Post them feets b

post them feets b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLqmVt6v3UA
youtube.com/watch?v=LonqE7YL-FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mods

Suddenly, Kristen Schall is ordering you to massage her sexy feets. What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLqmVt6v3UA

>Suddenly, Kristen Schall is ordering you to massage her sexy feets. What do?

so much autism

MOAR

Faggot

Anybody in here has kik? I have a lot of pics to share, but I want to keep them somewhat private

more feet

Funnycat32 i have oc myself

Of her feet?

Situation: you are Ted Danson. That crazy Jewess, Sarah Silverman is going insane and nuts over the foot massage you are giving her. Her toenails are painted bright red. How hard is this making your pee pee?

youtube.com/watch?v=LonqE7YL-FU

People like you make me ashamed of being into feet damn dude

this

Fucking agreed 100%

this exactly. i get turned on by feet, and I mean pretty feet (with pedicure, toerings, etc) and obviously like footjobs, but that's it,I'm not into domination or worshipping feet. I sitll don't get why there are some freaks out there asking for girls feet size?! wtf is that for? "hurr durr oh yeah I'm jacking off to your sexy size X feet"

please somebody explain

oc

soles?

Shameless self-bump

sorry, don't have any soles

more oc

i am very sorry goon sir. it sounds like you've been triggered! maybe you'd like to go back to your hugbox. it is okay to get a big and hard pee pee when you think about feet. this is a healing place. a place for sharing. a place for thinking about some ruuuuuude feet being wiped down your naughty face by your stern mistress.

you should cum on her shoes dude

I've cum on her feet before but not shoes

shitty pic but non-cum oc

was she asleep?

Cellfactor4

no she was awake. she likes when I lick her feet and suck her toes. She also will rub my cock with her foot when I'm going down on her

Hnnng, I already cum

she's your gf right?

yep

bump

Tell me why I should fap to feet tonight.

Punch her in the face for those absolutely fucking nasty bunions.

Why are cunts anything other than chattel slaves?
Why aren't these cunts chained up in a basement with dried jizz on their faces?

I hope you dont have kids

anyone like sniffing a girl's used socks? without her knowing

Cunts are utterly worthless for anything other than sex.

So why even allow them out in public? Why allow them to vote? Why even bother teaching them to read?

Look at how arrogant and full of herself this cunt is.

And yet what has she done? Cured cancer? Saved the planet? No, all she did was take her clothes off for money.

Cunts are nothing but sex objects and should be treated as such.

how would you change the law if you could?

Clearly been rejected by every woman he's ever spoken too.

you sound angry friend- what has made you feel this way about women?

Cunts would be property. Plain and simple.
No rights. No respect.

I bet this guy complains about women not liking "nice guys" all the fucking time. Reality is the dude weights 400 pounds and wears a fedora.

I feel this way because I look around and all I see are cunts getting attention and money for doing absolutely nothing other than being literal whores-- remember, paying for dinner on a date means you're paying her.

At the office cunts do nothing of any value. Meanwhile all the men are doing the engineering, the science, the data the ditch digging, the security etc.

Politically cunts all vote for more free handouts for them-- free abortions, free birth control and on and on. What do men get? The right to pay alimony and child support if the cunt so desires.

Cunts are busy ruining and destroying everything they touch.

Meanwhile, men go to work and literally build civilization.

Must be hard coming to terms with the fact that you're the only one to blame for your loneliness.

I'm pretty sure men also benefit from free abortions and birth control, who the fuck would want kids.

5'10" and weight 135 pounds actually.
And make 70k a year.

While that may be the case with women as a whole, there are some nice ones, and who you meet and associate with has more to do with the life style you chose to live and your quality/value as a person. There's no point in being bitter for things you can control, improve yourself and find the women you like to be around.

Didn't correct me on the fedora though.

Angry manlet is angry because women only care about his money and has never been loved for his personality.

It's the issue of women not liking him.

Thanks, user, I feel validated.

I used to wear a driver's cap. Not a fedora. And I haven't worn a hat in six years anyway.

5'10

5'10" 135lb 70k
Are you me?

That's so much worse.

flip flops make me sick.