Well lads, looks like another livestream has taken a soul yet again

Well lads, looks like another livestream has taken a soul yet again.

files.catbox.moe/ivmnbo.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

terrible lighting.

5/10

as sad as this is, is right.

fug

Shit gets sad if you watch till the end, the mother starts calling for her.

Bump

I'm gonna need sauce on this

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

sad but what can you do like she said she wasnt strong enough my life growing up was 100% worse i guarantee you i feel like a dick for saying it but we dont weaklings like this around us ppl that are suicidal need to all die so our kids dont get there shit ass ideas from them that killing your self is the best option fucking betas life is hard bitch get over your self your narcissist

Oh my god. "I'm so sorry" at least 43 times. Like, just kick the stool out already, Jesus Christ. You're not sorry. That's why you're doing it. Fuck's sake...

Phones have a full keyboard and 3 pages of punctuation marks and symbols you lazy cunt.
Why don't you take a leaf out of this hoes book and hang yourself.

>can't even write a coherent sentence
I don't disagree, but holy shit, man...

Those lyrics suck.

ehhh dont feel like spelling and adding shit like periods so i can seem like im smart i dont give a shit lol

It's not about seeming smart, dipshit. It's about readability so we don't have to spend extra brain power trying to translate your autism.

whoops lol forgot to reply to you fags like this again dont feel like spelling and adding shit like periods so i can seem like im smart i dont give a shit lol

nah im good no one said you had to read what i posted lol

Any screencaps? I am afraid of clicking that link

oh it's the one people have been spreading around for a couple days, I clicked, not a "new" "NEW" one. Sad anyways, though I don't want to watch.

Its good, I mean its a video of a kid killing her self, but i mean as far as the link goes its fine.

It's fine. No viruses. Though, go to the gore one. The one posted by OP is the entire raw footage.

Sandboxed VM or a tails boot CD with no hard drive?

btw who the fuck uses a phone to browse Sup Forums lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing but pictures for ants.

man she was one ugly kid.

She needed to take all the crap off her face. No wonder she ended it. Honestly, these kinds of kids need to just do this anyway. Gonna be selfish morons if they continue to live anyway.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

i just came twice

Some mammals have fur