Got some Moda and a little bit of mandy. Are they safe to take together? And if so what should I do...

Got some Moda and a little bit of mandy. Are they safe to take together? And if so what should I do? Also general drugs thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no idea but honestly I wouldn't chance it. Molly in my experience is best used by itself, if anything save the modafinil for the day(s) after.

Probably a good idea. I was just wondering because I really have very little MD left after a party at new years.

my advice : when the molly starts to come down smoke a joint. it will boost back up

I don't particularly enjoy weed, it just makes me tired and I find it counteracts the MD's effects that i enjoy. But that seems to just be me.

Just get hold of some lsd

You try getting LSD in rural Middle England as a 18 year old sixth form student living at home.

I don't really enjoy weed also just like you described. but when I roll MDMA the weed-high is different and makes you actually MDMA's high...

Hey there b

I got my hands on some 10mg valium pills and temesta 2.5mg. How am i suppose to take em to get best results and how much?

The valium should be fun, but felt nothing when i took like 10mg. Any suggestions? Have no weed laying around, but would be possible to get later. How are the interactions from weed to valium? Thx guuuys

Darkweb? Its changed my life

1. Go to a party
2. Talk to shady people
3. ?????
4. profit

I've heard you can get fucked up hallucinations on motion sickness pills. Is this true?

Anyone know if 2cb is any good?

I agree the high is different when you smoke with mandy, but with me I get really dizzy and lairy like I've drunk a bottle of vodka. IDK what it is.

bro go on alphabay.

url is: pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

Bonding with some of you over lsd head talks

sammy is that you?

There's seriously no way to get acid round here besides online, I have a mate who goes to Bristol sometimes and can get some, but even MD is hard enough since people around here that do drugs just smoke weed or do Crack, Coke or Speed. Shrooms grow fucking everywhere in the autumn though.

What are everyone's doses and experiences with modafinil? Thinking about throwing down for some, but wondering about differences in occasional use versus daily.

I can't order because I live at home with a mum that opens my post. Moving away in september, but until then; nothing i can do.

OP here. I'd also quite like to know the effects, i got them off a friend in exchange for a lift, never used them before.

ayyyy the eye kid was me, just get your mates to get it, its groovy

Haha. I will next time I get a chance, I'm guessing you're high now?

Hey man i'm real high and this site does'nt make much sense rn