What's the story behind this picture?

What's the story behind this picture?

Too soon

Why too soon?

Guess Im a newfag still,
dont know shit about this, and see it all over Sup Forums

Sause god damn it!

I also want to know

Just some pictures of some chick. Was all over Sup Forums, then newfags started saying "too soon" for no reason, and it caught on with other newfags

she looks dead

Good bless anti freeze

Indeed. But what is the story?

for fuck sakes too fucking soon

Shit soup job

too soon

wasn't from newfags, and there was a reason. Lurk moar

way too soon

checked

Mein nigger

The timing of making that post is much earlier than it is preferred.

definitely from newfags, dont tell me to lurk more newfag. nothing happened to this chick

TOO SOON
O
O

S
O
O
N

Too late!!

roo sunne

anyone got the pic of the fat Asian dude snuggling her? or any others?

Stfu newfag. If you were around when it happened 5+ years ago you'd understand.. again. Good bless anti freeze

Why is the timing much earlier than preferred?

Legend 1:
Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay.

Copy pasta from the shit site dramatica

Way too soon OP wtf

Legend 2:
Someone has posted picture of her, and some Sup Forumstards fapped on her picture and after a while poster said if you dont reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight "You fapped to a dead girl".

still not from newfags, you're clearly too new to know what happened in that thread, you nigger

now we wait xD

im on Sup Forums since 2001 you newfag

Mein nigger

Rofl. Troll or newfag

legend 1 and 2 share a correlation

Fucking autists with your "funny" memes

yall nigs need to stop. this is the last post i will ever make on Sup Forums. this is not funny or edgy, this is just completely retarded and is not going to happen and should not happen. you think it's funny to joke about stuff like this? well it isn't. you are talking about some serious stuff and its just not funny to laugh about at all. most of you are 13 year old boys that need to go to school and stop trying to play mr. internet badass. because it isn't working. you all look like a bunch of retards and you should get professional help. in conclusion, suck my dick. love peter

>once upon a time
>thousands of neckbeards got rolled
>the pranksters lived happily ever after

please shut up and kill yourself

2001, huh? Sure.

Checked

checked, my nigger

Old fag here since 05, I've been here since bosnians! It was always a troll, started around 07 but don't quote me, I wasnt there for the thread itself but the next morning they made it out like something terrible happened in a thread the night before and all they could say was "too soon" ten years later, still too soon. Lol

It's a realdoll.

so i missed some retarded thread where you all decided you were gonna start trolling with these pics? why was she all over Sup Forums for years before that and nobody said anything

Lol you fuckin troll

Alright newfags if you must know, originalfag here. The girl is dead, an user posted over the time of two years about using this girls dead body as a human fuck doll. He killed her and uploaded these pics of her. Actually a really hot ass thread but fuck these faggots claiming oldfag and saying nothing happened.

More like ten years now man this has been around since 07

it's too soon to talk about

Fucking master troll

Implying there was a Sup Forums in 01 dick breath? Started in 03 or 04, I guarantee it

October 1, 2003. It's really not that hard to look that up.

Kek Sup Forums did existed in 2001, do you even know the origin of Sup Forums? Fucking summerfag

Granted. I couldn't remember how long ago. Just that's been a trolls life.

How's it feel being the only oldfag on 4chinz

No. It's copy pasted from dramatica

Lol remember 9/11 on Sup Forums? Good times

You mean futaba. That's not Sup Forums.org, or even Sup Forums.net.

Fuck you man its still too soon.

Opps oh shit what have I done?

Now it's become nothing more than a meme that makes newfags feel good because they're a part of something from old times by saying "too soon" and don't understand that story

It's a real thing, was killed by antifreeze and some sick fucks posed with her (pic related).

Oi vey

I mean Sup Forums.org
Chris had the site up for close friends and the URL was sent through email, he did model the forum from 2chan which attracted americans from having to use that bullshit Ching Chong site

not to worry, she's fine now

her corpse piccies are nowhere to be found

Too soon

Too soon

You kids realize this stopped being funny years ago?
>You kids are so hip to the Sup Forums culture! Geepers!

there isn't a single photo showing her dead. it's a conspiracy.

Not soon enough

> You decided it was not funny anymore.
> Still Funny.
> You failed. Like you always do. That's the reason why no-one will ever like you.

Faggot. Welcome to Sup Forums.

Newman's detected

Toosun

This is a sad story but its true

Too soon..

>Legend 1
Don't you mean the legend27?

Freckles don't match
Are you even trying?

too late niggz

It is indeed sad, but true

Too soon

Too soo... Aww fuck it, this is getting old

WE"RE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDER HERE

BUY MY BOOK

SATANIC SZANDOR

No buy my book

SZTANIC SAANDOR

Calm down m8

The fuck is this Zero Punctuation shit

T O O S O O N

Lurk moore fagget

Too late

T O O S O O N
O
O
S
O
O
N

>summerfag
>it's fucking January

This is not form ED. I knew the ED text

faggot

Truth. Those eyes cant move if youre dead.

I contributed on this one as well. It's just a form of respect.

hasn't it been like 5 years now

>I wasn't in original thread so it's a troll

Yeah sure.

No old fags will talk about this for some reason but a personal friend of mine is an old fag and he said she is called "perfection girl"
Apparently, this dude poisoned her and posted a set of pics of her lifeless body, moving her in different positions. Thats all i could get out of him. He wouldn't say much more, just told me to lurk moar.