Howdy Sup Forums

Howdy Sup Forums.

Now I know we all want to get down and dirty with a 10, but when times are lean you need to take what you can get.

I have a saying. Fat chicks are like motor scooters. They're fun to fuck around with until your friends find out.

But sometimes all you need to make your day complete is a fat fuckpig who'll do what she's told and empty your balls again and again.

Who's with me?

Fat chicks give great head.

I don't fuck em though

been there, done that

Or you can work harder in life and have someone youre not ashamed of to fuck. Pic related

Been fucking a fat ugly for the last nine months or so. Hasn't stop me from getting other pussy, but I've spent very much less money, because why bother Chasing tens, when it's an easy win?

Get gifts and shit, beer and cigarettes. Liquor. I think it's a pretty good gig.

Why put up with a 10/10 princess when you can dump a load on hot and willing whale...

You are fucking a girl you say is fat and ugly and you think that's a pretty good gig. I don't even know what to say.

Why not enjoy someone who will let you treat them like the desperate cumpig that they are...

It comes to me, and I get things.

What can you say?

Someone who will take your hot load and come back begging for more.

Probably more than you're getting, summerfag

Same here OP
This fat slut was super nasty and would do anything to get me off . She used to buttplug her ass,Let me cum in there .One day i even told her too tongue my ass while she jerked me off and she did !

I hooked up with this chubby from craigslist. Spent an entire weekend crashed at her pad. I must've cum on every inch of her, and there were a lot of inches, and she was aways ready to go again. Highlight of the weekend was when I made her drive through mcdonalds with a load on her face after she blew me off in the car. Got me a blowjob and a cheeseburger...

Honestly, for a the best fucks, you can't beat a 5/10 with self esteem issues.

Despite being totally average and unremarkable, they almost always think they're the most hideous creatures on earth.

Stroke their egos, make them feel special and they will do absolutely anything. If there are any of you girls reading this now, I'm sorry, but you know it is true.

The only girl I've ever found who let me go balls deep in her ass then sucked her own shit off my cock was one of these girls.

We had an amazing night with one of these fives in our group of friends a few years back. She got wasted at a party and ended up getting gangbanged by about 15 of us for the whole night. We took turns on that girl for hours, we got to a point where we were just fucking around, seeing how many cocks we could get in her at once and she loved every second of it. For the record, she only really managed 4 - 2 in the vag, 1 in her mouth and 1 in her ass. We did try for 3 in her vag and 2 in her ass but we just couldn't make it work. Also one sick, small dick bro tried to stick it up her nose but that was a no-go.

Anyway, moral of the story is, if you've never done it, do it. You don't know what you're missing.

ITT: The worlds biggest virgin

Sounds like fun time. God bless slutty girls!

pics of her?

Well, fat pussy is always better than your hand
Also, pic related, just convice her to use one of those in her head and you're good to go
Bonus: Say you have some baker fetish or something

moar of this girl OP
is she OC?

I'm with you. My gf is a 4/10 fattie. Zero drama in her life, and she fucks like a demon. Anything goes. She's never said no to anything. It's fucking awesome.

That looks like a proper blowjob.

Yep. More of these would definitely be appreciated...

The only real problem with fucking fat chicks is that
you go over there with horny dick-brain,

Then when its all over you cringe and try to get the fuck out while Shamu glistening in your cum and giving you those " i love you " eyes.

Cringe all the way home.
Cringe about it in the shower.
Cringe about it when you eat.

Then you get horny again and call her ass up after you tell her you dont want to date.

Desperate she gives in because " maybe this time it will mean something to him "

And the cycle continues.

Dont fuck fat chicks because they are desperate with no self esteem it gets annoying after a while.

Nice, man. Real nice...

Sauce?

This nigga knows

My fat bitch, lol

Wife

Do YOU have a saying or does your uncle have a saying that he also heard elsewhere in the 1970s?

Also chubby girls make the best girlfriends. Almost invariably smarter, funnier, more loyal, and more fun to hang out with than their skinny bitch counterparts. I would say I have the exact opposite policy. Skinny girls are good for a lay but fuck being around them when they open their mouths the next day. Being sexually desirable creates an environment where you aren't motivated to curate additional positive personality traits, so their consciousness is as thin as their waist, and slowly but surely they grow more bitter and desperate for attention as that youthful beauty fades.

I'm 33, and spent my entire 20s fucking around dating and boning. Married a chubby girl last year. Zero regrets--she's as much or more of a friend than my friends.

Send me pics of all fatties

>be me white guy decent looks about me
>go on a dry period
>everybody has a bf or some baby mama drama
>200lb black with a thing for crackers works at gas station I go to all the time
>says I should come over sometime
>2am literally walk to this chicks house
>which turns out to be her moms house
>she lets me in through the back door
>place is fucking filth
>like hamster in a cage filthy
>smelled like week old garbage
>see trash bags piled in corner of house
>thats why
>carpet of house is like halfway tore up
>go back to her " room "
>which is literally a mattress on the floor
>dark so cant see well
>see something move in the dark
>ask if she has a dog or cat
>shes says no its her 2 year old son who sleeps on the floor next to her on a pile of
blankets
>start fucking around, she had big ole droopy udders, big fat ass and a nice innie pussy
>she sucked the life out of me with those chimp lips
>looks down and see my nut on her face and her kid fumbling around the room in the dark
>the shame is immediate
>nope the fuck out
>didnt even let her get dressed
>at 4 am I walked 2 miles back home
>cringe about it for next 3 weeks
>didnt use a condom
>went off the grid hiding from this bitch
>prayed to the gods I despise for her to not be preggo and leave me alone

That was five years ago and I still look over my shoulder for that nigress..

Never again.

Pic related, will resort to fucking pumpkins before that shit again.

Lucky you. Great big fat tits

yep

Peaches Larue. Mah nigga.

Fun story: I talked to her way back in like 2006 or so on Yahoo Messenger. We were hitting it off a bit an talking dirty, etc… She got pissy with me and I told her to go suck some more nigger cock. She thought I was talking more shit. But I was like, no, seriously, go suck some more black dick you fucking trash piece of shit. She tried to justify being a whore who takes nig cock, and I just blocked her. KEK

...*sigh*... Yeah, pretty much

How the fuck do you guys do it. Saggy tits, big ugly ass, gross skin, pimples, the smell. I hate their fucking stomach so much i can't get it hard.
We are talking 75-80 kg and 1.70m high. They are fucking disgusting.

I had the chance, i was desperate, but couldn't get it hard. Thank god for that.

So many haters. Summerfags detected.

Here it is more for you then

If you want more, I can provide

gf is a fat chick. didn't want to fuck her. got a buttjob one night while we were spooning. can't stop thinking about it. looking down at that fat ass when we fuck is amazing. she knows it and loves it.

Nothing beats a good chubby.

Moar

I find chubby girls to be more fun, act like "one of the guys", have a better sense of humor, less drama, etc. But they also have the desire to get seek approval so they put forth more effort to please sexually.

And a warm and moist pussy is always better than your hand. Head over to slampig's place after work, order pizza, eat pizza, watch half a movie or some episodes, then dump your balls in her, and bid her farewell. So you got some real pussy for $20.

>Or you can work harder in life and have someone youre not ashamed of to fuck. Pic related
Kek. ShitTits/10 work harder Sup Forumsro

You should be a writer. You come up with the greatest sayings.