Sydney or Vancouver which will be majority Asian first

Sydney or Vancouver which will be majority Asian first

Vancouver

This.

Vancouver
I grew up there till I was 10 then moved to Pakistan (Toronto)

kek

Who cares.

Van, no question. Sydney has under half the proportion of asians. Vancouver proper (not metro) is probably around 50% already.

>43% of Metro Vancouver residents have an Asian heritage. The only major cities outside Asia that come close to Metro Vancouver for their portion of residents with Asian backgrounds are San Francisco (33 per cent Asian), London, England (21 per cent), Metro Toronto (35 per cent), Calgary (23 per cent) and Sydney, Australia (19 per cent). We look at the ramifications.

This.

This.

both

Vancouver is sincerely the most Asian city outside of Asia

Hiss.

wtf I love Canada now

t. Zheng Leng

aren't both super rich and upscaled now ever since chinese money came into town. literally the opposite effect of niggers and muslims. what's there to even complain about

Kiss.

At least they don't cause much trouble. I'd rather be walking around Sydney CBD and not hear anyone speaking english than be shot by some muslim in the shittier suburbs.

Piss

Miss

in

>what's there to even complain about

I DONT HAVE FIVE MILLION DOLLARS TO BUY A STARTER HOME

They fucked our house prices. A shack in Sydney can go for millions easily.

Wiss

>19%
Outdated, it would have to be over 40% now

Tits

makes shit expensive for everyone else

the problem with rich Mainland Chinks is they either isolate themselves (refuse to learn the language) or buy property without even living here

The distinction between Mainlanders and Taiwanese/HKers, who integrate and don't shit in the mall, is important

All the Chinese culture that's in Vancouver has been there for years, going back to the 19th century, and not cause of spoiled PRC fucks

Mits

Fits

WTF I love Vancouver and Sydney now.
How difficult is it to move to Australia or Canada if you are European and have a master's degree in computer science?

Almost 30% of the population in Vancouver is Chinese and in Sydney 18.97% of the population is Asian.

So the percentage of the population that the Chinese make up in Vancouver alone is more than all of the Asians that are in Sydney grouped together. So I'd say Vancouver easily. Give it another 30 years or maybe even less and it'll be nothing but slopeheads entirely

Both cities are expensive. If you're wealthy and you do come from a reputable country I can't see being to hard. Your degree could be really good and land you a good job but Sydney has many graduates with that degree, especially Asians.

dont know much about Vancouver
Sydney is hot though right

Kits

why are they invading Vancouver?

Shits

You fucking ruined it. Four letters you Mongoloid.

Hits.

They are like locusts. One of them goes to Vancouver, the rest swarm Vancouver as well.

with the snapchat IPO los angeles is going to be flooded with newly minted millionaire employees. home prices are going to go through the roof. gentrification is nothing new. seems like you guys are complaining because this time whites aren't the ones doing the gentrifying

Bits

>place to park their money in assets in case of Chinese economic downturn
>nice place with pre-existing Chinese population that's not absurdly far
>locals (real estate developers/politicians) willing to cater to them for the money
>high housing prices = opportunity for flipping, high-price assets
>herd/locust mentality as said

Wits

this isn't Sup Forums, fuck off already

Gits

Lits

t. zhang

>Chinese immigration is ok because Chinks don't kill anyone

Just end this meme already. Chinks are the most soulless, vapid, greedy, nepotistic people on the planet. Arabs and Africans who migrate here and integrate are great. At least they don't form their own cliques, fuck over house prices and don't only hire their own kind.

Sits

Never been to Vancouver, but Sydney and Melbourne seemed to be even more diverse than London when I visited last year.

I'm a bit pissed they don't open more yumcha places.

Pits

Autists

>nothing but changs and wangs
>diverse

They don't even have the courtesy of invading though. There is no one to blame but ourselves and our own governments for having such terrible policies for so long.

Don't be mean to the leaf.
Lits

Lots of Indians, Filipinos and Africans there too.

HA

温哥华

FUCK. GG leaf.

We are doing our best in Auckland too

Yfw these are the people who shit on niggers for being pissed about hipsters gentrifying their neighbourhoods.

More importantly: between Canada and Australia which one is SAR 3, and which one is SAR 4?

>London, England (21 per cent)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS.

new money fucks need to get the fuck out.

vancouver is literally one of the best cities in the world. never snows, GOAT tier climate, a nice drizzle, warm, no crime, mountains and skiing, etc.

pretty easy. computer science is in demand in most places, and since you speak english and have a masters from a rich cunt citizenship is almost guaranteed.

>don't integrate
>drive up house prices
>can't speak the language
>dilute the local culture

Oh yeah sounds really good

new wave of mainland millionaires who buy their citizenship don't integrate and just sticks to themselves.

every other asian group otherwise assimilates fully. asian immigration was a mistake post 2000 imo.

>every other asian group otherwise assimilates fully
You've clearly never been to the UK then lad

GOTTA GET A GOOK

Oi cunt, how's sydney m8. Might be moving there to live the life of beach, beers, bbq's and surfing.

It's expensive, beachs are good amd filled with tourist. Be prepared to feel like a minority, so many Asians

A question to canadians or australians.
Do you have asian friends?
Is there kind of a line between whites and others?

>Niggers forced out of their neighbourhoods by rich whites
HAHAHA FUCKIN STUPID NIGGERS HAHAHA!

>Snowniggers forced out of their neighbouroods by richer asians

I-IT'S NOT FAIR GUYS WHY ARE CHINKS SO SOULESS!

Why are whites such hypocrites?

Because Nootka sound is the gateway to trading with China.

Hmm

>Arabs and Africans who migrate here and integrate are great.

So, none.

Most of Vancouver Chinese are from Hong Kong/go back to the 19th century

China has $30 trillion in free-flowing wealth. You better be happy they have cap controls

>It's expensive
Will be working for the IT sector so that would probebly be a avearage salary, living currently in Amsterdam probebly one the most expensive places in Europe, so i'm not worried.

>so many Asians
That bad? Well i'm a minorty in the Netherlands anyway so i guess it shouldn't bother me that much. On the contrary i feel more in place in a global society.

What race are you?

Dutch Indonesian/Moroccan

>At least they don't form their own cliques, fuck over house prices and don't only hire their own kind.
Mate, any ethnic minority will do this when there's enough of them.

Wish I could move to Canada/Australia some day.

did you forget you call pakis asians?

Go home

I know we do but didn't you read 21 FUCKING PERCENT

Where? never been to Indonesia or Morocco nor do i speak to langues.

I have been wondering how long I have in this century to visit Australia before it becomes a chinese puppet state hostile to my country

GO HOME

>did you forget you call pakis asians?
because they are?

only americans dont

Fuck off idiot, the boomers are the ones responsible for the fucked over housing market.

We unsarcastically thought it was a good idea to contract a Chinese construction firm to build our intelligence agency's new headquarters. We're too dumb for this world mate. Thanks for the F35s. Cheers.