What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PnBLSCeR-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't have a closet

Proof it's you, OP

I'm a lazy faggot

I prefer boxer breifs

I'm spending my time fapping to shit like this instead of working out.

Genes.

I want to become the best Pokemon trainer this damn world has ever seen.

this

I don't want to purchase steroids.

this

well and this

Work out 5 days a week, diet and eat right, ruck sack 80lbs 5k a day. Still look like a fat toad.

Nah man, you cant find any decent clothes that fit being that pumped

No idea what you're talking about OP.

1. I don't want to go to the gym. I used to be big on lifting, but after 9-5 at work, I'm not really feeling it. Thus, I'm lazy.

2. I'm 6'3" even at my biggest I only looked athletic, not even jacked and that was when I was doing steroids and lifting like a fucking mad man. That was my hobby at the time. Just really slow progress that gets boring.

3. I don't want to spend the money on the absolutely ridiculous amount of food it takes to make me grow. 3500 cal/day is what it took to gain a pound every few weeks. I was drinking cartons of heavy whipping cream for christ's sake

but mostly it's that lazy thing

i dont have access to steroids

1 most women I've encountered don't like ridiculously muscled men like that.
2 I have a concealed carry permit, so no need
3 most men that look like this are closet faggots

lost

old age

I'm not gay

This is not ridiculously muscled.

Too lazy.
Love alcohol and weed too much.

I used to do athletics and was the fastest person in my whole county for my age group when I was in school.
Used to play football, used to skateboard for like 10 years... basically, I was sporty as fuck and had a pretty good body.

Almost 30 now and love sitting on my arse with a drink and a smoke too much.

Not who you're replying to, but definitely not ridiculously muscled. I would say definitely a jacked motherfucker though

lol!

It takes too much time building up to this and even longer maintaining it.

u sound jelly bro

my man!

I drink too much

I don't have the time to get in that kind of shape.

IS this suggesting I should become a bear fighting strong man? Niggah fuck that I'd obviously like to look like the top image. I don't need to be deadliftin 600lbs anytime soon. I do however enjoy slaying pool party pussy. Stick this up your ass you fat fucking sack of shit.

I dont' have access to Test-cyp, Dbol, clen and tren.

Impressive build, but he does look a bit gay, imo.

Imo it is, but either way the rest of that point still stands.

Good input there...

How do any of you do it?

Been exercising for 1 week (2 weeks this Sunday) to try to change myself (not a resolution) but Fuck...it's cold, and I'm heavily addicted to sweets. It's cold. And my addiction to the internet impedes me from doing anything other than masturbation and video watching....I've binged watched all of VSauce 3 times ...

What motivates you? I do want to look better but I'm not motivated by anything. Or maybe I'm happily stressed due to school...

Advice?
> 5'6"
> 220 lbs

I won't touch roids.

i literally haven't been alive long enough, but i'm getting there

>pic relevant

we're gay

Back injury from my army days. Can't do more than a few reps without triggering muscle spasms and headaches

Bullied as young. Became fat, socially awkward and depressed. Lived with depression for most of my life since then which kills all my motivation to do pretty much anything.

Not that I'd be that ripped anyway, very few people are.

Won't lie, im very lazy and I like to eat horrible food

Out of steroids and faggotry.

Well, i just don't like to wear diapers.

just a few reasons why I don't bother lifting

>fast metabolism
>little to no knowledge of lifting
>I can get girls without lifting so why lift???
>I take drugs and drink
>I'm 6'1
>lazy

Nice arms but your entire head and face look ridiculous.

pretty much this but add a healthy dose of childhood trauma too

He has a small package.

Leave.

Fuck this shit.
Top one is win.

You do realise Sup Forums is random right
Meaning anything goes

So do most body builders.

kek

the photo is about 9 months old and my legs are a lot better now

thank you

>Mfw I'm 6 ft 170lb and have a bigger gut than you
>mfw I have no face
Are you sucking it in?

I was only joking.

I feel bad now.

I used to be close to this about 10 years ago. From experience I can tell you that the kind of women you attract with that body are not the kind of women you want to keep

ITT: insecurity and excuses

Ottermode is literally superior in every way. It's more attractive and more functional, no one wants to be a stiff, immobile, juiced-out freak with baldness and adult acne. You never see pictures of roid-users who get fucked up big time, but they're out there. Would rather learn MMA and have real confidence and real health.

don't worry about it, no harm done

I don't have a small penis.

