Need ideas on how to get revenge on a guy for being rude. I have him matched on Tinder with a catfish account. What do?

Need ideas on how to get revenge on a guy for being rude. I have him matched on Tinder with a catfish account. What do?

Ddos him... or send him malware..

send him pizzas

just let it go op. you'll find another bisexual man that you can live out your cum swallowing fantasies with.

Malware sounds interesting, how do I go about sending that?

pretend you're underage and then arrange to meet him and invite the pigs. That would fuck up his day. :-)

Orchestrate a blind date. Use the catfish account to set him up with somebody obnoxious (of course, you may need to create another catfish to make this work)

>how to get revenge on a guy for being rude

grow a pair. who gives a fuck if someone is rude. get out of your special snowflake safe space a grow up.

Revenge for being rude? Get a fucking life.

don't give this bitch shit until we see tits + timestamp

Get rekt

Lead him on and then psychologically destroy him

Thanks friends, gr8 ideas

Sounds like I'd have to invest a lot of time into this one. Payoff may not be worth

ever heard of a fucking search engine?

You cannot be serious
>revenge for being rude ?

Maybe we should find him, tell him how to get revenge for a fat fuck neckbeard for CATFISHING HIM

Catfishes, wants revenge for someone being rude like uhm what

Maybe I should just give him your address so you can cut him with your edges

Dude you're the fucking neckbeard retard adult virgin that makes a catfish tinder account. FUCKING END YOURSELF

If I don't see tits/timestamp you are just another creepy guy on the internet

>being rude

explain. what was his offense exactly?

why dont you just let him shit on you

>being rude

Not yet convinced this guy deserves it.

Also, I get the whole timestamp thing, but what's with the "tits" requirement? (Newfag here)

if op is an actual female it is required by law that she provide a picture of her breasts with the current time and date

Deserves it for a short tinder conversation? Are you mentally impaired?

very nice tits op. I like your nipples.

I also need explaination of the offense please

Are you claiming to be the girl in the pic? If so why how do you have a screenshot as you being the recipient?

Stfu she's gross and he's gross they're perfect for each other

Disgusting

>Implying you have Anons address
>Accusing user of being edgy
>Not knowing OP is the real edge lord

An explanation of why this guy deserves it can only help your case at this point OP

haha op deleting all her posts

Someone post them please? I just got here

Move on with your life crazy bitch

Fucking nasty salami nips.

were those tits worth watching?

TITS

could someone repost or ss

>boo boo hoo he was rude 2 me :(

only one I got

sic dubs brah

I can see why she deleted them. I wish I hadn't seen this

Ew tits

Tbf if female Sup Forumstards exist you'd expect something like this if the dudes are anything to go by.

yikes

what kind of a stupid cunt made this moronic thread

HAHAHAHAHA

'revenge for being rude' what absolute epitemy of cancer. toxic

I agree 100% but I am a strong believer that once something is on the internet it is there forever. So I post

Watch out guys, don't be rude with any negative opinions on her burger breasts, she might spend the next 10 years in *revenge*

Bless her heart

Sorry OP your tits are on the internet forever now.

Think maybe next time before you regret something

Cum inside him.

can anyone show the conversation or whatever the 'rude'ness was? I came here late

Never mind. Your a girl. Then just dump cold water on his thing.

Uhhhh he already said he was a dude. Kys

>angry at OP for not showing tits
>OP shows tits
>angry at OP because of shown tits

What am I missing here?

No one is angered by OPs goofy tits

meh i've seen worse.

>be me
>16
>first gf
>making out on couch
>she takes her shirt off for the first time
>has b cup tits with nipples that literally took up half of each tit. they were fucking dinner plates.
>mfw

I wish i had pics but I was 16 in the 90s before everyone had a camera in their pocket. I know.. pathetic oldfag checking in

Virgins.. What can ya do?

are you fucking retarded? read the entire thread before you shitpost dickhead.

I might be blind but timestamp doesn't match

Im assuming its old since she said "only one I got"

that tit picture is from about 45 minutes ago. Thats a repost. She deleted it along with most of her posts.

beat me too it, thanks m8

Ah, makes sense

These

>dress up as a girl
>meet up
>get him to fuck you
>after surprise him by tellin him you a guy ans he is gay now
>post pictures of your gay sex online
>???
>profit

Oh god the milk has gone sour.

If you were really a catfish, you'd get his name, address, and get him to wear panties while jerking off and cum saying I want to cum in my mommy, compete with his face in the vid, then send it to his mother and you wouldn't need Sup Forums to prompt you for any of this.

OP you let them bait you into showing your tits, your face would have been enough or at least have taken the photo with your bra on.

I'd recommend leaving Sup Forums untill everyone forgets about this. Avoid doing this again if possible.