Secrets/confessions thread Vol 2. Let's get it going

Secrets/confessions thread Vol 2. Let's get it going.

I want to kill someone. I just want to know and feel the sensation.

Ever shot a vermin animal? Same thing.

i will say what i said in the last one to start the thread
i want to be a women, the full-package, real boobs (but small ones cause i find them cute), an uterus, period, the fear of becoming pregnant, and as logical as it is a vagina
>being a lesbian, but not a tomboy shit who looks like nothing remotely feminine, are the best thing ever

fuck HRT, i won't have in any way what i want so fuck it, i will live as happily as i can be in a men body

i had a 12 yo gf when i was 25.

I want my lil wifey to get fucked by my friends

I fap to trap queens and want to fuck one IRL

You sound exactly like me user. Being a woman has something I think i've always wanted. However, unlike those who get sexual reassignment surgery, not being a woman doesn't cause me any deep emotional stress. I'm fine with being a man and I will be for the rest of my life, but when I think of being a man it's kind of a 'meh' feeling. If I could press a magic button and make myself 100% biologically I'd do it in a heartbeat, but there's no way in hell I'm going to get some makeshift vagina and fake tits. Hell, my body type isn't even good enough to pull of being a woman.

how was it?

In my sophomore year of college, I attended a psych class as an elective. The instructor was a 39 year old married milf. I was the only guy in a class of 9. She singled me out for examples a lot (not in a negative way) and always commented on how handsome I was (I.e. "Strapping guy, right girls?", "Come up here for a second, handsome user."). I was naive and didn't think much of it. Started talking to me after classes or in the hallway about life in general. She eventually invited me to her home for a cookout. I just thought it was a nice gesture and I didn't want to decline an invitation (plus I thought I could score some free beer). When I got to her house, I didn't notice anyone there except for her on their deck/patio thing. She invited me up. We were drinking and after a little while I realized her husband wasn't home. Turns out he was away for work for a month in Texas. She took the initiative and asked me to help her with the food in the kitchen. Wasn't any food, ended up fucking the rest of that afternoon and a couple more times that night.

TL;DR
I knocked up my psych instructor and she ended up getting an abortion. Her husband never found out.

awkward, but nice.

I allowed mine to fuck a co-worker

My girlfriend and I brought a 13 year old girl home from a concert and fucked her all night.

but was the concert any good mate? come on

you saw neil diamond?

geez mate. at least try to make this shit believable

i posted a bunch of hours ago but i had to leave thread because it was so fucking late. i ehm... sometime cheat on my boyfriend with his friends after i wanted to ask why my bf didn't want anal with me even though i begged; he ended up foing it himself he just kinda bent me over and did it without asking it turned me on so much i couldn't say no. he told some of my bf's other friends after a while and how to "push my buttons" they only ever have anal sex with me. i really want to quit but it's almost impossible to avoid my boyfriends friends without telling him why

Just cross dress. It's alright to pretend. Be a transves-lite. Just do it in the weekend. If you wanna do it to feel pretty, go for it. You can still be a guy and a girl when you want. Literally the best of both worlds.

Pics

the only reason I haven't raped some of the girls from my work is the fear of being arrested.

Didn't take any and I wasn't there. She just fucked him.

pics

I work nights so I have an easy time of looking through the trash for food; usually it's expired vending food stuff. I'm broke so I have no shame.

Didn't expect you to believe it.

i didnt.

>faggot.

fuck i wish i was one of your boyfriends friends. they're so lucky

Good.

I secretly video white girls I fuck and then get them to fuck my friends too

>I secretly video white girls
>Video
You're a straight up nigger

do they cum inside you ?

Maybe I am the reason that a 16 yr old girl killed herself

shite friends though :)

most are married or have jobs that would be messed up if the shit got released, so they go along and fuck more

I've had a cute little femboy bf all through high school starting at year 7 and we're still together 8 years later. The best part? We've kept it a secret from everyone even our family members.

Greentxt

guess i'd be a bad friend too. i just wouldn't be able to resist if i knew i could use her tight butt as my on demand fucksleeve the minute he's out of the house.

i have a bellybutton piercing

Fuk her please

maybe they are but i'm not.

yeah they eh finish inside me.

don't talk like that please.

can you fuck off already. you make me sick. You are quite literally a piece of shit. Seriously. Any girl who actually valued her relationship wouldn't just get willingly fucked liked that. And before you ask, no i wont apologize for calling you a slut, because that is actually what you are. You disgust me, for real. You don't even have an argument you can make here, you're seriously just a slut who doesn't have a backbone.

My friend growing up had a farm. We were horny kids so we humped some chickens after school one day. Did that a few times, then moved onto goats. Fyi chickens feel better. We were to scared to ever try anything with the horses or pigs.

I cheat on my husband with blackmen, especially when I travel. Its just fun to let loose.

You sound like such a normie that the fact that you're one board away from r9k is enough to trigger me

Protip. It's a guy

>Its just fun to get loose
FTFY

I want to suck off a trap, but I'm way too nervous to go through with it and don't even think there are any cute looking traps near me.

Disgusting

Everybody knows you're only supposed to fuck horses and pigs.

i know, i'm a bad girlfriend, and a bad person. i really do want to stop though. i just find it so hard to say no when they just take what they want from me. i do say no sometimes but i can't keep it up once they start

Fucked thing is that can never happen for you. You can have a vanilla version but you can't change to that extent.

