Why is it not allowed to teach creationist theories at school while (unproven) evolution theories are allowed to be...

Why is it not allowed to teach creationist theories at school while (unproven) evolution theories are allowed to be taught at school?

They're both theories. They both don't have conclusive proof. They both are highly disputed in the scientific world.

You're a complete, utter moron, OP.

Kys.

great argumentation

>Where are the millions of these?

Here's one

>unproven
Kek. Evolution is observed in vitro and even used engineering now.
>that picture
Strawman. Or maybe the american education is to fault, because that's not how it works.

Bait thread.

>Evolution is observed in vitro and even used engineering now.
and still there is no definite proof

That's the reason why it's called a THEORY

I see your problem OP, that one on the left isn't a monkey, it's a distant ancestor of which there is fossil evidence...

Ok stop. Please stop with lies. It is unproven. Yes, evidence highly supports it but its still a theory, now a law. So stop with your shit. You probably thing gravity is proven and climate change too.

Isn't gravity also a theory?

extinction was once a natural process we as a species couldn't be bothered to stop

also somebody post the futurama joke I can't be fucking bothered

also which creation story are we teaching I quite like Shinto's myself

>look up Richard Lenski's work with e.coli
>then claim macro v. micro evolution

and finally admit to yourself that sometimes taking the bait can be cathartic

>They both are highly disputed in the scientific world.

Nope

>That's the reason why it's called a THEORY

Obvious bait is obvious

>Nope
but it is, just read some non Jewish sources

oh, great
it's already dissolved into semantics

yeah, there could be a different explanation for it

>observed
>and still there is no definite proof
Kek.
>theory
Check out how falsifiability works. If you're that much of an anti-science fag, here's a tl;dr for you: all science is wrong.
It is experimentally reproduceable. Not just adaptation, completely new genes are being produced. And genetical methods are one of the most used optimization methods in engineering.

Oh look, another uneducated idiot who thinks hes smart because he read something on the internet once

When did you see a monkey pooping out a human?

Wasted dubs and you do know that survival of the fittest killed off your underlined species

I have a phd in evolution, its still just a theory. So stop spreading your retard rant

and yet enough people in the states believe it that politician have to pretend to take it seriously to be elected

>still a theory, now a law
There are no "laws". Name a "law"(something pre-20th century probably) and it's 100% been disproven by a "theory".
Cool strawman.
>still just a theory
Check out how falsifiability works.

All yo dum ass white peeples aint kno shit

>Cool strawman.
So, you don't know a single case of a monkey giving birth to a human and yet you still believe it?

Keep going. I will answer once you start asking questions on the subject.

this

>not knowing what a scientific theory is this hard

Okay, explain me this.

>animal A mates with another animal A
>give for some reason birth to an animal which is so different from animal A that it cannot mate with animal A anymore, let's call it animal B
>but this mutant is not dying out because all other animals A also give birth to such animal B for no reason

Where is the logic?

listen man, you don't have to take on everyone here all at once

also whoevers going on about falsifiability please just briefly explain yourself it might be helpful instead of just telling everyone to go read Karl Popper

>doesn't understand the fundamentals of evolution
>tries to debate it's "logic"

come on man, at least try and know what you are talking about

Evolution makes no sense anyway, survival if the fittest makes no sense as an origin of life, matter does not build itself into systems to survive because it is already alive, whatever system it is in does not matter. It is like saying, we exist because we existed and things that exist strive to exist because if they didn't they wouldn't exist.

>They both are highly disputed in the scientific world

>Goes in all fields

see

Hello Kripp, Motorbike Guy here. Just wanted to say: ~ VROOOOM ~ . ~ VROOOOM ~ . ~ VROOOOMU ~ . ~ VROOOOM ~ . ~ VROOOOM ~ . ~ VROOOOM

ITT: retards who don't know that evolution is still a THEORY

All science is theory based on observed evidence

>Still goes in all fields

>All science is theory based on observed evidence
So you do agree that it is just a theory :)

So's gravity gayboi. You don't even know what a theory is.

Sure. But no one has any evidence of god, so he's not even a theory.

This is either low quality bait, or OP is retarded. Maybe both.

ITT: retards who finally agree that evolution is just a THEORY

You sir are the reason mankind is being held back. You and your autist kind must be cleansed of this planet. Kys you stupid fucking hick. Do not reproduce, I reward you no cigar.

