I fucking hate this /b...

I fucking hate this /b. Just now my dad and i had an argument over letting the dogs in but inside a plastic container that had holes in it and his argument was that he doesn't like the shedded dog hairs and it makes him throw up. And so, i didn't agree with what he said and he pretty much escalated the simple argument into almost throwing punches. Plus my little sisters were watching the whole thing go down and they Started crying. I fucking dislike how my dad thinks he's in control all the time.

tl;dr i hate my dad and now im venting. Post whatever you want i don't care.

move out.

>don't like it, then get the fuck out.

go in his gun drawer.

I forgot to put, in the midst of the arguing he tried to put his hands around my throat but he hesitated which got me more pissed that he tried to put his hands on me

>Still living with dad
>Teenage angst

This faggot needs an underage ban

I'm planning to user but i don't know how to go about doing that.. atleast i have a job to save up for that

You're a huge fag. The dogs stay outside.

Buy your own house then, you little asshole.

i believe they do user however it snowed about 8 inches or so and they Chihuahuas so i don't think they can outside without freezing to death

Sauce on that pic?

You mean like holes for them to breathe or holes they can stick their legs through to walk around while still inside the plastic container?

You live in his house, faggot. Show some respect you self-entitled little twat.

entitled, disrespectful, punkass, know it all, under age much?

affirmative..

no doubt huh

Holy. Shit. That has to be a shop right?

you argued in favor of letting the "dogs in" the house? inside a plastic container? (???)
presumably not your dog? when you know your father is alergic or some shit?

i'd fucking kill myself for having you

i hope they die chiwawas are shit tier dogs. ur a fagget op

hoo the fuck knows eh...

2/10 for getting me to reply

And you, are a shit tier human.

You are part of the reason everyone thinks the current younger generations are fucking pathetic.

So, are they YOUR dogs and you're not keeping up with cleaning up after them? Fuck you whiny piece of shit. Lazy faggot.

A'fucking'men broke, the little fuckers need to stop existing. Buddy of mine let his sister stay with hi a few months while she was looking for place to live, she had three of the fucking rats. They're just as bad a black people, they destroyed fucking everything and shit everywhere.

If I ever ran my mouth at my old man, he would've kicked my ass into next week. Show some fuckin respect- you're living in HIS house, Sup Forumsrofaganon.

underage b&

your dad should late term abort you