not an significant number, but still these things are largely met with scorn and confusion