ITT Post pics of girls you know, other anons describe how they would rape, torture, and murder them

ITT Post pics of girls you know, other anons describe how they would rape, torture, and murder them.

Have fun!

>catholic priests have been fucking boys since about 322 AD

I'm curious

What would you do to him?

Not really into guys.

Got more of her?
First I would find out if she's kinky by tying her up, if shes not into that or resist things are going to get a lot rougher for her.

my cousin

You're gay if you wouldn't suck his peen

I'd walk up to her and punch her in the mouth to get that smug look off her face, then I'd tear off her shirt and smash that glass, rubbing the broken shards into her tits.

go ahead
yours I would tie in that position, and start gropping her while she struggle to get free

got more of her?

She seems shy and innocent so I'd probably have to take her by force, holding her down to the bed by her neck until I find some old extension cords or something to restrain her with. Chocking her till shes on the verge of blacking out to establish she's my bitch now.

my sis.

Protect me please

go on

I'd pick up another shard and use it to carve "slut " or "whore" into her stomach, shes double over in pain but I pick her up by the hair and kiss her while using my other hand to rub salt into her fresh wounds.

More of her please

She also looks like kind of a bitch, so first thing my dicks going up her ass to teach her some manners.

Is her name Tiffany?

She totally deserve it

Nope

she got any better pics showing some legs or feet?

Since shes looks so prude I'd introduce a taste of cum, making sure to get it all over those dorky little glasses of her's while I search the house for something to punish her with.

Is this the poor girl that wound up getting chopped into pieces then fucked in another thread?

yes sir

After I do a number on her ass and she seems to be taking her punishment well I put it in her vagina and cum. She's just starting to relax and enjoy this so I punch her as hard as I can in the gut. She tightens up against her restraints and moans in pain as my cum drips back out of her.

Id Write Daddys Little Whore, Daddys Fuck Toy, Are you proud of me mommy, Family Cum Bucket and other degrading things all over Shove my cock in her ass and the biggest dildo i could find in her pussy, ripping it slightly.

I would then Shove her panties in her mouth, and proceed to fuck her on video and take pics, then send them to her dad, and se if he wanted to join next time.

her feet are nice, I guess I could tickle them for a bit as she accepts the taste of my cum in her mouth.

Got any showing off legs or belly?

Any nerdy items around the house I could use on her that you know of?

nice

I scoop my up my cum that's dripped back out of her and force it into her mouth. I hold her mouth shut and punch her nose as she struggles against me but eventually swallows, I back hand fer across the face for rejecting my seed.

sorry no pics like that
well a lot of animé figurines, amibo...

yessir same girl

got pics of her mom? or her sisters if she has them? or your mom/ other hot family members?

None in skirts even? In tights, or long socks or something would be even better?

I pick one of her favorite figurines off the shelf and start using it as a dildo on her, shes clearly uncomfortable at first but starts to enjoy it after a little bit.

nope sorry

she's not really into skirts sadly, never saw her wear one.

She gasps for air and tries to get the taste out of her mouth, shes met with another slap for her lack of cooperation. I start to fondle her breast, shes not enjoying this any more but starting to accept shes a whore and getting what she deserves, I grab her nipple and twist it as hard as I can, when she cries out in pain I place my other hand around her neck and cut of her air supply.

That story was hot, can you do another like it?

I shove the figurine completely inside her and manage to pull it back out, I find a toy light saber and she actually likes the idea of me sliding that up inside her, She whimpers in pain and pulls against the restrains ans it makes it a good 10 inches before slamming into her cervix.

nice, go on

Once she starts to black out I take this opportunity to go for round two on her, this time forcing her to deep throat, she spasms and convulses before finally going limp from lack of oxygen. I pull out and slap her a few times then just as she comes back around thrust my dick back in and deliver another hot load down her throat.

oh i didnt do the story i supplied the pics. i wish i could come up with shit like that though.

I really want to see some more of her body.

I continue slamming her cunt with the light saber, its torn and bleeding from it but the little slut actually seems to like it rough.

I really like the build up and then these sluts getting completely destroyed, not just throats slit or strangled but chopped to bits like that.

I have seen her naked before but the only pics I've got are those, very clothed one.

