Serious question: How do you tell europeans apart?

Serious question: How do you tell europeans apart?

I know there's obviously differences between a southern Italian and a Swede, but how do you tell apart someone from England and someone from France, or someone from Russia and someone from Poland?

I have an easier time telling asians apart desu.

>how do you tell apart someone from England and someone from France
Teeth.

Observing the language they insult you in.

arr rook same

depends what part of france desu
someone from northern france might pass as english, but southern french are more mediterranean and don't look english at all

it'd be harder to differentiate between a briton and a dane, or a dutch, or a german for instance

Nobody can do this irl besides some of the autists you meet on this board (including me). If you've been around Europe a lot and really pay attention to this stuff you'll get an idea in your head of a general "look" for every ethnicity, including closer ones like Czechs and Poles or Dutchmen and Germans.

However, most people simply do not give a damn.

Subtle differences, probably too small to describe consciously. Old-school semi/pseudo-scientific anthropologists descriptions sound a bit goofy nowadays because they tried to pin down differences to extents that weren't realistic.
And the distance and differences between Asian countries is much bigger than the distance of differences in Europe because of the sheer size of Asia and the fact that Japan wasn't conquered or colonised in recorded history and so is isolated compared to China

arr rook same

>a dutch
Kill yourself

honestly don't know what to call them

hollander? netherlander? dutchboi? they're so irrelevant that i literally have never referred to them as a people

How about someone from a slavic country like Poland and Britain? I know many people can do it but personally I can't.

t. An English

depending on north or south of europe, literally almost no way to differentiate them unless they start speaking

depends desu

slavs do have their own distinctive features but some of them have germanic in them too and that can make them look native
it doesn't help that slavs emigrate to our countries en masse anyway

pic related wouldn't pass as a native though

Now I understand why I look how I do. Even the crooked face.

Britons and Danes are quite easy though. Danes are taller, less swarthy and have a Germanic look to them.

you cant

When a russian smiles he makes picrelated face

Generally you can tell people apart not on country but like Slavs, Scandinavians, Meds etc. That is how it is in Asia.

Its mostly guesswork but you may distinguish northeners from southeners and eastern europeans from western ones as slavs often but not alwayd have distinct features like very round heads.

>slavs often but not alwayd have distinct features like very round heads.
lmao
never heard of this desu

You generally recognize them by facial features. It's can be tricky if you weren't born in Europe but it's definitely possible if you have an eye for detail.

Pic related for example has a very "Polish" face.

>I know there's obviously differences between a southern Italian and a Swede

is there?

You don't, Europe is a continuum. The farther you are to another country the easier, but it's not like crossing the méditerrannean sea and meeting arabs.

Slavs: round faced, small grey eyes, thin-haired, slightly protruding ears, snub-nosed, perennially rosy face (due to alcoholism), men keep their hair short most of the time, women like to wear high heels.

Germanics: tall, square-faced, deep set blue eyes, thin straight noses, pinkish skin tone when exposed to sunlight, men are wide-shouldered, likely to wear fancy clothes (except Germans).

Memes aside, is quite hard sometimes

Dutchman, you mongoloid

Bump for discussion.

its pretty hard
Slavs: look like their hair is wet, always have short hair
Scandinavians: Pale skin, maybe light colored hair
the rest is hit or miss, you can tell more by their behavior and clothing than their actual facial features imo

I can easily identify British, Scandinavian and Slavs. The rest are a hit and miss

Also can't help but notice a lot of French people have that "ambiguously Jewish" look

It's easy to distinguish a swede from a finn for example.

i agree but it's expected to have more mix at every frontier

If you lived in the Netherlands all your life its quite easy to spot a foreigner. Because subtle differences arent so subtle if no one else has it.

I can spot a British hipster or bulldog face from a mile away.

When I was abroad I was mistaken for a German, Russian and French, several times. Mostly Russian. Huh

As if

If they look dead inside as if they've seen their best friend's legs blown off in front of them, they're a slav.

it is very easy to distinguish an Iberian from a Yuropoor. That is all what I really need.

Slavs often have round faces, look fairly primitive, smaller foreheads, their eyes are less deep in their skull.

Their hair is often short and clothing looks poor.

Of course you also have a bunch of universal European faces that fit into every country. And these tend to be the most attractive people.

It is the contrary
You're mostly French Rape Babies user

You can tell asians apart because the continent is huge. Europe is tiny and no country is isolated, everyone moved everywhere. It is normal to not be able to tell us apart

I think in general: the more attractive a person is the harder it is to spot his origin.

And with ugly people the ugly features stand out.

Some features are common in many places in Europe, and can easily trancend borders of countries and ethnicities.
However, what makes someone look typically this, or that, is the combination of features.

There are for example many blonde and blue eyed Slavs, but they tend to have far more "soft" features in their face, in addition to a paler shade of blue in their eyes, and generally wouldn't be able to pass as locals in Scandinavia.

We are not europeans, Jose

>Europe is tiny and no country is isolated
Spain was a very isolated nation. We really opened our country to Europe a few decades ago.

We're so cucked I'm pretty much unable to tell my countrymen from the rest of Euros.

Some Hungarians look East Slavic, some West Slavic, some South Slavic, you have Germanic looks here and there thanks to Austrian rapings, and a couple of Italian-ish faces too.

One time I was looking for a shop in the city center, out of ~200 Hungarians present there, I managed to ask the one Romanian tourist.

I also noticed slavs have a lighter blue eye color than us.

>how do you tell apart someone from England and someone from France, or someone from Russia and someone from Poland?
You often don't.
Actually, there is something about Russians that makes them stand out.. they all tend to have the exact same short dark hair and lean body build and adidas clothes. But aside that, you can't really tell Europeans apart.

If i saw him on the street i would guess he's a slav.

swedes look like pic related

Thats because Germany is the most diverse nation of Europe. As it goes into Kelt, Germanic and Slavic territory.

No me jodas, Paco. Un Español se ve a cinco kilómetros.

>But aside that, you can't really tell Europeans apart.

This meme, I hate this meme. I am able to know if the person is germanic, Iberian or slav just by looking him. Fucking shitty meme.

well I can definitely tell apart a slav from any other euro and tell for sure if he's from eastern or southern europe
other than that, no

Lol, you wish. This guy looks Balkan af. Scandinavians have feminine features.

Don't make fun of my mongolian neighbour!

>This guy looks Balkan
Have you ever seen a balkanian monkey or a Swede, ruscuck?

I've seen plenty of swedish fuckbois, yes. You have soft, feminine features. And this guy has a stereotypical Balkan look.

Typical bydło

Brits look a lot like Poles I think.

ayy

I think that all Euro bydło look alike

Nope. This is typical Balkan

Are you sure?

he looks like Ichiro Suzuki

k yours looks like a gypsy

hahahaha holy shit he really does

>k yours looks like a gypsy
Because they are gypsies. We let them live in their shitty ghettos and this is the result.

I'm a Pole and look simultaneously western and eastern.

Plenty of brits look slavic, they always play the tough guy bad boy in your films

pic

I can't post, but I can tell you that I'm 190 cm, blonde, blue eyes, quite a big forehead but have something easternish in myself.

>forehead
More like 6head

1. race
2. fashion
3. speech

No no, I'm not you.

Slavs have roundish flat faces and germanics have this goofy lanklet look. Brits, on the other hand, look inbreed.

My forehead takes up a perfect a perfect third of my face Mr.HugeForehead