youtube.com/watch?v=u7SaHABRbM4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvImbllxlRM
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ3XGbijfgs
youtube.com/watch?v=gWIkiI_UmeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the thread

happy lisa day

I write bad comments about Soyou everyday because I know she reads those and cry

post eunha please

what kind of gun is that

r8 me

who's it gonna be who's it gonna be,

which thread will succeed

not gonna make it/10

soju

He looks and talks like a massive faggot

center, I'm the retarded director of Produce 101

based Taeil

CHOA

i like umjisoul's new face

it's just contouring

i didn't like lookie lookie

>____soul
I like this new insult

Imagine having a job where you're literally paid money because you're hot and still being insecure about your looks

cute dubu

is this why their fans are called alices

word

Idols are the most insecure people on the world, who else needs so much confirmation that they're beautiful, their need for attention is so big that they're willing to go through hell to be validated.

if my job security were based on an unstoppable depreciating asset with a ten year max shelf-life i would be insecure too

>On the 9th's episode of 'Knowing Brothers, Soyou revealed that she had good memory and that she remembered a lot of things. When she asked what was the most prominent in her memory, she chose hate comments.

>"I remember all the hate comments. There are a lot that say I'm ugly or that I look mean. There are ones that are really severe. If there are 3,000 comments, I read all 3,000."

>When asked how she dealt with the hate comments, she said, "I just cry everything out."

She's a sensitive girl.

>Women are the most insecure people on the world, who else needs so much confirmation that they're beautiful, their need for attention is so big that they're willing to go through hell to be validated.

sounds floppy

i don't like to be mean but could he only afford double eyelid surgery on one eye?

I want to fuck Choa so bad it's unhealthy, I wish there was some world in which I could just do it and move on.

>Calling Soyou ugly

Koreans have some weird beauty standard

chill out

Male idols are also insecure, for sure

why are you repeating what I said

Imagine having a job where you're literally paid money because you're hot but that's only because of plastic surgeons who tweaked you face as well as being covered in 10 layers of makeup by a professional stylist every day but people all over the world still shit on you for tiny flaws all the time so you're insecure about your looks

but instead of crying they go out and fuck 1000 fan girls and feel better

is Taeyeon's Cover Up supposed to be a happy song?

she just looks like a cunt

misquote?

what the HECK, that's not what choa is for

guess yuta and jackson didn't get the memo

Remember how Amber auditioned by singing while Luna got recruited for dancing on Truth Game and Krystal was the original main vocalist in La Cha Ta?

You want the idols to be sluts?

chinbro was legitimately a victim

I like krystals voice more than lunas

omo..

no but this doesn't surprise me at all

Then what is she for? Looks like a sex kitten to me.

why didn't you guys tell me the fags from nuest are in produce 101. now i have to watch it

why do you hate good singing?

We did

no, I said I know she reads those and cry, because obviously I watched that episode. thus your greentexts were unneeded

because nobody cares about nuest

choa is for listening to and caring for, do not use the word sex when talking about choa ever again

Seems pretty happy to me. It's a bopper

I'm providing a source for those who didn't watch the episode. Don't be cunty.

must've missed it then
still, ren is cute
youtube.com/watch?v=mvImbllxlRM

Luna should be main singer and main dancer
I like Victoria's, I want a girlfriend with her voice

tongueyeon

victoria is a bad noona

with amber leaving sm

do you think victoria and krystal are going to stay?

They imported Victoria after she graduated from some Beijing dance school so she's unbeatable.

imo the way she sings Cover Up and Fine are almost the same except Cover Up is a little bit faster.

she saves that for special occasions

>choa is for listening to and caring for

You'll never have the opportunity to do that anymore than I'll have the opportunity to fuck her, so really doesn't matter.

Victoria is old and Krystal doesn't care, I could see this happening

krystal is going to jessicas company

finally listened to pristin
WEEW(oo) boy, what a stinker

they all resigned last year so not happening for a while

Just going off subject matter (of the english) it seems they're polar opposites. Unless you think Cover Up is about unrequited love or something

Amber's not leaving SM, in fact this recent temper tantrum will make the execs tighten the strangle contract.

cutest girl in the galaxy

>stinker
If you smell something bad it's probably just your upper lip

Idiot

luna is already lead dancer
this version is superior
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ3XGbijfgs

Why has Taeyeon gotten so ugly what happened? She used to be so cute.

they don't care lol, red velvet is more profittable now. if she keeps throwing tantrums they can disband fx and get rid of her and victoria.

she's old

not this one

>leaving sm
is it because their water just tastes like water?

malpractice

doc kim

Did something like this ever happen, an idol designated in 2 main positions?

lisa? rapper and dancer

hopefully it's for the best and Amber tries harder to meet SM's high standards instead of acting spoiled

she's not that much older, she's still pretty cute

f(kek)

why would they want to get rid of victoria? she's the most profitable f(x) you idiot lmao

Happy Lisa Day

main rapper+main dancer happens often in groups with 4-5 members.

you may be right but stop thinking about it

not after her china comments

>amber finally spills the tea on evil sm corp
>people turn against amber

why are you like this? whas funny is that last year everybody complained about the lack of fx and wondered what was going on. but once they get the answer they decide to not care lmao

word, the song is terrible and most of the girls are ugly
i liked after school, pledis is finito now

youtube.com/watch?v=gWIkiI_UmeE
this is the best SuJu single

Why is Amber angry at SM?

Who is your favorite brodude 101 kpg

>finally spills the tea on evil sm corp
>>>/reddit/