Hope it works out for you

We had a month where thats what we did most every day. Was pretty ashamed after.

don't feel bad, you're being a good little fucksleeve. it's your boyfriend who should keep a better eye on you

that too!

greentext that shit

I was molested by my family friends dad with their daughter. My family knows only about things that happened between the daughter and I. They consider it experimenting. I think about them often and hope she's okay. femanon.

How far did you get?

Dream of seeing my straight friends get dominated in front of me in their sports kits.

I greentexted a few days ago but the thread 404'd. My 2 uncles taught and trained me to suck their cocks and swallow all their cum when I was 9-13, until eventually they opened my ass and could spitroast me. Was years ago so no cameras everywhere, and one uncle let me suck his cock in public places so other people could see me. I loved people watching. I loved every minute of it.

I don't have a job and I've been living off unemployment for months. I have an interview later today and it's 5 am. My ancestors were all doctors and lawyers going back 6 generations and I'm a shitlord neet.

gf for 2 years.

>what do you think?

my younger sister and me messed around as kids, mostly her blowing me and doing stuff that we saw in sex magazines my dad had

Tell us about the first time

i tattooed myself fuck cops on my leg

>and doing stuff that we saw in sex magazines my dad had

Such as?

how'd you guys start out?

Tbh i can't really say much, i mess around with a married woman whenever i can, on and off for over 10 years.

Infact here's my confession, she tried to break things off and just be friends, we talked and she said if it meant that much to me we could still see each other but need to be much more careful and it would be less often.

Months went by and there was always an excuse always some different reason, so i just ceased communication and ignored her until she was worried she'd lost me for good and i got what i wanted, once more at least

male or female?

have you ever been fucked while your boyfriend was nearby ?

mostly her sucking me and me cumming on her, but we did fuck too in different positions and few times shared her with some friends that watched and wanted in

I only enjoy hitting on married woman not sure why.

I take selfies of myself and give them tributes on iPad while hiding in the bathroom eating raw onions

cuz a lot of them will fuck given the opportunity, I would go to my company happy hours and after awhile a lot will want to fuck you

I used to have to babysit my kid sister. When I was 14 and she was 6 I helped her shower and got in wearing shorts. Soap her up paying special attention to her pussy. Stand up, tentpole, sis asks what it is, I explain boys and girls are different. She wants to see. pull down shorts and show sis my cock. Started like that, led to her sucking me off and swallowing my cum whenever I wanted, and me licking her pussy whenever she wanted.

What's the absolute farthest you've gone?

Male

My uncle fucked me regularly for 3 years starting when I was 10. It was some of the most fun and best times I've had in my life.

i highly doubt this. story? how did you even meet her? why would she be down? you're lying, but you wish.

>at concerts with girlfriend
>were 24/25
>smoking a joint
>girl wants to smoke with us
>I don't think it's a good idea but my gf gives it to her
>end up smoking like 4 joints with her
>gf convinces her to come home with us

and then not replying to . obvious liar

How did it start?

how old were both of you?

please don't talk about me like that.

yeah a few times.i asked him to stop but he didn't care

you wish

Enough of you, fucking liar.

>how did you even meet her?

1990s. way before you were born.

different times. no one gave a shit and those who knew thought it was cute. including her mother.

fucked and fucked her with friends

How old were you two?

I fell in love with a girl and we became so close that she was okay with me holding her hand and having my arm around her. For some reason she doesn't talk to me anymore. I'm not sure why, but I hope it wasn't the time when she invited me to sleepover at her place and I dry humped her and fondle her ass while she was asleep. Other than that the only reason I could think of is that she has a boyfriend, which she was seeing while we were together.

He was babysitting/staying over the for the weekend. Woke up after he had put me to bed and I him jacking off. Being a little girl curious about sex, I didn't run away and instead just stared until he noticed. For some reason asked if I wanted to "help." I was a little confused but ended up sucking him off that night. He then ate me out which was one of the best feelings in my life. The next night he penetrated me (took a while, naturally) and it went from there.

i was alive in the 90s, friend. still, how did you meet? i'm guessing her mother didn't see you as girlfriend-boyfriend and didn't know you had sex with her, or you'd be in prison

it started when she was 12 , i was 13, did it on and off for about 4 years

>no one gave a shit
Liar detected! Wee woo wee woo!

how'd it start? and why'd it end?

i m 15 yo girl and i want sex

sure, user, and i'm the next president

Ask daddy

Well the daughter and I had already had a small thing before her dad got involved. It was mostly just making out and rubbing nipples. But one time we were in the bathroom kissing when he walked in. He seemed mad and confused and walked back out. I was scared but relieved thinking he was going to tell my mom but after a while of us sitting there nervous, he came back in and instructed us back to kissing. He stood behind me grabbing my ass and hesitating sliding his hand up my shirt. I wanted it to stop but fuck, in my head I thought it'd be rude to my best friends dad. He pulled out his dick and jerked till he came. Eventually escalated but that's when it "started".

yeah people still gave a shit in the 90s
her mother was fine with it?

so its either
a. your lying
b.your lying
c.it was a hillbilly redneck family out in the woods and she was actually your younger sister/niece/uncle dressed as little girl ,advanced switcheroo rape

no.

This.