Can i get a bigger one with stretchin in 2 months? need to loose virginity (30yo old) but dick to small

can i get a bigger one with stretchin in 2 months? need to loose virginity (30yo old) but dick to small

4 inches erect wht pushin in 6 inches

I hope this is a troll thread

no i tried diferent stuff but only got scars on my dick

18 cm = 7 inch
trollolo

Yeah, well that's all you're gonna get retard and all you deserve.

Ask a doctor why don't you before you go attaching shit to your dick, or just kill yourself, either way.

Maybe realised that you're a virgin because of your shit personality/the way you act rather than a small dick? Maybe realised that the average penis size is 6 inches anyway? Maybe realised that posting this thread everyday is not going to help?

Post pictures after the end of your dick drops of from no circulation.

>can i get a bigger one with stretchin in 2 months? need to loose virginity (30yo old) but dick to small

your dick is not too small to get laid you fucking idiot.

penis size and ability to get women in bed are two things which are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

you're probably ugly or have a shit personality but I'm gonna go with the fact that you're dumber than a fucking bar of soap

stop making shitty excuses

I think this is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.
vanity is a feminine trait so you should probably look into conquering your obvious personality flaws before you try attempting to destroy the gristle fibers in your penis and perineum that will cause you to become impotent.

also, just buy a prossy you faggot

just stop being a fat fuck, its not all about your dick you stupid shit

you're a fucking idiot.

please tell me this is b8

Just pay for it.

If you want your dick to grow, yea keep stretching. Try not to overdo it or else it'll become fatigued and you wont see any results. Try losing some weight as well and get rid of that fat pad at the base of your penis. Also, stop putting so much emphasis on the reason why you're a virgin is because you think your dick is small. You're sabotaging yourself by doing that. Go out, talk to women, fail at it, and get better.

Your dick isn't like silly putty where if you stretch it, it keeps it's length

i know its hard to understand but loosing weight for some people and keeping it off is impossible to maintain cause of genetics

If you don't eat, you lose weight. It's like fucking magic to fatties.

Unless you have hypothyroidism no it isnt and that genetics bullshit is a myth. Get off your fat ass, go lift some heavy as shit and learn to eat properly.

i eat 1 meal a day and still stay fat

that's a nice way to permanently fuck your dick.

just be happy with what you have and use the best you can. this is coming from a guy with a 7.5 inch cock.

What is that 1 meal? pizza? tendies? Have you ever eaten a fucking salad?

That's not how dick works.

You can't stretch your dick to the desired length. Not only because the dick tissue won't actually grow but instead become scarred, but also because your hardon can only grow in proportion to the blood supplied.

and whats that meal? 6 double cheeseburgers, 3 large servings of fries, a gallon of soda and twelve-egg omlet ?

Not entirely true. He might see some results in a couple of decades.

one meal? you'll ruin your metabolism, work out

Because you only eat one meal a day, the average person actually needs about 24
2100-2300 calories a day to maintain weight. Cut that by 500 calories a day, and eat quality food and you will lose weight. Eventually you will start to slow down weight loss then add in exercise and youll continue to drop. Stop making excuses

Listen to this man, OP. He has a small dick like you, so he's been there.

I will fucking end you.

Well no fucking shit, sherlock.

Your metabolism is slow as fuck if you only eat once per day.

No bones, and already too grown up.

>impossible to maintain

Only in very, very rare cases, due to an actual diseases.

Are some people naturally thin, while others are naturally bugger? Yes, of course.

Lots of things affect weight, but saying that genetics mean that some people can't lose weight is bullshit.

Its cool bro hes bulking

Hope those guys enjoy their future pencil dicks.

fuck you too asshole.

>cause of genetics
This means your parents ate like shit and taught you to eat like shit.

I bet that one meal is huge and carb heavy

I'm gonna put a metal stick that pushes my chin up so my neck can grow/break.

i eat 1 meal . 500 gr of chicken breast, wtih 2 cucumber, 3 tomatos, 400 gr of salad, and 2 tablespoon olive oil. i loose some weight but enidng up gaining everything back in 1 week so i give up

And by quality food i dont mean fucking cheese burgers and shit. Lean meats with low fat content, complex carbs like oats, quinoa, sweet potatoes, brown rice and healthy fats like almonds and avacado

17 inches is pretty big

since i cant chagne my weight maybe i can schange my 4 icnh dick

>I can violate the laws of the conservation of mass and energy because of my genetics!

Fuck off

What he said.

If a woman is into you enough to want to pull your pants down, an allegedly 4 inch dick won't change her mind.

Something else is wrong with you. You're either awkward, you dress improperly, you smell bad, you're a cunt, or you're incredibly ugly.

>500 gr of chicken breast
That's 3 meals worth of protein for someone trying to lose weight

Does this shit actually work?

Kek

The percentage of people who have legitimate genetic problems that make losing weight difficult or close to impossible is tiny. And those exact people are the ones who should be the most responsible about their eating and excersize.

Don't quit your dayjob.

Dumbass.

lol you don't get laid because of the size of your penis. sending dick pics is like the least effective thing to do. you use your personality and everything else...the girl is already committed to sex with you long before she sees your dick

Can confirm, i'm like 4.5-5 inches, and my past girlfriends have not complained, unless it's a one night stand feelings mean more than dick size in my experience!

If you've never gotten to the point where a chick even looks at your dick, then the problem isn't the size of your dick.

Your dick isnt to small for them. Its too small for you. This shows your lack of confidence. And thats why you are an virgin. Women want confidence. And thats why so much assholes get women. Because they are confident or atleast Play confident. Those penis stretcher are just dangerous. If you want to gain confidence or attractivness then better workout every 2nd day for 15-30min.

Have fun at your first time. Renember, Most important thing for women is Humor and confidence. (If you make her laugh youve done half way)

This will make it longer but thinner. But my question is, why do you care so much about size, what difference does it really make?

>500 gr of chicken breast
that's 1.1 pounds of meat. So enlighten me fucktard, what it the proper amount?

no

Why does it matter 500gr of chicken is "3 meals worth of protein" for someone trying to lose weight?

Hint: it doesn't.

Still waiting douche-bag

What the fuck are you talking about? You can eat 3 meals worth of food in one meal and lose weight.

You are clueless, aren't you?

Do you think you gain significant weight from fucking proteins?

I'm not talking about "3 meals worth of food", you said "3 meals worth of PROTEIN".
Which doesn't matter one bit.

Nice Condie.

You store fat from eating 1 fucking meal a day. If you split that shit up, you will burn the damn calories.

average american penis is more like 5" man, europe is about 5.5" I think?

the best way to enlarge penis is to always keep an hard-on, the blood pressure will enlarge the dick from the inside in a natural way. and yes, with a big cock you'll get more free pussy and no waste of time. infact men with a large dick are happy.

And what does that have to do with the proteins?

Jesus, I'm done with this dumb shit.

You should be done because you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.