Been given a laptop and the people that gave it to me have no idea what the password could be, we've tried everything

Been given a laptop and the people that gave it to me have no idea what the password could be, we've tried everything

What are my options here? I can get into the bios and boot menu but that's it, anyone know a way to bypass the password or anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

ophcrack.sourceforge.net/
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to crack windows login password
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pirate windows and create an install disc, then just boot from the disc and reinstall windows. If you don't have access to another pc then idk

>Been given a laptop
Don't steal, fucking nigger.

Yeah I'll do this thanks

hahaha it was given to me by my grandparents because they bought it and don't use it

I'm too white to steal

if windows 7, there are bootable cds that delete the password. if later there are ways where you replace accesibility options with cmd.exe, that way you can access cmd.exe from login screen and create a new admin user. This new user can delete the password.

If to stupid to google and find the above than you can get the hdd/ssd out and access with other computer.

if to stupid for above delet system32

If I were you I'd just use the tool for windows 10 str8 from Microsoft, so you have a legit windows, then crack it using kmspico

>pirate
why pirate when you can get it for free on the site?

and if you have spare time and don't care about keeping windows install intact do

best pirate windows 7 and do free upgrade. then totally legal! profit

>I'm too white to steal
Said like a true nigger.

Why has nobody said to take out the CMOS battery for 15-20minss and then put it back and power on?

See

Hired disk

Hiren disk

Try hiren's boot and look into either recovering the password or changing it.

Because that only clears a bios password, not a Windows Password

dirty white trash thief detected

OK

thnx Daddy

Install linux on a cd or usb and get what you need. Then reformat it with an os you want.

Fun fact the people in your pic are much more likely to be less violent and growing up with a father.

Ophcrack might be worth a shot. Windows password rainbow table cracker.

>fucking illiterate is to stupid to google simple stuff
here let me help lmgtfy.com/?q=how to crack windows login password

they still trash tho like you no doubt

Might also google lophcrack, lophcrack and loftcrack. They aren't all the same program some 'crack' the password others reset it to whatever you put in.

lol, because only hard core 1337 computer experts think that clearing the bios.

15-20 mins. for fuck sake, why not make it a year that sounds like a good amount of time

>much more likely to be less violent
lol retard detected ..cant even english

If windows OS, prior to 10, boot off of install media, select repair computer, boot to command prompt. copy c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe reboot machine. While at login in screen, press shift key 5 times. Instead of opening sticky keys menu it will open an administrator command prompt. At the command line interface type: net user "username" "newpassword" (obviously without quotes) reboot and login.

lol ikr...that means white trash are more violent...what a returd lols

Why are you so upset, faggot? Did mommy forget to put your tendies in the refrigerator to thaw out for lunch today?

What? Not that user, but you two samefagging cunts are the retards.

you are the retardest samefagger and a dirty thief to boot

All whites should be forced to wear these "thief" signs for all the looting, rape and genocide they have comitted. As a badge of the unprincipled, violent, and irresponsible thugs they are