/7NewsAustralia/posts/1540385819304939

/7NewsAustralia/posts/1540385819304939

is this still a thing?

isn't the only difference between a male and female bathroom that the female bathroom is more likely to have a couch in it? who the fuck cares

>who the fuck cares
/end thread

Only religious retards care about this shit

people stop using gender to decide which bathroom to use, just use your actual body mechanics. use the bathroom with stand up urinals if you have a working dick that piss comes out of. and use the bathroom with no urinals if you have a sit down to pee vag.

Ever wondered why girls want to visit the male bathroom in a club? Once I had to enter the female bathroom at the end of a party and it was filthy and disgusting to a degree that the image burned permanently into my mind.

Female bathrooms are damage control for the rest of the population.

>isn't the only difference between a male and female bathroom that the female bathroom is more likely to have a couch in it?

biggest diff is traditional female bathroom = all stalls & no urinals, traditional male bathroom = mix of stalls & urinals.

if you remove the urinals from male bathrooms to make them exactly like female bathrooms they will end up having long wait lines just like the female bathrooms do now.

What if you have a stand up to shit vag?

Hopefully this will improve the quality of traps in this country

Kek

then you better have shaved everything down there cuz that's going to be one fucked up mess to clean up.

inb4 standing/sitting to wipe is best bullshit.

Why not just make every bathroom unisex and combine the bathrooms and put the urinals all on the left and the toilets all on the right with a partition between them

and if you don't like that you can shit at home or find a private bathroom

What's the probability of a trany in your school that is 16 to 19. Slim to non

The issue here shouldn't be who uses what toilet, but that we are accepting the fact a child can decide they are transgender.

Nobody cares retard

If there's any time to dress like an idiot and try and figure out what you actually like it's 12-18 though hormone therapy is a different issue entirely.

Back to your trap thread faggot

I agree and while I understand the problem with saying "you must be 18 or older to start hormones" in terms of forcing ACTUAL cases to live those 18 years in probable misery, I just don't feel like your average teenager has seen enough of the world to make a decision that will change the course of their lives so drastically and which they may very well come to regret making.

Shouldn't be treated special or make people call them what they decide though. They are children and still need control and discipline or will grow up as a degenerate.

Someone is triggered
This is a trap thread now

People who come to Sup Forums should have learned by now not to cry about "degenerates"

It's not uncommon in Europe. But they are also more liberal about sex and gender so it works for them. I can just imagine some stuck up 40-something screaming bloody murder at her local Westfield shopping centre because she was "shocked" to be forced to use a unisex bathroom where a man might see her peeing.

>> move to australia
>> start shaving
>> face pits pubes arse, everything
>> grow out hair
>> wear dresses
>> go to girls locker regularly and masturbate furiously

lets get some real degeneracy in here

those type of people bitch about everything though, soccer moms should be everyone's enemy

When I was in college I worked closing shift in a restaurant and frequently had to mop the restrooms when we shut down. I hated cleaning the ladies restroom. It was always a disaster. For the most part the men's room was fine. Occasionally someone would miss at the urinal but that was about it.

Yeah but it's soccer moms who write angry letters to companies that then change their policies thanks to that one complaint. They might bitch about everything but for some reason every cunt takes them seriously. We should be collectively ignoring them because Debbie and Susan need to learn that no one gives a fuck if their sensibilities were hurt.

Everyone I've known who has had to clean public bathrooms says female bathrooms are significantly worse. It's partly contributed to hovering but that doesn't cover stuff like leaving bloody tampons on the sink counter and shit

You retard

What sport teams do trannies play for? Boy or girl? If I was still in Highschool I'd pull a Bender and dominate women's sport.

You could easily play mix gendered baseball

>play baseball
But why would I want to do that?

Masochism

It wasn't hovering related. They would leave trash everywhere. About the only clean part was the actual trash can. They also would get water everywhere too. While it wasn't a five star place, we served a generally decent crowd. It seems soccer moms really are the worst creatures on the planet.