What the fuck is going on

What the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews.

The judges didn't get any further than Helsinki zoo

Bananas are only for ylyl stupid newfag. Everthing else is spooderman.

:^)

mädätys

another reason to be proud of finland

>Helsinki
Not surprised, that city is full of libcucks and sandniggers

>monikulttuurisuus
>suvaitsevaisuus
Everybody in Helsinki are idiots.

FINLÖAND THREAD EBIN :-DDDDD

>huutista :D

easy, only degenerates votes in these things in civilized countries

Helsinki is already dead. Thank you cultural enrichment

>only degenerates votes in these things
This, and also

>helsinki

Source

The Jews fomenting white guilt and using their golem to destroy western civilization.

Aint gonna get better with a jew potus

>Miss Helsinki, not Miss Finland
There's a reason the Helsinki quarantine region is known as "ring 3".

Inside the ring is filled with third worlders, there's no Finland left there.

I know he has plenty of Jew contacts by virtue of being a New York Billionaire, but I hope he isn't owned by them. 1488 Dimension Chess?

>There's no Finland left in the capital of the country.
Now that's a quality meme.

MEANHWHILE IN SWEDEN
Another episode of Gender Equal Snow Clearing
lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed

And outside the Ring 3 is the wasteland. Bönde people live there.

>Sup Forums

ITT: newfag fingols

sage

To me it's more like Chicago, Malmö or even a fucking Syria, niggers just ruining everything.

That's racist though. Americans are weird.

They can't be serious...

That isn't racist at all though. Stupid, but not racist.

Fucking degenerate

can you post the original image?

This?

It is racist, getting a prize for skin color is the same as not hiring someone because of skin color. It implies inequality.

bump

Here, i just had to make the image better.

so wrong... those ugly bitches stol 1st and 2nd from some hot ass asian ladyboi... ROBBERY!

What, over 9000h in paint isn't good enough for you?

Do any of you remember (or are old enough to) the movie Revenge Of The Nerds? Well all this shit that's happening everywhere is pretty much revenge of the ugly people in real life.

It's a shit load of ugly people into strange shit getting together and trying to make the world into a place where they are valued above anyone else. It probably started with some ugly fuckers growing up. They had no friends, never got laid, so they studied hard and eventually met people like them who collectively decided to turn the world upside down and become the world's futures educators. They made up a shit load of nonsense borrowing from different ideologies no one wanted to be a part of anymore and guilted a vast number of the left into believing it. Fast forward 20 years and institutions of education are flooded with these people making their dreams come true by proxy. In other words getting them while they're young. Fast forward to today and now you see their accomplishments. A couple generations half of whom are wackos.

All the normal people, normal looking people, and above average looking people, are thinking what the fuck is going on? They see shit like modern day feminism and the like and are dumbfounded as to why anyone would take this nonsense serious. The thing is, it doesn't have to make sense. It's about feelings, the feelings of ugly people. They can put aside all logic and reasoning because finally there's a place where ugly people to belong and in fact rule.

It's one huge cluster fuck with the ugliest humanity has to offer and they all fit in.

Now occasionally you'll see a good looking people within these groups or down right filth, but you'll notice they're either making money or at the top of the chain in some way. A good example is Emma Watson. Good looking but not exactly hanging out with the dregs.

You don't know the definition of racism.

inequality does not automatically imply racism either.

FFS, go look up the proper definition of the word Racism. No, the SJW definition does not cont.

I did just to please you and it's racist. How can you not see the ones giving out these prizes do so because they feel superior and think they need to raise black people to their level?

Im not suprised. Capitals in the western world is usually crawling with liberals.

Not even the fact that its a nigger, but that thing looks like a goblin.

bullshit....it's fucking bernie cucks. Everyone thinks they have to throw niggers a bone.

No, it's discriminatory, dumbass. Not necessarily racist.

What am i looking at

A granny and her toyboy asylum seeker.

So what you're saying is that you can read their minds. Ok user.

The truth is, a lot of people do not know what the word racist means anymore. The word has been watered down by people that want to use it as a political weapon. It's the number one reason you have so many people calling Trump a racist as a matter of fact even though there are no facts to support the idea. No, I did not vote for or support him. He might be a fucking racist for all I know, but he's never said or done anything racist in public.

Example. When he said that bullshit about Mexico a large number of people called him racist for it, with the medias help. The problem, Mexico is not a race and is in fact made up of several races. I can sit here and say all Mexicans smell like shit. It would be factually wrong, but not racist.

People also get discrimination and racism confused as well. To discriminate alone, is not racist. The reason why you're discriminating matters. Even if you're racially discriminating, the motive matters. Example, I choose not to hire black people because in doing so I make less money. What is my motive? Do I hate or think I'm superior to black people? No, my motive is money.

The words matter.

I know you're trolling, but it literally says "for being BLACK teens"
It's discrimination based on race. By the book definition of racism.

Wrong

read Motive matters.

Wrong, motive matters for whether or not the racism is bad or not. Racism itself is a neutral word. In the case of the class picture (probably fake), it's bad because it's a free handout to someone based on their race.
Having closed borders can be good racism because it helps a country that is undergoing massive overpopulation, and isn't necessarily hateful.

Wrong. It can not be racism without a hateful and or superiority component to it by definition. It;s not a neutral word it hinges on either hate or superiority.