Guys..... I found it. The fingerbox to end all fingerboxes. I've been waiting since the summer of '98 for this moment

Guys..... I found it. The fingerbox to end all fingerboxes. I've been waiting since the summer of '98 for this moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow looking nice and solid, good taste, she's a beauty

What the heck is that?

Fingerbox

What is it?

What he means "what is a fingerbox"

How do you not know what a finger box is, what are you some kind of fag that's new or something?

wow nice! looks quite antique, where did you find it??

Box you put your finger in? you dont have one?

Oh shit man! ia that the Ayo -On Finger box? didnt they like only make 5 prototypes that got accidentally released to the public?

Awesome find!

this beauty was assembled in belfast, northern ireland during ww2, very solid box, tight, very tight, good hole, i love it, classic

Look at this newfag
Look at him and laugh

>filename
>19th cent
> ww2
yeah try to fool someone else

Newfags not welcome here

That's a nice one but I prefer the japanese ceramic ones myself.

shit u got me man, still a very gorgeous box

Fuck that, too breakable.. I have a nice steel one

Ehh, I personally prefer wood with a linen finish

Its only in steam formed plywood cause it was the prototype

I suspect mine is broken, it feels like rubber.

Y'know, I'm not sure about these new e-fingerboxes. Sure, they're pretty, but a 250-year-old teak fingerbox made in England, Germany or Japan will do the job just as well, and has got tons of potential for upgrading. I've got a collection of all sorts, and I must say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which feaures part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess. It's a gorgeous bit of work and is so beautiful. The overall feel is very good inside too, as it was lined with lambskin and felt. The mechanism is in tip-top condition because even though it's a wooden Heidelburg design the actual wood used is, like the case, palm and thus can be kept beautifully clean and functional with palm oil, which also brings out a lovely dark finish. It's locked with an ivory key (cut from whalebone) engraved with the intials A.E. and in a niche inside the lid is a Gold Sovreign, which I only found when examining the fingerbox just after I bought it - I was looking at the hinge and I noticed a tiny button, and click! Out it came. It's a wonderful piece of work, I had it insured for £17,000 but I think it would make several times that at auction... implying that I'd ever sell such a wonderful object, of course.

The only reason I have an e-fingerbox is because it's easy to use on the go. I keep my actual fingerbox at home. That's when the real fun starts

is it made from wood? also is it made in one piece because that would probably mean you'll have to bring it to a professional? i had the same problem with an overused one made out of pine wood, but a little bit of grinding and oil did the trick for me. felt like new

All wood construction frendo

almost as good as fingering my father's ass

Is pretending to take the bait the new meme here?

Also Fingerbox meme is almost facebooktier at this point, what are we even doing here anymore?

I'll try the grinding. It's pretty old too, Epax 1967. My uncle gave it to me a while back. And yes, all out of wood, one piece.

Brother that FB is a heck of an FB. I'd be proud to own an FB like that one. You should be proud of that FB OP.

What the fuck is going on?

Unfortunately, I was in a severe car-train collision. I survived but all of my fingers were ground away as I slid across the asphalt. After eighteen months of surgeries and therapy, crazy turn of events landed me the opportunity to test out the newest prototype! A VR-fingerbox!!! My remaining family were thrilled for me and let me tell you, friends; my life has NEVER been Better!

What is a finger box?
A finger box, though ostensibly a relatively simple device, is in fact a staggeringly complex machine comprised of several thousand finely crafted components. These are most often distributed in sets of nine, but the poor, the disenfranchised and the mentally handicapped have all been observed amusing themselves for hours at a time with just a single unit. Finger boxing (also referred to colloquially as 'fingering' and/or 'boxing') is a rapidly growing trend among teens aged 13-18. The first instance of the device, though in a cruder and less intricate form, was invented by Sir Eustace Henry Trollington more than 130 years ago in Dunbartonshire, Scotland.
A Finger box basically creates a variety of sensations by stimulating the nerves of the finger tip, though the fun was short-lived when a group vicious saboteurs started contaminating the devices with old razor-blades, broken glass and ebolavirus. Panic ensued as a result of the dismemberments, lock-jaw and in some cases, slow and inexorable deaths. This led to the inevitable banning of the devices by the UK parliament in 1919, with the rest of the developed world quickly following suit.
Although still illegal, the finger box black-market saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker. The device works on the same principles as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.
The finger box costs around $50 per box and demand outstrips supply by ten to one, with some waiting times rumoured to be up to four years. Reportedly, some fingerboxes have been sold for over $5000.

