Funny news. Discuss

Funny news. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do all mudslims wear the same fucking retarded ugly jacket?

good riddance to the fuck

How is it that normally commnets are not allowed on ongoing investigation. But it is now.

Its like when they blur the nipples of white modles, but not black

The guy was a convicted criminal that shot at a car in 2010. He was linked to multiple drug feuds. The 5 guys arrested the same night were all associates of his for guns,drugs,theft,assaults,intimidation and laundering.

Literally "HE WAS A GUD BOI. DINDU NUFFIN" Islam style.

Can't see the nipples of negresses that's why. Pink nips are best nips.

Office clerks don't drive Lamborghinis. Especially in whatever ass backwards country that is.

>stud badboy

Really shows you don't need brains to be criminal "kingpin." This is a name akin to a 12 year olds first online handle.

Fuck him, his mother's sorrow can't be helped though. Even if your son is a piece of shit, he's still your son.

>West Yorkshire, England
>ass backwards country

I live 15-20 minutes away from where he got dropped.

Paki bastard deserved it.

This is where I live. Was pretty obvious he was a dealer from the start. All the paki dealers in Bradford look like that guy

It's still weird how they shot him dead on the motorway with no cameras. That doesn't feel right to me. Maybe hs family were on to something about his death being preplanned

deus vult

>England
>has a queen
>assbackward country.

>Muslim
>Paki

Sikh burn bro

Here comes the big one
mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video/

You misunderstand Yorkshire insults. Anybody not white but also not black is a paki regardless of country of origin.

To be fair, if you don't know where that is without it saying England at the end, you probably correlate it to some shit like johanasberg which sounds like a town in america.

Nice mem

What if you're coming back from summer vacation and you're just kind of tan?

What postcode you at?? Im WF

This just proves to me that a man can die as the most evil bastard fuck in the northern hemisphere and people will still miss him.

Can you say the same for yourself, user?
Will anyone miss you when you're gone?

Moncler jackets are pretty sweet. And expensive

Wow someone with common sense on Sup Forums. You don't see that every day.

kek that's not black

WF10 lad

I'm sure the gun was just used for peaceful office work

he dindu nuffin