I can never grow enough water-resistant fur, though,

I like to eat, drink, and enjoy myself to much. Used to look closer to that but fuck it life is short. Enjoy yourself because that body will not get to more girls IRL then just and inshape body will. Also ya roids....

No, well, a little. I look like that on average. Just drank lots of water mad feel rather bloated, so I sucked in a bit.

Man, I always look at myself in the mirror. Only the front part of me. And then on Christmas at a restaurant I saw my reflection of my aide...Fuck have I lost it. Gained +50lbs since highschool graduation and want to change before I'm 21 in June.

Hoe kuchen you weight?

Nudes pls

cuz working that sweet sweet overtime, gettin the dollaz yall

Fat and rich is better than poor and ripped

Gay men are far more concerned with physique than good women

You should change your glasses. Also don't get that big if you can't grow at least a shadow beard. You might look odd. Good work, though. Hot in a few years (except your attitude is pussylike)

I feel adequate with my penis.

Sup bro come at me

bad shoulders

Sorry, you have overdone it. You look steroid-ish. Also that body mass is out of proportions with the size of your head. Would not want, definitely.

Also, how much can you lift? Too know if at least it's funtional in some way.

He looks a shitload better than you.

Oh god, that's even worse!
Some of those veins look like plasticine, wtf.

Kill yourself

timestamp or gtfo fucking retard

Inner tricep on left arm disconnected at elboe. Medfags said try physical therapy. Looks like its not going to get fixed. Have good insurance, but you have to cry wolf to get shit fixed and I am not a pussy.

Both rotator cuffs screwed and I've got chronic tendinitis. No money for surgery and I'd expect both to return if I put myself through any serious effort

sucks, man.

Wow, are people really taking fitness advice from some DeviantArt weeaboo? The bottom one would look very similar to the top one if he shredded of some of that excess fat.

Tell me again how Ronnie Coleman is all show no strength. Granted he's obnoxious as fuck but that's not really relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=_PnBLSCeR-o

Find a friend who shares your goals and go to the gym together,on fixed times. don't think about going on another day,don't make up any excusions,don't think about it at all,just go there and train hard. Once you are in the gym you'll enjoy it,and once you see first results it get's like an addiction. That's what worked for me.

And just eat a reasonable amount of sweets once or twice a week. If you really want to look better you'll do it,otherwise stay the way you are. Good luck mate

Inb4 shitty english,I'm well aware of that.

>gym lighting
>trying to hide actual muscles
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Well, I'm a heterosexual to begin with.....

>what's your excuse?

Can't afford photoshop

mate both of those types are guaranteed to get the girls. Look at the guy who plays the mountain in GOT

pic related, it's me

ok

Tits or gtfo

Because I'm 6'7 280lbs of Bear mode. I don't need roids or a gym. I got genes.

The gym near me is sexist towards men (Lifetime). Planet Fitness is a joke. Work too much to cook regularly and my little home gym will never yield those results.

I wish I had his genetic luck

My pecs are so uneven it honestly looked better when I was a skelington. One of them is a triangle and the other a square

I'm a bit fatter now after the holidays, but I try to stay relatively fit. People in this thread says they don't have time, that they rather enjoy life while it lasts etc. but for me staying active IS to enjoy life. I love working out, pushing myself, growing stronger. Also enjoy the outdoors a lot, going on hikes and what not. I guess drinking and smoking just isn't my thing.

If all you want to do is not be fat, you don't even have to exercise. Count every single calorie you consume (every meal, snack, drink, etc.) and keep that number low. It varies from person to person, but you should probably be aiming for 1800 or less if you're inactive.

come back tiny

I'd rather not exchange 20 years of my life to abuse steroids.

you do it right.
eventhough going out and have some fun with girl and get some pussay is also nice

I can beat you, bro.

I do have one, but he's in a different city.
Might just make a friendly competition and weekly share results.

I do. I haven't missed a day. But I'm still lazy as Fuck...maybe I shouldn't expect a week to do much.

I walk like a mile daily but I guess that's not much. Maybe I should do that. It'll probably help.

Is that the synthol faggot?

he killed himself

he was a manlet truth be told so it's not surprising

Maybe I'm missing it but I can't seem to find a timestamp