Stoner Thread

Stoner Thread

CO reporting in

>pic related, Bought today, Lucky Charms 30+% THC, $40 for a quarter oz, Rec

omg becky!
I'm running low of my cali kush

what do the pounds go for over there? OR here

fellow CO fag here, where'd you get that deal?

14er Boulder

Nice I found a joint when I was visiting San Fran, sealed in a bag. Pretty great

Self bumping with pics of Lost Tribe also from 14er last week! $40

Better pic

I'm so sensitive to weed that I'd only need 1/4th of that bowl to get high, and even it'd probably still be a little intense.

Is it the weed in croatia or is it me,every damn time i smoke weed i feel sleepy as fuck,in the morning,in the evening,from all weed i ever tasted it made me feel great but sleepy and too sleepy to do anything really. idk how my friends can smoke and go to clubs

You need to moisturize your hands more.

Depends on the bud, and the quality (taste and smell before/during/after smoke are important)

but every weed i smelt just smells like...weed. also tasted some shit back in my barcelona trip,also smelt like weed and got me sleepy

fuck me that's a good price. where I live good weed goes for anywhere from $15 to $25/gram.
of course it's still illegal here.

You've obviously been getting indicas instead of sativa buds.

Same here, that scrap next to the bowl in that pic is all I would need

I envy you anons, I can't even get that high anymore no matter how much I smoke

other drugs ok? story related to weed tho
>move towns and sign up to new dispensary
>over time get to know one of the budtender bros pretty well
>when shop is empty once we get into a convo about shrooms
>says he grows his own but i gotta wait a month until he gets back from xmas/travelling etc
>want shrooms but dont wanna come across as the only thing i want from the dude

He's a cool guy, how do I go about asking him for shrooms? I cant just message him being like "yo you got shrooms?". Been waiting for the right time at the dispensary again but every time I'm about to ask either another customer comes in or other staff members linger about. What do?

Was thinking of going out for a beer with the dude and just asking him after a pint.

Just stay on friendly terms with him and bring up the idea of doing shrooms together, and offer to pay. As long as he likes you I doubt he'd feel insulted if you asked.

yeah bro, take him out for a beer/bowls and go from there

>message
unless you're using telegram or signal or some other app that uses good encryption, you're a moron
if someone texts or messages me with an unsecure messenger about drugs, I don't respond

I hate you all so fucking much...

you're alright man

peace out

Thought so. Will do. Thanks. How much should I expect to pay in Canada for 1/4 say?