I'm suffering of depression

>I'm suffering of depression
>I want to kill myself
>I hate my life
>I hate my mom she's verbally, physichally, emotionally abusive bitch
>I fucking hated elementary school (but not high school I enjoy high school I have friends in high school now but not elementary school)
>I have no friends in elementary school (I used to have many friends but ends up having no friends and so having many friends and again and again)
>I'm always lonely
>I have a sexual crush on my waifu
>discovered that my waifu is lesbian
>everytime when I see fanart of my waifu having sex or making love with her female partner (becaise she's a lesbian/dyke) I awlays get jealous of them, makes me want to have homicidal and suicidal thoughts, it gave me hatred and want to have revenge
>makes me want to hate lesbians because of this
>tfw my fictional crush (waifu) is lesbian
>I sitting on my cumputer all day everyday watching Youtube videos mostly
>I sucks at sport I'm never good at any sport
>I have social anxiety
>I have asperger syndrome
>I'm not social
>I can't talk so much with people
>people treated me like scum
>I used to be a "worthless unpopular nerd" from 7th grade to 10th grade, but I used to be kind of popular cool guy at the same time but then end up like a unpopular nerd and again and again
>I can't have free money
>Things is always unfair, my life is so unfair
>I don't allow to have anything just like other kids have when I was like 12 or 13 years old

>I never had a YouTube account or be allowed to be on Youtube until when I was 15 in 2014
>I never played violent games like call of duty or gta because I wasn't allowed as a kid
>I never experience things like every kid on my elementary school like having a Youtube channel, partying, playing violent games because my mom strict and I wasn't allowed
>I never listen to my own music until I was 12
>I never experience or had chance listening to early 2000's music
>I'm 172 cm I'm not tall I'm short (am I a manlet?)
>my mom makes me to have autism she ruined my life
>women think they do what they want to men
>women pretend to love men they only want sex and money
>most of females are bitches and whores
>women doesn't revolve around this world
>fuck women
>women ain't shit
>all females are mentally ill
>I have shitty taste of music
>I have shitty taste of women/waifu
>I'm ignored everybody ignored me
>nobody likes me
>I want to kill my mom
>I want to kill everyone who treated me like shit
>I had no acces to guns in my country i can't buy guns to shoot myself in the head
>my life is a living hell
I'm 18 years old and still suffering on this shit, but is getting better when I'm older. I'm in high school right now. I got many friends in high school. I'm ok in high school but I'm still suffering of depression. I enjoy high school but not elementary school. So yeah

You're still young mate. It gets better. Remember to eat well, sleep well and keep trying to meet new people. It's not hard but you can do it. All the best.

fuck it just take drugs.

Kys.
If you want to that is.
You're not the only one experiencing this.
But least most of us just grin through the suffering.
>Edgy as Hell but it gets my point across
Suck it up, or end your life. If it's truly that bad.

I would rather kms

Don't hate yourslef, hate everyone else. With this, you don't need friends. Try to get a pet and do your best to get a better life.

Two words.

Grow up.

>grow up

>crying over your waifu being lesbian

grow the fuck up nerd mfg

Just identify as female and then you can also be a lesbian. You could probably get some neetbux out of it too if you play your cards right.

Solutions...
Therapy,
Medication,
Or both.

Also, change the people you're around and your environment, and your mind will change as well.

I don't want to grow up, it's a trap.

i have MDD (major depressive disorder) so i feel you man
it sounds cliche but it really does always get better

medication helps a lot, and if you are being abused you should talk to a counselor or some sort of hotline for abuse

if youre still living with your mom, leave her. you dont need this abusive shit from a person whos supposed to love you unconditionally.

your waifu is lesbian and cucks you? burn this bitch with a gallon of gasoline. get a real one, trust me, there are a lot more good girls out there than you think.

get a job, get a car and get some fucking self respect. you arent worth more or less than any other person on this fucking planet.

so true

Do it user

Bunch of newfags trying to make user feels better, just kys you beta fuck

guess what you fucking faggot theres more in life than wallowing in self pity on an imageboard, fapping to lolis and jerking off in kleenex all day while on anti depressants

edge

Grow up

you are loved, and not alone. reach out to those that can help you.

Build something, fucker
Or get a hobby
Go fishing and eat the fish.
Seriously, just do something useful
Where is your dad?

Or that we hav been through the same shit and we would've like for someone to comfort us.

idk

Wanted to say something helpful, but aftef i read what a pathetic loser you care, let alone for using the word waifu, i hope you don't make it

Faggot

i gave you my advice. its up to you if you want to change something.

bump