How well does adderall help with studying?

How well does adderall help with studying?

I'm thinking of taking it once a week to study like crazy.

Bumping

fuck knows i was about 11 when my doctor drugged me up with them then ritalin

You still using?

na they put me off my food and made me angry as fuck when i was coming down

they was going to give me ritalin when i got older but they just ended up sending me to a school for people with mental health issues

I'm in med school and studying all that shit is difficult, I heard that Modafinil is also am option, anyone with experience?

Ok so here's my adderall story. I don't use it much and only in extreme situations because it's basically meth. But it does wonders.

I had an entire Unit of online accounting homework, quizzes and a final exam that I completed in an entire day. It makes you super focused and excited to complete whatever your currently focused on.
You lose your appetite and need to make sure you are drinking water constantly. NEVER JERK OFF BECAUSE YOU WILL DO THAT SHIT FOR LIKE 3-5 HOURS STRAIGHT.

I'm in Europe so I was thinking about talking to my doctor and getting it, what's a safe dose?

I got alot alot alot of ebooks and pdfs on various subject to read and I'm hoping it'll help, BTW do you actually understand everything or just breeze through without actually paying attention, I need to know and remember.

I took 2 a 20mg instant release pills 3 hours apart. And yes you remember what you do that's why people use it for studying. It also has a nice "high" effect but I don't use adderall to get high, only for work.

Use it only for emergency ( you're fucked) situations for school. Shit works amazing but I always feel it take a toll on my body every time I take it. It's the only reason I passed my finals since I put off studying them last minute. I usually take a half early then the other half around noon, that way you'll be able to sleep at night. Also smoking while on it is the shit. Only way I can sleep on it at night.

You don't just get it from a doctor. It's fucking meth.

You need a psychiatrist and you need to be really convincing.

i use 80mg every day the stuff works magic guys. you will never work like you do when under the influence of this stuff

Don't worry about that, my doc is cool.

Just tell your doctor you can't focus and bam, persceiption. If he says no then try another doctor.

Took it from 3rd grade up until I graduated highschool almost every school day. It really fucked up my motabolism and dopamine levels but atleast I passed shitty highschool. I still use Ritalin but only on exams and when I combine it with pot.

odd is what you want to be born with they will feed you this shit all your life if you want it

?

I've been on aderall for about 6 years now. I take two 10 milligram short acting and one 30 milligram long acting a day.
I am more energetic and interested in most things on it. If I'm off it, I won't even find video games entertaining.
I experience less of an apitite, but not loss of apitite. I am thirsty more often and end up drinking more water.
The only thing is when I started it, I remember it took a couple days for the aderall and my body to work together.
Maybe I actually need it.

a few people born with adhd are born with Oppositional defiant disorder

Bumping

So basically it'll help studying?
Any other study drugs out there?

Bump