Post beautiful black girls, I couldn't find one so I posted a turd, it is the same thing

post beautiful black girls, I couldn't find one so I posted a turd, it is the same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate niggers

man im so turned on right now that fatt thicc ahhhh boooty uhhhyeahhhhhhh

what is the difference between a bowling ball and a nigger girl? you can eat out the bowling ball without vomiting

What's the difference between a niggro and a sack of shit ?

the sack... and aides

why do niggers stink? so even blind people can hate them

what is the number 1 reason good folks hate nigger? NIGGERs

what did the nigger give his little boy for Christmas? AIDS

A nigger crosses the street..... USA WE LOVE NIGGEROES AND AIDS STOP RACISM PROMOTE CRIME MURDER AND NIGGROES ARE GENTLE CREATURES PLS STOHHHMP

A sack of shit can be used to grow something, a live nigger must be killed first.

sure does, and we got our man TRUMP to solve the nigger problem here is the good ol USA

You guys are some dumb motherfuckers. Instead of botching on the internet like a little butch go out and say to their face, but beware, you might get your ass beat.

trips says he funds and arms the KKK to make the USA white again

Daddy ain't solving shit.

By a fucking nigger, I don't think so, fuck off NIGGER

m night memer

I am black. Give me your worst.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

why are your dicks so small? cause they got fit in the other nigger faggots ass in prison

You can do better than that, user. Be a little more creative.

That's the only thing you can do, call me a name. But guess what buddy it ain't doing shit to me. And if you really feel that way that way about black fucking act on it. If not Fuck off with that bitch shit.

>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You sound retarded, bro.

terrible effort

nigger says what, you know what is better than winning a million dollar lottery, winning the genetic lottery and not being a fucking NIGGER

>>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I'd rather Trump than Clit any day. Try again.

Boo fucking hoo. That's all I see coming from your mouth. Boo hoo. Want me to hold you while you cry?

>>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP>>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPTRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lol you realize that try trumps not draining the swamp, right? What does that mean? He's a fucking liar.

Of course he is. He's a business man so he spoke what the people wanted to hear because he knew It would get him into power.

Trump is doing everything he said he would, he will make the uSA great again, DRAIN THE SWAMP, BUILD THE WALL., LOCK HER UP, DEPORT THE NIGGERS and MUSLIMS, TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP Thank Jesus and the Lord god above he brought TRUMP to save us
if you don't support Trump he has plans for you as well

That fat fucker ain't doing shit. And you don't very smart buddy, just pointing it out.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER UR IN A THREAD FULL OF NIGGER HATERS NIGGNOG

Jokes on you, shit for brains.

he has already saved 10,000 jobs, and issued his plans to end that nigger care bullshit heath thing, bring back manufacturing by hetting the fucking hippies out of and close the EPA, he showed those fucking French pansies who is who by telling them to fuck off with climate bullshit tRUMP RULE niggers drool

better shit for brain , than being black , oh and ... aids xD

typical niggers

>Being this retarded
Go fill your mothers hole again you fucking inbred

Trump showed the world how smart he is by denying climate change LMAO.

Trump will get you as well , you hate the USA and you will suffer for that TRUMP will make sure of that, you snowflakes will all be sent to prison cause that is where people who hate the USA belong

Alright buddy, I ain't got all day. Point is if youre not man enough to say all the shit you're saying to me IRL then don't say it all, makes you look like a bitch.

>the Chinese invented the climate change lie to try to hurt the USA, TRUMP WILL SAVE US>717943038

Dude are you posting from fantasy land?

here is your picture eating my shit, fuck off you nigger faggot

Just your typical redneck

Nahh irl niggers arent worth my time .

Haha good one. have a nice day, BITCH.

Kek
That's a white guy eating shit, fucktard

Trump promised to make us great again, that includes getting rid of niggers. faggots, jews, fat girls, and libatards, looks like you will be on the train to GTFOville

nah IRL you'd get your ass beat LMAO.

no that is a nigger in white face trying to fool us that he isn't a shit eating nigger

I hate niggers, black girls are fucking hot tho

are you blind or did you miss the image of the black girl I started this thread with

lol you fucked up by posting that ass to mouth pic lol. I think it's time to let this thread die in peace.

>inb4 fat
thats because youre low test faggot. All high-tests appreciate T H I C C girls, regardless of their skin color

ugly fucking nigger whore, what more do you need to know?

funny I don't remember asking you to post turds ITT

I haven't laughed so hard on this board since ages.

in reality, you would pay her just so she would sit on your face

you gonna get some of this?

I don't think so , Tim

Trump "fixing" the USA

NIGGERS ARE DISGUISTING

what did the Nigger get for his birthday from the other niggers? AIDS

Sup Forums-go.tumblr.com/

why did God create NIGGERS, fuck nobody knows!

Gucci mane checked

thats walnut brownie mix

nigger embryo

I'd fuck that turd

that doesn't even make sense, do you have a learning disability?

I hear ya

well lets see, not a nigger, so the answer is NO

A Chinese man walks into a bar and after seeing that the bartender is black shouts "Gimme a jigger Nigger". The black man tells him that it wasn't a nice thing to say, and how would he like the same treatment. The Chinese man explains he wouldn't give a shit, so the black man says "Okay, you get behind the bar and we'll try it again." The Chinese man gets behind the bar and the nigger goes outside. After a few seconds the black man comes in and says, "Gimme a drink, Chink". The Chinese man stares at him and says "Fuck off boy, we don't serve niggers in here!"

... WE DON"T SERVE NIGGERS IN HERE!

a Redneck and his alligator go into a bar, redneck ask if they serve niggers in this bar, bartenders looks offended and says YES WE DO, redneck goes good, Ill take a longneck and give my buddy one of them niggers

>you might get your ass beat
Fuck you: I ain't no Chimpcongo retard nigger's punch-toy.

Hump muh stump!

Raw Jenkem