Ask a beta virgin going to a house party in 1 hour anything

Ask a beta virgin going to a house party in 1 hour anything

What city do you live in?

Not americunt

>Not americunt
I'm English as well fuck face

Wwyd?

oh

get some ket or molly and you'll have a good time mate, plus it'll keep you up all night so there'll be plenty of time to play video games after the party

How does one get invited to these house parties?

Ket isn't a massive party drug get some pills or mdma they make you bounce to fuck

Just ask around and see if anyone has plans and if they says they're going to a party ask if you can go

step 1: have friends

Get drunk, get so fucking drunk!

I've been in university 4 years and have never been invited to one. Fuck knows.

becuase me friend is going and he wants me to be there, no idea why

have friends and they might invite you sometime becuase I don't know

I bought a six pack, I don'æt drink often so I will probably get me drunk enough

get drunk before you go but not too drunk just drunk enough so that you're confident enough to speak to the sluts that will inevitably be there, lose your v and go home a happy man

The guy that invited me was actually a friend of my cousin but we met at a party and he thought I was a funny guy so he wants to be my friend but I don't know how o friend since I never had any

Dude come on have some confidence evidently you have some good qualities if he likes you

I don't wanna lose my virginity to a slut
but then again that might be the only way I'll be able to lose it

Act like a normal human and everything will be ok

Obviously wasn't invited for a reason. The person only agreed because they thought it would be too awkward to say no to your face

This Have some confidence

Fuck off with that shit even if it was for that make friends there I was like that once but just think there are new people to meet and go make friends

You should. Virginity doesn't mean shit, especially if you're a male.

First woman you'll lose your v to will probably be someone you end up breaking up with or breaks up with you anyway. Regardless, If you wanted to "Save it for a serious relationship", you don't think a relationship could be taken seriously if it truly mattered to both people what you've done in the past, do you?

Quit being beta. Virginity doesn't mean shit. Just don't get a fucking disease, faggot.

I have never been to a party, am I missing anything?