Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter

>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q
reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5m50d7/exactly_how_i_feel_right_now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because ALL lives matter, not just black ones. Fuck off with your stupid identity politics you libtarded moron.

Whites have the best cultures, revolutionized the world, created economics, technology, arts and are at the corner stones of history....and nigger are what...sub human low lifes smoking weed and saying bruh all the time.

im not american and the logic of it is simply lost to me

if a police force, of a constitutional democracy, republic, whatever the state is, publicly and openly executes a unarmed, complying citisen of the same state, and does this systematicaly again and again, then how the fuck do you reduce this to a race issue?

even if in the entire history of a state the police only ever killed citisens of a certain ethnicity, how is this not a political and legal issue, one of constitutional status and rights of citizens, of the relation betveen the state and the citizenry, of the way in which internal affairs, police command and local organisation functions?

because that kind of shit only happens when the country is on the brink of civil war

I have to explain that bringing up your skin color every time something bad happens is a bad thing?

Okay fine. Bringing up race every time something bad happens is a bad thing. All it does is remind the world that people will hold on to any crutch they can in an attempt to validate their own thoughts.

Not a cuck.

Also, czech'd

#AllLivesMatter

Black != White

/thread

>Because ALL lives matter, not just black ones.

lol you silly imbecile.
It means black lives mater TOO. In reference to the fact that to police and the media and society in general, they too often don't

WilI you fucktards stop leaking out of your containment board?

It's like I can't browse Sup Forums for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES without someone posting a "LE EBIN S4S IRONIC MAYMAY XD". Your dipshits are like a fucking EBOLA epidemic, as soon as one shitposter posts anything even remotely related to /s4s/ another 500 crawl out of the woodwork as start spamming, checking dubs and posting unfunny pictures of shit "memes" that don't even make any fucking sense. And can we talk about /s4s/'s memes for a second here? It's amazing how the board most obsessed with memes has failed to produce even one meme that isn't complete and utter garbage. The closest thing you cocksuckers had to an actual successful meme was topkek, and even that was ripped off ylilauta. And when was that? Two years ago? What actual real memes did /s4s/ produce since then? Just a whole bunch of frankly quite boring pictures with zero humor or exploitability. It's no wonder that nothing from this self-declared "OC factory" ever actually spreads to other boards. This is painfully pathetic to watch. Most of you aren't even being ironic anymore. Some of you actually actually come here and in full sincerity participate in this circlejerk. You excuse your actions by saying mindbogglingly idiotic shit like "this is like old Sup Forums! lel so random", but guess what retards: I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and this place is nothing, NOTHING like old Sup Forums. Fucking STOP SAYING THAT YOU PIECES OF SHIT. That's outright OFFENSIVE to anyone who's seen what pre-2007 Sup Forums looked like. You nuggets of cancer perfectly embody everything that KILLED old Sup Forums. It's like someone took the 2008-era cancer, took THE VERY WORST PARTS of it, concentrated it to 200% levels and then wrapped it in a painfully thin veil of "irony".

You know? I'm ain't even mad. Let this be a containment board for you newfags and ledditors. I honestly don't have the energy to care about anything that happens on this website anymore.

/thread

>being this much of a faggot

Silly op. No lives matter. The world goes on.

Very well reasoned rebuttal

LOL
imbecile

>"I'm ain't even mad"

After that childish tantrum you sure about that?

I'm not white

>In reference to the fact that to police and the media and society in general, they too often don't

Citation needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q

reactions from 1:13 to the smiles being wiped away to the applause at 1:58

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

who cares man, we fucking got those #BLMKidnapping faggots charged with all the right felonies AND the hate crime instead of that pussy ass misdemeanor that faggot nigger cop was going to give them for 'kids being kids'

we still have the power to sway them.

the goal now is to get blacks on twitter to say we are racist and claim they aren't then get them to say racist comments and screen cap...then dump those caps next time we want a nigger put in prison through social media.

we fucking sent those niggers away. hopefully their nigger jury peers don't fucking play race favorites.

Black lives don't matter.

look at the country around you

WE as in Sup Forums for starting that godlike tag and carrying the army over. we made that happen. fuck everything else. we have the power time to use it for our gains. less QQ more PEW PEW

Black people don't think black lives matter - they kill 100x more of themselves than police every year. But, it has to be called BLM because kill whitey or fuck the police would be too obvious to their true purpose.

Your delirium is fucking astounding

this, but need to creatively get them to admit and prove this message.on their own publicly - that's how we win every time and get our way. it's not about being white and privilege etc. it's about being fucking smarter than a fucking heroin slanging dindu or some nappy ass jemima.

I don't support BLM but I support all lives. I don't support groups or protests that turn violent. It only means that the community organizer does not have enough leadership to assume the event. The only day I would support an all black movement is if they bring up valid points which they have over the past few years and secondly have a respectful leader like Martin Luther King JR did.

Why should I care 'bout BLM?

In the grand scheme of the cosmos I am quite positive that black lives do not matter.

I am and police is having it worse then ever
Atleast where I'm from

>all lives matter

typical cracker

I like every race except black. They are a Whiney bunch of retards. Isis muslims are better than blacks

I am not WASP.

I'm a racist

Lol here's a start Sup Forumsro
reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5m50d7/exactly_how_i_feel_right_now/

This subreddit was just discovered recently. Look at all the moderators "leaving because of racial issues". I will be trolling that subreddit very soon. T'is too ez.