I take a break as she comes back to full consciousness and the pain really starts to set in. I hear her crying in pain as I go through the drawers in the house and find a set of pliers. I come back and notice her belly ring dangling there and decide to pull on it as she lets out a loud scream of pain.

yeah same. im all for the reg wwyd type stories but the violent stuff, kinda new to that scene but i can dig it.

ever do anything with her or make any moves?

I remove the light saber from her pussy and she looks at me with a look of excitement and anticipation for whats come next, I can't believe the little slut is enjoying this. I grab her hair and tilt her head back, she goes along with it as I slide the blood and cum covered toy into her mouth and down her throat.

thanks Holly

I cant resist and wind up tearing it all the way out, I toss it aside and take the pliers to her already swollen nipple from before, I'm able to to twist that around far more times than I could by hand, she's staring to run out of breath and finally calming down on the screams.

how often do you talk to her?

touching her ass, having her sit on my lap (I'm sure she felt that I was hard but doesn't seemed to bother.) also tried some things in her sleep but nothing much

How'd she react to the ass touching and such?
Maybe you should ask if you can tie her up.

The light saber slides much further down her throat than it did her pussy. She starts to freak out and squirm as it cuts off her air supply, but I face fuck her deeper with it until I feel it pushing on the bottom of her stomach.

Do you know this girl? Got any more of her in skirts, or maybe with some leg-ware?

well she didn't seemed to mind even tho I made much more while she was sleeping.

To my surprise the nipple dosen't come off, but tears open and beings to trickle blood. I try something get as much of her other tit as I can in my mouth and bite down as hard as I can. She starts to wiggle in pain again but this only causes my teeth to tear into her flesh more.

yup, a friend's sister

how bout asking her if she'll let you tie her up?

do you want to her get abandoned in the story? or full on killed?

I don't think she would be into that, but maybe fucking her one day.
Your choice man, I'm curious about the worst you can do.

I finally release and spit her whore blood back into her face. I go back down stairs and this time find a hammer and nails, She dosen't even scream this time, I can just hear her sobbing form the room as I take my time making my way back to her with the new tools.

These pictures aren't getting any hotter, any your holding out for?

I pull the light saber out of her mouth and let her catch her breath, her struggling against it and almost passing out has made me hard again. I force her to arch up against her restrains giving me access to her virgin asshole. Her excitement and enthusiasm is returning to regret as I slide my hard cock in her ass and destroy just another part of her innocent body.

well got this, the only creepshot I managed to take of her

She seems proud of her slutty little feet and likes showing them off

I take the hammer and crack her hard in the hip once, she lets out a scream and finally starts to struggle again. Her right foot is close enough to the wooden base of the bed that I'm able to hold it there and stake it down with one of the nails before she realizes whats going on. She lets out a scream of pain and I'm forced to smack her across the face with the handle of the hammer to get her to stop struggling for a few seconds so I can nail her left foot in place as well.

I use a hand full of nails in each, bending the ends over, ensuring she won't be able to pull off of them.

Sorry still not doing much.

Sounds like you would cut up your hand.

well some feet, but I don't have any really "hot" pics

I cut the ropes for her feet so shes free to struggle against the nails, she soon realizes this only causes her more agony and starts to plead with me. She offers sexual favors since it's all the whore has to offer to any one. I've already destroyed every usable hole on her body and can do as I wish to her now any way. I hold her hands up on the head board and attach them in the same way as her feet.

think she would comply if you requested some from her?

I would set her free, find out who tied her up, get my dick sucked out of gratitude. Then I would track down OP, tie him up and butt fuck him with a chef's knife until he died.

I would shave this bitch's hair and walk away

nah I don't think, she is pretty shy about her body sadly

Redhead slut sisters!

wouldn't hurt to ask

well yeah maybe

think she'd be game if you asked her to try a magic trick?

I cut the ropes holding her hands since they're now also secured by the nails. I get hard again looking at her destroyed body. I pull out a knife and stab a small hole to the side of her belly button. She continents pleading and begging me but it only makes me harder. I slide my hard dick into the fresh wound in her stomach. She starts to try to escape but is quickly stopped by the pain it's causing in her hands and feet.

She's laying there sobbing on the bed now, begging me to let her go, I slide the bloody spit covered light-saber around her Brest and stomach as I scan the room for more toys to use.

posting a girl off craigs list on here?

Waiting on more details about hot cousin.

More of her? you know her?