Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

If only.

why do finns go apeshit when they get included with axis powers
you guys were part of the ss

Some get pissed because we never signed the tripartite pact and held our democratic government through the war. Officially we were just co-belligerents with germans or as thye wanted to say Brothers in arms. We fought a shared eastern front aside each other but we weren't part of the same conflicts per se. ie. We never participated in the siege of Leningrad.

COME FINLAND, LET'S GO AND DO IT AGAIN!

;_;7
youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A

being born as a boomer

my life would be completely fine right now

Haw haw haw

Meanwhile, in things that actually happened.

This is some alternative history, wow

Sure, be free to refute me.

Lets be honest, this would have been objectivly the better timeline

Why would I, it is almost beautiful in its unabashed denial of reality. I'm actually impressed.

Oh, i already thought i'd get masses of russian mental gymnastics and denialism and baseless accusations.

I've done this before and really get awesomely baffled about where do you even conceive most of the bullshit you babble.

Why only countries irrelevant from our point of view meme against us

>I've done this before
I'm sure you have, pal. Finland seems to be a truly special place when it comes to interpretation of historical events. But this one was almost a work of art.

why the hate ?

How many ruples have you made this far?

Come on, you forgot to mention Putin. Study your manual better next time.

It's not even revisionism but recognized fact of history?
Mannerheim was a russian bootlicker through and through, didn't want to join the siege of leningrad, maybe he should have.

>It's not even revisionism
Exactly, it transcends it.

Nothin' persenell kid. No France, No Quebec.

Napoleon losing was the worst thing that ever happened to Europe in general and my country in particular.

How about you take your commie jew ass out of this thread and overdose on krokodil?

Are you hard now? Still miss the "old" days, where you could actually spank someone, with someone else hand thou, but still.

is white the new black?

shhh

go clean toilet pekka

Where is Karelia? T_T

The best

Finns never took part in the siege of Leningrad. It's not our fault that the old border was so close to it.

XVI Century, of course

>the better

ITT: We summon finns :DDD

Gib uns Karelia!

Come on dude ! We're the good guys !! Remove chaotic Germany or smug perfidious UK instead

>no anglo

thanks enzo