First of all, that's not how it works. You need to understand the concept of ecological niches. If there's a space in the world that no other species occupies, there will appear a new species that occupies that place. "Place" is used figuratively here - it might mean not a physical place, but also an unused food source for example. Now here's how it really works: If there's a There's an ancestor A. It gives birth to B and C. If B is less adapted to the current eco niche than C, it dies. BUT if B finds a new niche, it continues to live and further evolve to adapt to that new niche. So, we didn't precisely evolve from monkeys - we and monkeys evolved from a common monkey-like ancestor, while modern monkey out-evolved their ancestors we out-evolved our ancestors. Just like there are Neanderthal fossils there are primitive monkey fossils. And it's just one of the ways for a new species to appear, there are many others.
>Check out how falsifiability works. If you're that much of an anti-science fag, here's a tl;dr for you: all science is wrong.

This is not the regular chimpanzee we are Accustomed; it's what researchers call Pan Prior, the last commum ancester between man and Bonobos

In cotton fields

Because the layman definition of 'theory' isnt the scientific one.

Theories are testable.

Creationism isn't testable and has zero evidence

Evolution is testable and has significant evidence.

>B-b-b-but its only a theory
Gravity is a fucking theory. Theres a shit ton of evidence for it, its testable, but we still havent proven jack shit about it.

See, the problem is you have no idea what theory and law mean. It's only a law if it can be mathematically predicted. A law predicts what will happen given certain inputs. A theory explains how it happens. Law and theory have essentially the same standing in science

>zero evidence
What about the Bible?

this has gotta be some bait. I can almost taste it.

Reproduce Bible events, go ahead.

Also that picture is bullshit.

We didn't evolve from chimps.

Chimps and humans both diverged from the same ancestors. Chimps evolved for their enviroments, and humans evolved for ours.

>bible as evidence.
I have a book that proves im a god.
Scientific evidence you putz

Well, there were obviously no cameras in this time but people had a very good memory and wrote everything down several times so it has to be true if thousands of people over thousands of years witnessed the very same thing.

Not even close.

Because creacionistm makes straight up no sense.
Its ok if you want to believe it, but you have to accept the facts.

What do you like to be called user? Do your followers have to remain celibate?

>wrote everything down.
>talks about events that happened before humans invented paper and the written word

I don't know if it's hilarious or tragic that some people here actually aren't trolling when they are trying to debunk evolution with their shit for brains and literally no knowledge in it about scientific methods

I'll just add that by saying
>it's just a theory
what you want to insinuate is
>it's just a hypothesis

and by doing this give creationism and evolution the same weight, basically making both
>oh it's just something some guy made up

If it's true it can be done today. So, go ahead, Matthew 17:20 :
>He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Is your book thousands of years old and predicted several events in the future? No? Then don't name it in the same sentence as the Holy Bible.

>before written word
How retarded are you? Written words were invented thousands of years ago, retard.

he was right on actually

>creationism makes no sense
>panspermia makes sense
Pick one and only one, since they *the exact same thing*, with the exception that former carries religious stigma.

This is obviously a metaphor, idiot.

I pick creationism makes no sense.
Your evidence is a metaphor?

Fucking idiot.

>it's another retards discuss the semantics rather than the actual science because they can't understand it episode

kek
Please also be anti-vaccine so your offspring will not have a chance in this world

My book was written in 1999 and has a whole section which predicted every single powerball drawing from january 2001 until december of 2016, including the ticket sale price increase from $1 to $2.

It is an amazing book that even predicted the rise of a great leader with a huge penis who would make america great again. We are in the final era according to my book of revelations

Evolution isn't a theory moron.

But you don't have a fanatical cult so your book is shit.

it is, moron

protip: the purpose of the scientific process is to put forth theories. Theories do not mean wild guess. A theory is that which has no contradictory evidence, so no, yes, there is a mountain of evidence, and no, theories are highly disputed in any reputable way.

More protip, think about what happens to a body when it dies. The body falls to the ground, and probably 99.99999999999999999% of the time that body decomposes completely - no trace left behind. A tiny number of times, that body might find itself in a situation to be preserved. The person might have died in a particular kind of mud, encasing it in a low oxygen environment for preservation and eventual fossilization given enough time. The body could be covered in ash, covered by a mudslide, etc. Then, that body or the fossil remains must survive it's journey deep underground as part of the geology. It must avoid being melted. It must avoid being twisted and broken as the rock layers are folded on each other over time. If the rock layer it is in is pushed up to the surface, it must avoid being destroyed by weathering through wind, water, rain, etc. It must avoid being destroyed by man. And above all, those tiny few remains that make it that far, must then actually be discovered by man - and not only that, have to be discovered by the few who are actually trained to know what they are looking at, or discovered by someone who might contact someone who knows - which means it has to have been discovered recently in the last couple of hundred years. All of these reasons and more are why out of the millions and millions of members of those transition species that lived and died, we only have a small handful of remains. Be less stupid please.

