I wish I wasn't broke

I wish I wasn't broke..

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/illegal-carcinogen-found-in-nearly-100-popular-shampoo-brands/
medicaldaily.com/does-your-shampoo-contain-carcinogens-cancer-causing-compound-found-98-shampoos-and-soaps-255234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't get water based lube for your ass

experienced advice
wd40 worked well

Don't use lube for your ass, just use conditioner. Wayyy cheaper

Why? I don't think you're supposed to use silicon or oil based for that toy material though.

Good way to get ass cancer..

Where did you hear that?

Just read what's in the bottle, lol, Google those big words you can't pronounce.

Lol you're fucking retarded desu

It's literally a product meant for cleansing your body and you think that it'll give you cancer if it goes in your asshole?

Most products that are advertised as cleansing products use patented chemicals that are cancerous. Grow up kiddo.

Yeah for shit that's under your sink, like febreze or draino or mean green.

Not shampoo my dude

Maybe in your country, lol, most of the chemicals we use in the U.S. are banned in other countries.

guys we are getting cancer from using soap!!
This man just saved all our lives.

Source please

Not the same guy you replied to, but I feel as if your ignorance has gone on for long enough.

anonhq.com/illegal-carcinogen-found-in-nearly-100-popular-shampoo-brands/

Same thing discovered 3 years previous, and a lawsuit filed. No results so far.

medicaldaily.com/does-your-shampoo-contain-carcinogens-cancer-causing-compound-found-98-shampoos-and-soaps-255234

Plus a lot of the preservatives in food we eat are banned elsewhere, and the chemicals in your meat, and the mutant plant genetics you buy at the grocery store. Enjoy the cancer fellas. Read a book.

Plain old baby lotion works for anything fap related.

Not even the infants are safe. Baby powder gives you coochie cancer.

Holy shit! How do people use shampoo anymore! Anons, stop cleaning yourselves or you're gonna get cancer! This is SUPER urgent! If you use shampoo, you're gonna die!

So if I eat at a taco bell I'll get a tumor? This is some real intelligent stuff, user. You sure are the real deal, a ramen reporter if you might.

Also, people bleach their assholes all the time, and they don't ever have problems with that. Makes sense to me that conditioner will give them cancer though.

the "skin" of your rectum differs a lot from your normal skin. it is able to take up substances into the body. it can easyly be damaged by chemicals or let dangerous substances into your blood that are harmless to your normal skin

>people bleaching assholes
>healthy people
>with bleached assholes

>Not using natural shampoo.
>Using any old shit the TV sells you.
>Making bait posts with Alex Jones pic related.

4/20, Try harder nigger.

Was that even a refutation orrrrrr

Not immediately, but yes, over time. That's why furious Pete lost his testicle. He's gotten cancer twice eating fast food for speed eating challenges. They put a limit on the poison you can add per serving, but no limit on servings.

So furious Pete, a competetive eater and a bodybuilder, lost a testicle from cancer.

Because of the food he ate.

Not the steroids.

I'm really trying user

Doesn't it even slightly bother you that these chemicals are in shampoos, get PROVEN to be in shampoos, a lawsuit filed...

...3 years later the chemical is illegal and STILL being used.

I understand the whole tinfoil hat position, but doesn't that bother you? at all?

Steroids my asshole, he started working out to burn all those calories so he wouldn't have a heart attack from being a fat ass.

Honestly, no. I'm a healthy guy, my grandfather is a healthy guy as much as an 86 year old can be, and we both kinda have the same living habits. I eat a shit ton of fast food (from places where lawsuits have been filed) and I have had very little medical problems from that. I haven't ever heard of any body care products being unhealthy to you, so yeah I don't really sweat it

Plus billions of people use this shit every day and no major complaints from it

Yeah, and I'm saying that if he had testicular cancer, it is likely something to do with the roids, not the food. He seems like a pretty fit guy, I don't really see how the cancer had to do with his food habits

You know that fast food is unhealthy, and you know you eat lots of it, and you claim (and I have no reason to doubt you) that you are healthy.

Sounds like you know you got lucky. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did, but not many people can pull that off user.

Besides, there is a genetic predisposition to cancer as you may know, and these chemicals aggravate it. That is why they are dangerous.

Now that makes a little more sense, understandable. I can get how it may help to stimulate chances when there is a predisposition leaning towards cancer anyways.