Im thinking of getting a dick tattoo, and could really use some ideas

Im thinking of getting a dick tattoo, and could really use some ideas.

What does Sup Forums know about dick tattoos?

bullet bill, Snake head, small holy grail, wood texture across it, get a barcode from home depot or some shit to say it is a piece of steel

dont faggot. think about it. you'll sit there for however many hours having a tiny pin drill ink into your cock. Its a lose lose

NICE. I was thinking of a switchblade knife or brass knuckles.

True, but still.

Got any more mate? The ones you gave me were pretty bomb.

Get a tattoo of a bigger dick on your dick

get a tattoo of a dick on your dick

I was thinking of a chainsaw tho, also a piercing that is spiked

Get a face of peon, so that you may never run out of lumber

thank you
my friend also suggested a totem pole, squeezebox accordion, and make it a trunk with the head of an elephant along your crotch.

Pardon the latency.
I could also suggest a cement drill bit style along it connecting to a drill, the standard chicken cock is always great, firehose, gas pump along your leg with the hose being your penis, and dragons spiraling around the shaft meeting up at the head

No problem mate. Fine ideas indeed. I'll collect all i get, and when the time comes, i'll post progress. Right now i'm looking for a idiot willing enough to do the process, and looking for a bunch of ideas, from which i will pick the best one. Not really for the bigger tattoos tho, something clean and simple, just to make it "stand out."

black out your dick

Get bullet bill's face on the end of your dick with a toothy shark grin.

Tatoo on your dick a bigger dick

Alright, I wish you luck in the meantime.
I'll continue to suggest a few things, but you oughtta head by the draw thread to ask for some ideas as well if you feel there is something better. They could probably design it too.

Waterbottle, Glory hole around your penis, an arrow, some reflective glasses with brows above it, a missile or shuttle with the earth behind it, two fingers

Come on! A fucking lightning bolt coming from the base of the shaft forward! Just one thick plain jane lightning bolt!

>forgot to specify the penis would be the nose for the glasses and brows

Portal around your cock op
You gotta be thinking with portals

oreo being dunked into a glass of milk

Get a pin-up on your scrotum. As you age, so will she as well as gaining height.

I'll do that, thank you mate!

Any time, just thank pooka

Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread

muh niggga