Ask a guy who fucked his wife in the ass for the first time anything

Ask a guy who fucked his wife in the ass for the first time anything.

congrats

did you marry her for that sole purpose?

did she like it

Thanks, it was great.

No - we've been married just over 14 years.

She liked that I liked it, but she admitted that it didn't really do anything for her physically.

kinda disgusting bro

Nope, It was hot as fuck.

do you consider to switch positions? I mean she pegging you?

>She liked that I liked it, but she admitted that it didn't really do anything for her physically.

how long did you last?

She jokes about it but no, I would not.

Quite a while, actually. 7-8 minutes? I mean, I didn't have a timer.

why not?... I bet its much better then you fucking her...

Did you use a condom?

a) I don't get off on having stuff in my ass and b) psychologically I wouldn't like being fucked. I am the one who fucks.

Yes, she insisted and I was OK with it.

well try triple that and she might reach the point where she starts enjoying it

pussy...

Maybe. She didn't dislike it and we did it again a couple days later. She surprised me with it so I was kind of shocked that I actually had my dick in her ass, so there was that aspect.

21-24 minutes?

"But, according to a 2008 study of United States and Canadian sex therapists, sex that is “too short” lasts one to two minutes, “adequate” lasts three to seven minutes, and “desirable” is seven to 13 minutes. The range for “too long” went from 10 to 30 minutes."

Yeah, I agree with this. At that point I was starting to become concerned that she might be getting uncomfortable. I don't think she would want me pumping her ass for a half hour, especially the first time.

hey to each their own bro. I wish my wife would peg me, I'm just a curious guy and definitely like prostate toys. If you have any interest, those are a good way to start. If not, still good on you, anal is tons of fun, and I hope she learns to love it

Been married 2 years. How do I convince my wife to do this? Also how did she prepare?

That's cool and I get that some people like it. Just not my thing.

I don't know what made her change her mind, so it's hard for me to say. I joked about it a lot and she knew I wanted to try it, but I was never pushy about it.

As for how she prepared - I don't know. I didn't ask and she didn't say. Whatever she did worked though, because there was zero smell and zero mess.

Have you considered dp? Either with toy or another dude

How tight was it?

Was her ass nice like the pic?

You're such a faggot.
I've been fucking my girl's ass 3-5 times a week for over a year, it gives her orgasms too.

Get an enema bag. Condition her ass with her pussy, make it your "little sexy secret" to make her wear buttplugs when you go to the store or out somewhere, tease her with it playfully and slowly take your time getting her used to feeling not grossed out about it. Reassurance and your pleasure are confirmatory signs.

Eventually she will feel pleasure from it. If you angle your thrusts right, you can rub against the posterior vaginal wall and cause awesome orgasms. After that, you will be her god and she will beg you for assgasms.

With a toy, sure. With another dude - no way. I've never been able to understand how cucks get off on another guy fucking their wife.

Not op, but married and love anal. My wife just generally makes sure to poop beforehadn as much as she can, showers (to clean it a bit more) and we are good to go. Some guys swear they need a condom, I never did. Never had a poop scare or anything like that, but your dick might smell a bit, comes with the territory though. I dont suggest going straight to dick, or even on first time trying butt stuff. Work with fingers and toys for a few times to loosen her up and get her used to it, make sure shes already horny and wet, it will loosen the back up too. Slow and steady for the first few time when you actually use your dick, later on you can change things up

About as tight as her pussy. I was surprised.

She's got a great ass, but no, not like that pic.

Congrats. We've done it twice, so it would take some time to get to that point.

I've heard and read all of these suggestions, but we never "worked up" to it. I've never had my finger in there and have never put anything in there either.

Now, whether she prepared with a plug or something similar beforehand - I don't know. if she did she didn't say.

You could do a little sneaky sneaky when shes riding you one night, its easy to "accidentally" shift from grabbing her ass to gently pressing her chocolate starfish with your thumb, and make a little circular movement with a little pressure. It wont go in, but it should send shivers down her spine.

Funny you say that. I think what might have convinced her to give it a try is that I do grab her ass when she's riding me, and I do grab as much as I can and kind of work my fingers toward her asshole. The closer I would get she always seemed to get off on it harder. Been doing that for a long time, always coming real close but never going in.

Thats what you want, some girls will automatically "shut off" if you get too close to the butt, if she seems a little in it, you can probably get her on board for more. Hell, just spreading my girls ass while she rides me gets her tighter and get off harder, I guess just the tension around the butthole works too.

Totally agreed. It took her a long time but I'm sure my patience paid off, not forcing the issue. Sound advice.

>I am the one who fucks.

What took you so long?

She was not on board with the idea.

try it with a tens unit pad stuck on her belly,just above the g spot, a pad on the weeny base, not too much juice, she will put holes in the sheets
a wee bit of finger touch on her nips,,,,,oooooohhhhhhhhhh,,,,,o h yes yesss SQQQQUUUUUUUUUEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!