There aren't millions of the thing on the left. The thing on the left existed a long time ago and in different parts of the world where it had different advantages and disadvantages. In some parts of the world, that thing on the left remained looking much the same because its body allowed it to take advantage of the environment. In other parts of the world, the thing on the left didn't have much of an advantage, so after many generations of those that were able to eek out a living they eventually changed to be able to better take advantage of where they were living. Modern humans are just one incarnation of that process. Our ancestors lived in a place that was super hot, had relatively few large trees to live in, and lacked many of the types of foods what were easily available in other place. The result is that we have less hair, sweat from all over our body to stay cool, and can figure out how to take things from nature that don't work for us and make them work for us.

I mean it's pretty obvious.

>I pick creationism makes no sense.
Then panspermia makes no sense to you too, so you believe that all species on this planet evolved on this planet, which is the least supported theory for life.
That's ok, you can believe what you want.

But don't try to bring science in your arguments as you couldn't be further from scientifically established theories in your personal opinions on the subject.

The fuck is this shit are you guys all autistic? Read the book of origins holy fuck literally no on even knows what theyre talking about seriously is anyone going to discuss the big bang theory or actual evolution
Also nihilism > any religion or belief

It is a theory. It is also incorrect(it will proven to be incorrect, and will be fixed, in some cases). But retards don't understand why this is not a bad thing because they don't understand how science works.
Cool. To bad I never said anything about panspermia.

One of the best possible outcomes of this shit-show. (¬u¬)

just face it ur half monkey if it happened like ur chart or like lions and tigers ur half monkey and so am i wooooh hahahahaahah hoo (monkey sound).

Where did he mention panspermia or belief user

>predicted events
guise this user may be beyond saving

>cuneiform
3000 BC
>Bible Begins according to young earth creationists
6000 BC

>the holy bible
probably a bait

If you believe evolution is incorrect, then that must mean you have some evidence which will overturn it. The entire scientific world awaits what you bring to the table which will turn it on its head. We're waiting.

Seriously though, do you really believe life is completely static and does not change over enormous periods of time?

*a your mom joke*

Google Dieumerci Mbokani there's the in between species

>You keep using this word belief

I have four friends who are firm believers.

(Probably because of its promotion of pot and drug use is centric to the path of enlightenment)

because there is already a place to go learn about creationism. That is your church/mosque/synagogue/whatever. School is the place to learn about evolution.

I know right? Fucking scientists can't even explain magnetism.

Because you're literally retarded.

There aren't millions of those though, that's not a monkey or ape or whatever you think it is.

wat bout the bible i could of made up that dumb story as a 5 year old kid in 7 days, adem n ev dont eat the apple or the snake will get u............. all of it TBO

The only reason you autistic fags believe in your god because you're scared of hell and if their is no god then no point to live so we actually need religion so these autists dont go on a rampage or mass suicide

In science a theory is the absolute highest you can go because scientists accept the fact that we really don't KNOW shit about the universe.

That's simply how science works. Do you know for what purpose, ultimately, all experiments are conducted? To prove theories wrong. LHC was built to prove the standard model wrong. Grav sattelites are launched to prove Einstein wrong. They fail most of the time, but if they don't a new theory is introduced that takes into account these new effects. Because of the incredible insight of the scientists of the early 20th century there haven't been any big changes as of late.

Are you guys trying to debunk the evolutionary system?

You know that it is proven right? You know that the discussion is about the specifics of our origins, and not whether it is true or not right?
You have taken elementary biology classes right?
Right?

Fuck crackas. We wuz Kangz n sheeeit

But, OP, we do have millions of missing link organisms! They are called African-Americans and are considered "people".

Laws and theories actually refer to completely different things.

A theory encompasses a large body of research and strong evidence and has broad explanatory power. I mean, more to it than that, but general idea.

A law is a derived or inducted mathematical principle or statement.

Something being a "law" in science speaks to its form, not its accuracy.

For example, there's the now-discreditied Titus Bode Law in astronomy, which predicted the posititions of the planets. It was just a power function that happened to fit the curve, it didn't apply in the outer solar system or other solar systems.

Whereas the laws of thermodynamics are simple mathematical statements derived from statistical mechanics, and we know them to be highly accurate on the macroscale.

Conversely, the theory of evolution will never become a law, because that's not what a law is.

A theory is the greatest a scientific idea can happen to be. It means others have been unable to falsify it, it has decades of evidence, and broad, accurate explanatory power.

Evolution is proven in the scientific sense. It will never be proven in the christian sense, because literally nothing can be proven in the christian sense except what they like.