Do black lives reslly matter? I don't see how they do

Do black lives reslly matter? I don't see how they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

wh.gov/itonP
youtube.com/watch?v=Dm5q5YpGXJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe for target practice, but they serve no other purpose really.

I was disgusted when I saw that video. Niggers like that make me sick. I hate that those dregs are even associated with my race

oh yea cool dude

how disgusted regarding Dylan Roof killing...why didnt I hear your bitch ass over 9 lives been taking inside a church of all places

Racist make me sick kys fam

This was my only thread you dumb nigger

I hate any act of racism in general. This was just the latest one that came up. I sympathize with anyone of any color who is threatened or harmed. Maybe I'm just a huge faggot for that but it doesn't matter to me

I didn't mean to imply that they are all you, I mean to imply everyone starting these threads are dumb niggers. Fucking go to the catalog and check if other dumb nigglets like yourself are talking about this shit instead of you all making a bunch of threads about the same fucking shit over and over again.

Black race must be destroyed

black lives matter because, as us the cuck white men, we must bow down to every nigger whim

Does it really bother you this much?

sigh this petition so they get life

wh.gov/itonP

no death penalty here in Illinois

As a fellow human being, I respect your opinion. I may not want to be destroyed but if it makes you happy, I'm fine with you killing the less reputable of my race

I like how the news now like to focus on the #BLMKidnapping tag rather than the actually kidnapping/beating.

it's dylann not dylan you uncultured swine

Regardless of race
Regardless of sexuality
Regardless of identification
Regardless of religion

If you're a cunt, you're going to be treated like a cunt

those who keep fixating on a singular point of either will never progress and will continue a pointless life.

Vice implies they do

>this many leftards
>even on Sup Forums
gb2tumblr

You made my night, user. God speed, you beautiful bastard.

Can't do something that might be interpreted as racist against blacks, after all.

Niggers suck.

Black lives dont matter as much as white ones. Or other ones in general.

White>Sikh>Chink>Beaner>Arab>Jew>Nigger

All lives matter. It's just an ethical thing. People are people. If they do nothing wrong why hate mate

>Posts on b and sees gore routinely
>Disgusted by a guy bound in duck tape

most of these gore videos are in india, brazil or mexico. Thats why no one gives a shit

Just proves you're a racist

Black lives matter. Who else is gonna scrub the toilets at Walmart.

they look they have a combined IQ of 40. for fuck sake i wish they could hang

You are so enlightened.

kek

#NDM

#NiggersDontMatter

all lives don't matter, if they did. Why would they have ever been slaves? I mean think about it. Blacks are like animals they don't matter like a dog or a cat or a pet monkey they don't matter.

torturing a special needs kid is fucking sick and these four subhuman pieces of shit need to be punished.

Do your worst.
This is the cunt on the left

Brittany Herring is
Brittany Covington
1349 West Estes Ave
Chicago Il. 60626 www facebook com/profile.php?id=100010157447383 her profile and address. What happens from here is out of my hands.

Sign the fucking petition and pass this link around!!!! So they get life

wh.gov/itonP

You can teach a pet monkey to act human doesn't make them human.

You missed his point friendo

The video clip shocked the world with it’s graphic content, but has been a talking point today for more than one reason. Various Alt-right groups attributed the crime to a Black Lives Matter group or similar activist groups and ultimately resulted in the kidnapping being reported in various places as the ‘BLM Kidnapping’, due to the assailants being black and the victim being white & the extensive amount of racist, anti-Trumpd language used. This misreporting has been exposed by a number of mainstream news outlets and even members of the Black Lives Matter movement such as Deray Mckesson, who have openly come out and said “it goes without saying that the actions being branded by the far-right as the 'BLM Kidnapping' have nothing to do w/ the movement.” The hate crime charges they are being faced with prove that the state believe the attack was racially motivated, but it seems clear the young people involved had no association with any larger civil rights movement.

The point is blacks are just monkeys that humans have trained over the years to act human. That's the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm5q5YpGXJc

>when you're such a retarded nigger that you have to copy and paste your point from a youtube description box

You're aware her Facebook is filled with BLM shit right?

Whew. At least you put spick before arab and nigger

white lives don't matter

Yeah, whitefags are gross too
chinese is only decent race

and probably also retarded

Okay gentlemen, it is time someone fucking says it:

Black people are fucking racist too, really fucking too much OR at least, have a really REALLY compulsive inferiority complex.

shit's like taboo to everyone, but it's true.

>chinese
>decent race
LOL

not for these four

I certainly was but not because there were black or because he was white. The people he murderd were innocent church going people assumably decent folks.
When the next dindunuffin comes along and gets killed i could give shit, why? Not because I'm rascist but because there literally non funtioning members to our society who contribute nothing and take what the please at decent folks exspense. Same goes for the redneck sister fucking meth addicts as well.

I love this woman.

Hey white people

I'm sure that guy just forgot to shoot you a personal email to you saying how disgusted he was with that one.

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO REALISE THAT BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T HUMAN? THEY'RE A SUB SPECIES OF APE!

whats this prove every girl wants a pet monkey.

These are not blacks, they are niggers. Blacks hate niggers more than anyone. Black lives matter, but no more the whites or anyone else. nigger lives don't matter

Typical black cowardly behavior: prey on the weak....retards, little old ladies, teen girls.

this. so much this.

See this is why it's bullshit, the black lives matter protests, the marching and spreading bullshit on social media, I'm sure most of us have seen the video of the White guy getting tied up and tortured yet if we went nuts in the streets and were angry because "White lives matter" we would be called rascist's and trying to get attention away from the BLM protest. It's OK when they do it not us though.

But if you fixate on one point your life isn't pointless.

No lives matter, there's too much life now, we need to reduce the population.

Ok, you die first.

They're just mad because we're cutting down their natural habitat.

Whatever it takes, pussy.

Smile for the camera

" pit bulls aren't evil it's their owners fault "

Black lives do matter.

Nigger lives need to be extinguished.

Looks like an Arsenal AF 2011

That gun is ridiculous

Illegal mexicans.

all lives actually doesn't matter...

Well said brother, well said.

Yes! Good goyim! Keep hating eachother. Kill eachother.

Only jew lives matter.

Its always obvious when the uneducated try to make threads. 4 idiots do some racist shit and all of a sudden all Black people are the same. Get the fuck off your computer and get a goddamn job, in the REAL world.

contd from yesterday

forgot pic

How's your pops, Jamal?

i wouldn't be ashamed to say any of that, nobody cares about your retarded bingo.

Don't shoot me with that prissy gun.

just fine, he enjoys fishing even if he doesnt catch any.
looks like someone cares enough

Dem negroes shure loves em some catfish