You know what i love the most about fingerboxes? There's one for everyone. I myself like my fingerboxes with a simple, polished stainless design. That's my kind of fingerbox. I know, there's a lot of antiques that are extremely beautiful but i guess that fingerbox new wave crap around 2005 just hit me in the right spot, i am totally diggin' that minimalistic, sterile design.

newfaggotry detected

I'm still not sure about the e-finger boxes the more electronic vs mechanical aspects tend to scare me as I'm more of an old fashioned connoisseur and like to do my own work on my vintage finger boxes these new electronic ones sound great but an old dog can't learn new tricks

fingerbox T340, made in france, very stubborn, strong character, not recommended for amateurs, but once you learn how to properly handle her, whoa, shes a one in a million

Must be a newfag calling that plastic made in China TOY a fingerbox

this is cable connecting box you fucking poor retard ,save money and get one of them LGBT finger boxes
fucking retard im so disappointed

What;s in yours? I once bought a genuine Ay-O Fingerbox, but it was full of nails...
feelsbadman

Not plastic. It's actually an extremely fine, diamond mesh. The French are a bit weird like that, which is why I would never buy one of these. For me, wood beets even the hardest metal.

yea right, china, good joke, fingerbox T340 was made by JUAN CARLOS NAVARRO, the man himself In FRANCE, yes its PLASTIC, like most of juan carlos navarro's boxes, like i said shes not for amateurs, so dont talk shit about my box you god damn amateur

wow sorry but it looks so cheaply made. i bet the texture inside is shit too

oh yea? show us your finger box then you wankjob

Even so, if you can prove it's an Ay-O it's got to be worth at least a few thousand quid.

Not plastic, you idiot! It only feels like it on the outside. Do more research on Carlos...

CHEAPLY MADE? haha, uhahahaha, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FINGERBOXES

Buy a real fingerbox newfag, check out my collection of GENUINE ayo finger boxes

I can assure each FB enthusiast the an FB market does. Back in 04 when I decided to leave my regular career to an certified FB institution and left it with that sales career I decided. It was a drunken weekend of thinking, but when my glancing eyes cast upon my trusted that FB and the lights knew. With the FB market confident, I am soaring. Keep those good confidence you too, the FB future is just beginning!

what is a fingerbox?

Great grandfather brought this one over from France in 1912. Nobody paid any attention to it so I just grabbed it for myself.

What is a finger box?
A finger box, though ostensibly a relatively simple device, is in fact a staggeringly complex machine comprised of several thousand finely crafted components. These are most often distributed in sets of nine, but the poor, the disenfranchised and the mentally handicapped have all been observed amusing themselves for hours at a time with just a single unit. Finger boxing (also referred to colloquially as 'fingering' and/or 'boxing') is a rapidly growing trend among teens aged 13-18. The first instance of the device, though in a cruder and less intricate form, was invented by Sir Eustace Henry Trollington more than 130 years ago in Dunbartonshire, Scotland.
A Finger box basically creates a variety of sensations by stimulating the nerves of the finger tip, though the fun was short-lived when a group vicious saboteurs started contaminating the devices with old razor-blades, broken glass and ebolavirus. Panic ensued as a result of the dismemberments, lock-jaw and in some cases, slow and inexorable deaths. This led to the inevitable banning of the devices by the UK parliament in 1919, with the rest of the developed world quickly following suit.
Although still illegal, the finger box black-market saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker. The device works on the same principles as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.
The finger box costs around $50 per box and demand outstrips supply by ten to one, with some waiting times rumoured to be up to four years. Reportedly, some fingerboxes have been sold for over $5000.

yes i know its special plastic that only juan carlos navarro knows how to make, but all these amateurs dont know shit about juan carlos navaro anyway

Look at this newfag
Look at him and laugh

Too soon

Holy shit a Finnish at6070 that thing is worth easily over 2000 quid, how did it end up in france

LOL I googled Sup Forums memes too today!

They make me sick. Glad were on the same page /fb/ro

This was a pretty good story until Trollington.
Faggot.

1912 france? mhmmmm, maybe you're right, i know terry mcjenkins made very similar boxes in scotland during the 50s, but anyways, looks very solid, good wood, nice hole, 8/10, youre a lucky guy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O

How fucking hard is it to make up names? Are you all 6?

I will never forget that those FBs we all soldiers that were in that military issued us FBs. We called them fbs. They called us the unit commander an FBs he did so we did. That was about the gunshot rang out not my unit!! I was using and training with the late at night, in the an three of us still had FBS because we coulnd't gave them up!!

I'mn the shock when our unit jack his was jack commander then each of us drop and miltary style. The standard miltary issue FB they called the EFFBEE I guess lol. I'm minding my own business, working on that trigger speed. My miltary rifle finger speed trigger. Using approved FB training from and Box, Finger, Manual edition. So they called our FBS, an effbees, those BFMs. So its funny now when I hear some guy at the barber telling about an BFM and I got an effbee? I had to grow a beard juts to keep going back!

Hey live in Canada and I lost my fingerbox in a bag on the bus. How fucked am I if they trace it back to me?

and are me

Nah, dude, you'll be fine, the only FB's that were outlaw were the mercury-cut ones because they were irradiating people's fingers. If it was mercury-cut then they'll find your fingerprint no problem, when was the last time you used it?

The best part was I told about my whole collection in the fire. I gout each them an FB out of it. I told you. Juts an way to keep things straight! Your collection because the market is incredible! Not the juts FB style too.

