Sup Forums American hours are too crowded with these two countries constantly shitposting...

Sup Forums American hours are too crowded with these two countries constantly shitposting. Which one should be get rid of?

Canadians, easy choice.

Americans tBh

day of the rake WHEN

The consensus is that leafs are just poor quality posters in general.

Both

This

Go to a yank board like Sup Forums if you don't like it.

>yank
Don't embarrass yourself like this, you aren't even British.

All of Sup Forums is rightful American clay.

>Sup Forums
>International culture

>"Go away this isn't a board for you Americans you aren't welcome here"

HAHAHA! Our reign of shitposting will never end! Divided by distance, united in shitposting!

I wouldn't be upset if Americans were rangebanned. After all, this is an American site and I think most of the boards are filled with Americans. Really though, Canadians should be banned as well because Canada is indistinguishable from the US in every way.

>Thread is literally "go away Canadians and Aussies"
>Get upset when someone says for you to go away instead

A lot of people call you Yanks up here but I guess it'd be hard to know that with your head up your ass.

>t. British LARPer
Sad! Many such cases!

It was a horrible mistake for the UK to create all it's most successful colonies in roughly similar timezones.

But we have.... french people

But we have.... french people south of quebec

Why aren't we the same country again?

A gesture performed by two individuals to greet each other?

I honestly have no idea. I think the brits wanted to take some more resources before letting you guys go. We could use 10 or so more states.

Timezones were created by a Canadian

We really need to join the countries together. The border is just acting as a way for the two governments to spy on and look inside the phones of citizens as they pass back and forth.

both are the same chinks. kill em all

I wish I was range banned so I could do more productive things with my time

day of the rape

I don't want 60 stars. But living in the biggest country by area would be cool

We should put them in a circle again.

We don't want another solidly leftist hugely populated state fucking up our elections like California.

You can join as long as you forfeit the right to vote.

Or a white leaf in lieu of the stars. That would be pretty cute

I think that's a good idea but it would be cruel to subject your country to our system of government. It wouldn't even be difficult. Militarily and economically the US and Canada are some of of the most integrated countries in the world.

Yeah, almost all of North America would be under one nation and have one direction. Business idea: shape the stars into a leaf

They'd have less than the population of California, not all of their provinces meet the 500,000 population requirement to be states. We could combine northern new england into one state, southern new england into another state, and split Jefferson from California too. That would make things more reasonable.

>500k pop limit for state
Wow Vancouver Island could be a state.

Reminder that Vermont and Rhode Island are states. Hence combining the small ones of similar culture. The only reason Wyoming was allowed to be a state was because they allowed women to vote. I guess there is no solid number but Congress imposes arbitrary restrictions. California is so large because they needed to combine enough people to pas the limit.

Fortress North America when?

Americans

>American hours

excellent post