What is you experience with Colombian grills?

What is you experience with Colombian grills?
Post pics/stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeWLWJkqbiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

loud but hot as
>pic related

mooooooooooooore

loud while fuckin her?

also, got noods?

>loud but hot
Basically all Hispanic girls

>Colombian grills?
Got experience only with ecuadorian, sorry.

just loud in general

yeah

Also, theyre super relgious...she was a virgin until she got married

Dated a Colombian girl for 3 years, bitch was fucken crazy but so was the sex.

keep dumping dude!

damn she cute af
post her dick already man

what city's she from? pics?

moar

yeah shes very sexy

damn
post the nudes, ffs

no nudes...shes a good girl

>no nudes... I didnt fuck her
Fixed it

i dont care about nude
Keep dumping

i take it you like her? lol

wwyd

>wwyd
fuck her right in the puss, of course

also, checkd

also, more nigger

>i take it you like her? lol
a lot!

Oh man. She is gorgeous. Looks-wise, she is wifey material to me. If you say she is a good girl, then I would try to talk to her without a doubt and make sure I show my confidence. She looks whitewashed... does she hang out more with Hispanic people or are most of her friends white? And does she speak Spanish?

mostly white friends but she speaks spanish

dumpin more colombians

How do you know her? Are you friends with her or is this a girl you're just acquaintances with?

college

Ok, have you tried talking to her? What's the situation like right now? Give a little info so we can help you out.

shes married....nothings happening

Two things Columbia is good for:

Hot bitches and co mofuckin cane

Ok, I guess that's it then. You can keep the pictures coming. Last question, is she married to a white guy?

forgot about Coffee, Cannabis and sports

yep

Most are pretty easy to bed. And sex is almost always great, tons of daddy issues. Just stay away from the christians.

10/10

>Most are pretty easy to bed
IF you're white / got $

Used to date this fine piece of Colombian meat. She LOVED taking it in the ass! I miss her sometimes, but jesus christ was she fucking insane!

I work with one, 19 years old, best ass ive ever seen. Dress code is black clothing so she wears yoga pants all the time, i wish i had a pic for you guys

Kristen is not an hispanic name tho...
she an hybrid?

I love Hispanic women. They've got that latin "spice" ha. But I love the dark hair and tan complexion. I've known a couple of Colombian ones. One was a complete bitch. She knew she could get attention from any guy. Hot as hell, but a bad personality. The other was a little chubby but a sweetheart. Overall, I think Colombian grills are just like any other grills out there... there will always be good ones and bad ones. It's up to you to spot them and read their personalities. It never hurts to start talking to them.

Worked with one for 4 years. Loud, annoying, fat as fuck. No idea why anyone knocked her up.

3rd generation American. Her parents are basically anglicized hispanics. Whitest spics I've ever met.

Well obviously having $$$ makes every thing easier, but the white part doesn't do much. Though being european will guarantee sex with slum bitches.
Overall Colombian women usually fuck guys that are really confident, also hot guys get pussy easily. If you want them to stick around have a first world nationality and tell them you'll take'em there to live. And again, money will make all the bitches get in line.

i agree

also applies to being "loud".
I've met lots of colombians who are shy/quiet

my wifey

She's a raging, cast iron bitch isnt she?

Im from colombia user and the grills i see everyday are better one by one

never met with colombian in my life

She works hard and plays hard

Colombian chicks are hot

If you ever come to Colombia, Cali and Medellín are the best places to find beautiful women, plus there's a lot of stuff to do.
But I'd say girls from Cali are quite more sexual and usually go around with less clothes on.

I'm not sure if you guys can handle a Colubmian woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeWLWJkqbiU

Fiance was born and raised in Bogotá raised super catholic. Bonus points for being a trump supporter, and loves to fuck anytime and anywhere.

fucking indeed

"pretty" girl

Those are called "guisas" in Colombia

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The best place is medellin im from there i live there it has the best grills you will ever fuck

No seas tan guebon

en pereira, cali, barranquilla y santander tambien hay mujeres ABSURDAMENTE mamasitas

I've been in both cities, and Cali has more beautiful women, plus they dance great. Almost fucked me on the dance floor while "teaching" me.
Don't get me wrong user, Medellin also has gorgeous women, but definitely Cali has more in amount.

I've heard from barranquilla, but not from pereira. Where is it? Cold or hot city?

Marica la cosa es que yo no conosco pereira ni barranquilla prro hay qje admitir wue las caleñas estan bien hijueputamente ricas

Pereiras climate is perfect imo. Its always at around 70°F

>beautiful, small city
>grills are hot af, and are famous for being "easy"

Well it a part of 3 citys that conform the eje cafetero where all the coffe comes from its like a warm place

yo tampoco conozco barranquilla, pero he conocido unos mujerononononones LOS HPS de alla.
Igual de Medellin, parece un hp desfile de modas...

En serio uno sale enfermo/desesperado/deprimido despues de ver tanta vieja buena.

pereira si conzco, puedo dar fe q son muy muy maasitas tambien

Ok, maybe next trip I'll check it out.
Sorry for the questions colombian anons, but is it safe overthere?
Well like Cali and Medellín, i knew you had to watch out in certain places, but i could go out without any mayor problem.

Yes user righg now its sqfe in medellin maybe in cali but i dont know about pereira or barranquilla

like u said, you just have to watch out in certain places.

Common sense, basically. Stuff that applies to any other place in the planet:
Just dont go to with all ur jewelry, phone, etc. to a bad hood @ night, and ull be good