Shit isn't going good for me Sup Forums, pretty sure I'm ready to end it all

Shit isn't going good for me Sup Forums, pretty sure I'm ready to end it all.
What's the quickest, simplest way to an hero?

How retarded do you need to be, before you ask Sup Forums such a serious question?

What is it about this fetid den of degenerates that leads you to think you'll get a good answer to your question?

go play in fucking traffic or call a suicide hotline, you're not gonna get the "help" you want here

Well, direct me to a better place and I'll be on my way

I mean, seriously, why ask here?

Is it because you think you'll find caring souls that will talk you down from the ledge?

I'll tell you to ram a baseball bat up your ass, douse yourself in molten wax, laundry detergent and kerosene. Then strike a match and slowly inundate yourself.

Come to kik Schwinx thats a better place.

Google it, you retard. Shit, do it before you procreate.

fucking pleb. just off yourself now and stop posting on Sup Forums

I'm sorry, don't do it. All life has value.

just shoot yourself in the head, aim in your mouth at a 45-degree angle to make sure you get yourself in the head

do people still remember where an hero comes from or is it just a stock phrase now

Ur making me cringe.

I'm sorry. I wanted to see how it felt to have compassion. It sucked and I won't do it again.

Tell us the story!

I would love to get a hotel room, 10 bottles of jack, 10 bottles of Bombay, 20 boxes of wine. 40-50 pills of X. Couple 8 balls of coke. Do so much shit that my body just collapses and have fun doing it.

Just die, don't think about it, don't post, die.

This is a goal that you could budget for. Most of your items have a long shelf life. Just stockpile and make your reservation. Remember to hang out the "Do Not Disturb" sign.

about 11 years ago a kid named Mitchell Henderson (pic related) commit suicide. Allegedly it's because he lost his iPod touch (this is where the golden iPod meme comes from but I think that one's been lost to the ages)

someone made a memorial Myspace page for him and one of the comments posted to it was

"...He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind...."

not as exciting as it sounds but it's an interesting bit of trivia

what's myspace

Yea, need to budget around 2k. Cheap motel, for a few nights, have fun the first 2 nights, make sure to smile and feel the drugs. Final night, start out having fun, near the end, take your final X pills, should be about 20 left, snort everything, just start boozing...

You dumbass. Just sell all your shit, get a ticket to the Amazon, do some fucking Ayahuasca, meet God, and THEN kill yourself. Have a fucking real experience before you kill yourself. Don't die a bitch.

cut your skin off. bath in lemon juice. post webm

I've never heard this before. Good story, thank you.

>implying you'd feel good from a stimulant induced heart attack

Moron.

Take a bunch of sleeping pills and leave a candle burning put gas around the base of the candle.. so when u fall asleep and 4 get the candle. Poof there u go.

Dolly legit made me feel sorry for all suicidal kids. I feel sorry for this kid.

Because sitting in your bed, sober with a shotgun in your mouth contemplating your final choice feels so much better. Dumb goon

That's not 100% though. What if the candle dies? What if he knocks it over while hes sleeping and it doesn't catch fire? Too many what ifs here. I don't agree with this

Didn't say that dipshit, if you wanna kill yourself via od the only way to do it without putting yourself through pain is benzos and opiates. Not fucking cocaine and molly. Taking a half hour or so to die from a heart attack or organ collapse isn't better than that, fucktard, not to mention you might end up still alive with organ failure.

Who says we don't want pain? fucking wimp.

eat shit out of a sewer, you rimjob.

crossbow to the liver

True.. jus set urself on fire..

Hang urself with barbwire!!

Jump off a building faggot.

i dont know a simple easy way but i know a long and painful way to commit suicide, its called living

awww, looks like we got another suicidal one, boys! do it faggot

suicidal? im not even alive and neither are you, unless rotting on Sup Forums on a friday night is what you call living

I bet you paint your finger nails black too

i bet you wish you had a girlfriend

damn you're fucking clever, man