Did you all know a Black Hole is just an Inter-dimensional Finger-box ?

About Three months ago but it wasn't mercury cut thankfully.

Pretty charged up I get pumped for the these the FB ones more than one. You know how you feel? I rush home, put the cat on. I forgot and that's why I'm here. You can hang onto an FBs I did too and look at me now. Try an yours store the valublae ones I am expert so in spotting those pretty quickly at trade shows and garage sales or gyspy station wagon tailgates. I forgot about that!

you're fine, just be more careful, sorry for your loss

you'll be fine, just dont forget to clean it after you get it back, and check if ferus caballus is still intact, if its not, you throw it away cus thats your fingerbox rekt

Fingerboxes are fake.

I knew I could sell it for a few hundreds because it was made before the ban. But 2000? Fuck user I had no idea. I needed that money for a new rig.

I assure you he did. Remember after the bans they started making cheap replicas.

>be me
>grow up in very small village in italy
>everyone is very religious and knows one another
>go to church every sunday
>one day see another boy, i knew very well, with some friends in front of the church play with some odd box (probably took it from his parents to show off or something)
>aks my grandpa ,who's standing next to me, what these kids are doing
>grandpa looks over, suddenly his face darkens
>just says "nothing user and you should not ever again ask me about this
>later that day, about 10 pm or so, at home ,i cannot think of anything else, but those kids and this mysterious box they had with them
>suddenly something cracks at my window
>it's my friend, standing outside and wanting me to come outside
>i hesitate but finally decide to sneak out
>he has the mysterious box with him
>it's a fingerbox and boy it's a gorgeous one too
>i still remeber it like it was yesterday
>made out of olive wood with carvings of beautiful tuscan landscapes on it's sides and refined with gold and silver on it's corners and edges
>never seen or heard of these boxes before in my family
>tells me he found it in his dad's room and that it was the greatest thing ever and that i just had to put my finger in it
>so i'm about to put my finger inside and i'm so nervous that i'm literally shaking because i have absolutely no idea what will happen
>i get closer and closer
>i am now not even 1 cm or so away from sticking my finger into this beautiful box
>suddenly i hear a door slamming behind me
>"user WHAT ARE YOU DOIN"
>it's my grandpa, rushing out of the house, screaming and shouting about cursed devil's boxes and and swinging a broom in his hands
>i turn around, my friend is already trying to run away but falls and smashes the box on the floor
>he picks up the remains and tells me to run with him but my grandpa is already there, grabbing me at my right arm swaying the broom towards my friend and cussing at him

I normaly usually show off this but it's embarassing. Check it out!! Nobody else to test. Check it out. I forgot so i came logged and this is the picture. I will tell you I wont say where I got it but you can find one if you need to test your and FB. I would.

wrong pic sorry. here ya go. The test finger for an FB tests! Check it out!! If you need to test yours. Whatever their! I feels safer.

Check it out I forgot I got that I found this one in a movie theater when this girl and I had my hand where it should be log that I found one an FB somebuddy had drop. So one finger that box on home. In the car.

>grandpa drags me inside and give me the whoopin of my lifetime
>telling me that these boxes would drive you crazy and shit
>i never was allowed to see my friend again
>i never had the chance to feel that beautiful piece of work
>i live alone now and i have a fingerbox myself but i really wonder what that this particular box would have been like...

damn, what is that, im no good at seeing what types of wood used, but it looks well used, i would not use it, due to the splinter danger there seems to be.
But that one would be pretty nice when new.

It's heavily waxed I would guess used at sea, but the wood I would guess either pine or hickory

You will never know I had the same exact similar one. Very very hard. Check it out an FB designed like the one the military contracted me one. So I did one. Never again. But I knew now an FB I could I was promised told my jack commander Jack his name was Jack but he has no FB an that was strange for my miltary time the story. So I did it one and then I could not beliece it. My phone rang my phone in the FB room NASA. My wife and I am too. I rushed and almost tripped and the only FB was at my desk to talk about!!

Fast forward to that phone call it was them and they told me that if I could build juts one my an FB they would be a one in a million chance I would fly on the next junior space nasa space team. The real one. I was in my workshop on the phone grabbed that call for damn sure and an FB adventure into space is a one in a million chance!!!

I was promise it by NASA my wife heard the whole time!!! It is real!

Looks like one off Sir Eustace Henry Trollingtons originals

It is the quads have spoken

chegd

Ah, thanks!

ITT:
>fags new and old troll other fags new and old
>all fags take the bait from both sides
>net autistic flux through the Sup Forums cross section remains zero

your box is not creative enough .....

>>Try This:

Fingerfakers are boxed.

This is a stupid fucking thread

lets make this into a Racist tredd for the remainder

I love these threads

now everyone can be le oldfag xddd lelelele trolled there are people who don't know what fingerbox is lawl

huh, im such an oldfag, I AM a fingerbox

>> :D

>doesnt know what a fingerbox is