>When you're the only minority there

of the 3500 gun deaths in chicago in the last few years, nearly all were black and 0.6% were killed by cops.

you gonna git cracked punk lolz

tell a black person your theory on 'ALLlivesMATTER' see how that nigger tells you about slavery and oppression and how your life isn't equal to his/hers. fucking cuck you have no experience in any of this. you don't even participate you just lurk and act like you know shit. wait till you actually see first hand how wrong you are and how hated you are once you get just one of them to go from 'im not a racist' to full blown 'fuck you whitey we outnumber you we gonna win'

but go ahead defend that mask they wear, its your ass they use to make it.

kek'd legit. nice

I don't give a fuck, I support the black lives matter movement. If it doesn't affect you then why bitch about it?

try me nigga cracka

but he's not a cracka
he's a tard
tards aren't white people. they are their own category of human beings.

they even admitted they attacked him cuz tard, said the race shit later for the video. at the end of the day the shit tier meme doesn't work because that's black on tard hate.

u fucking hungover in the past 24 hours or?

dip.

Bait taken. OH WAIT.

What do you mean? I go to the zoo once in a while.

Black people are the scum of earth, They don;'t want to do anything but group up and challenge people. That's probably why it took so long for niggers to escape slavery.

i do

i just don't support when they're agressive

Kek'd

Black people commit lots of violent crimes. Logically, it stands to reason that some of these criminals will get shot by police in the act. When these happens, black people riot. Ergo, if you live in a city with lots of black people committing lots of crimes (most cities), you will have a riot soon.

woah. I'm out of this hit thread. If I wanted to see bestiality I would visit other forums.

finally

yeh...but it took a white man leading a white nation to free the slaves...dunno what the fuck those fucks were thinking, then again they built our failed filibuster lobbyist system without having 100+years of foresight. can't blame our founding fathers for not having a time traveling delorean.

but yet - niggers are the scum of the earth. you can hate all blacks thats fine, but be careful, some blacks need to be utilized to destroy other blacks, sometimes you have to reword what you say to manipulate the masses. id work on that before i'd go spouting off general hate, it's more efficient to get a nigger to do your political bidding for you, after all they are natural slaves. just gotta keep them happy till the job is done then go ahead and ostracize and niggafy them.

I support about 3/5th of it.

they dont outnumber them tho... on a side note anyone watched fritz the cat lately?

Kek'd

I don't support any type of social causes.

>I hope you all fucking kill each other and the world finds quiet for a while again.

I hope you get butt raped while you cry in despair all the whilst bubba is telling you to cry more because he likes whining bitches.

have fun fapping

they are smart enough to plan the outnumbering of you its called guerrilla warfare - just like they do on the streets selling their shit tier heroin and guns. don't ever underestimate the primate, always be a step ahead.

joke's on him

it's not rape if I'm enjoying it

check mate, atheist

fucking faggots deserved it. fuck those stupid asss fucking fucktards. They can burn for all most people care anyways. fuck them.

sauce on vid?
i fucking hate niggers.
captcha 'bicycles" (probably fucking stolen ones)

Also. Faggot.

I don't support radical groups such as feminists, SJW, nazis, KKK, muslims, BLM etc.

I'd never support a group the unilaterally puts blame on another group.
I don't support BLM for the same reasons I don't support White Pride.
We're all people, so why give a fuck about our differences in melanin?

Antifa?

It's a racist social movement, plain and simple.
Just like how 3rd wave feminism is a sexist movement.

I don't supposed those radicals either.

Dang check my trips.
Also *that unilaterally

yeh, BLM man...

>black on tard hate

Well, that made my day.

I don't understand how they're so comfortable around all those white people. Black people are fucking violent but white people are weird.

Y'see, this is why black lives DONT matter.
All other races do.
Everyone else in the world tries to be equal with each other and chimps and sand niggers always have to be all "down with whitey."

Fucking kill yourselves.

If you don't like being called a chimp then start acting like a fucking human already.

Need to take every nig in every prison in u.s. and send them to a heavily guarded and fenced in island in africa a let em nig off and prisons would be empty.

They are saying that they attacked him because he's a tard to save their asses from a hate crime, but everyone knows there are no black hate crimes, only black victim hate crimes.

Regardless they will get away with this.
They will cry that they are victims of the system.
Dindu nuffin.

Black privilege at it's finest.

Because I'm not a damn commie

Korean detected

Do black lives really matter?!?!?!

She's not a cracker.
She's a nigger.
Crying and complaining about the system and blaming all of her problems on the color of her skin.
Can't get much more nigger than that.

Should be a rage going on eith whites after these nigs nig off i mean when one nig gets shot and deserves it all nigs go in uproar mode. Whites should do the same.

Weird behavior is easier to be around than violent behavior 7 days a week.

Semen-skins such as yourself are the most asinine. When the fuck did Black Lives Matter EXPLICITLY state that ONLY their lives matter? The entire movement was incited by ethnocultural empowerment precipitated by the numerous incidents of police brutality that bore no legal consequence. Pay afuckingtenttion. And if you state that ALL lives matter, then you IMPLICITLY agree that black lives ALSO matter. In other words, you must logically support their movement by default.

Nice dubs but I don't understand how that's Korean.

Lol, lrn2hstry

Cause i'm not a shit cunt needing to feel apart of something bigger to validate how much of a good person I may or may not be....

Nothing but niggers

I refuse to support a movement that has become a hate mob protected by crying they are the victim. I do support all lives matter because I believe, get this, all lives matter.