Dicks out for Harambe thread

Dicks out for Harambe thread

2017 will not be the same without him

Shane?

Father?

Sorry op, i would bump your harambe thread, but this one dead meme keeps kicking my ass.
>Your meme is even more dead than that

I thought we talked about this...

We'll I already took my pants of so this is happening

You need help son. Everyone in the family is ready to support you.

Guide me

Fuck it I take that back I don't need your guidance my pants are off and I'm listening to Freebird

This is the life I choose

One day, its going to fall off, and you'll be sorry.

What's gonna fall off? Huh

Your dick for pulling on it with increasingly harambe strength grip

BOI IF YOU SAY HARAMBE IS A DEAD MEME OR HE'S JUST A GORILLA, BOI U GONNA GET A CEMENT BLOCK AT YO HEAD
IM TRIGGERED BC PEOPLE ARE SAYING IN COMMENTS "HARAMBE IS A DEAD MEME EVERYBODY"
LIKE NO HARAMBE NATION, TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG WE WILL OVERCOME THE HARAMBE H8TERS AND NO IM TRIGGERED OMG
SHIT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

The meme is as dead as him it's all about finding oats for pigger

Father you've been so different since the Wal-Mart incident

I know right harambe was practically a brother to me

Those charges were dropped!

We know it happened and so does mom

Could you spare me an oat please, Brother Williams?

Well fuck son. Where were those kids parents anyway? They shouldn't have been running around a parking lot.

We need oc for harambe

They didn't need to see that. Mom was crying

I tried my best to bring them back! I dont know cpr! I thought a kick to the chest would be more effective than your fists right? I really didnt mean to break their ribs! And I had no way of knowing an air pump would make their lungs explode! Look at me rambling of course your getting your dick out for harambe I cant blame you son. Its not your fault your dad is a fuck up I'm so sorry son.

This joke is more dead than Harambe himself.

I realize you tried I'm sorry for bringing it up. We need to talk about this in 10 mins after I get back from the store. I need to get antifreeze for the ceremony.

Ok son. I trust you.

This has been fun user but I must be off.

check 'em

Trips out for Harambe