Hey /b. My ex told me she was raped. I think she is lying. She said he confessed to the crime...

Hey /b. My ex told me she was raped. I think she is lying. She said he confessed to the crime, but the cops just left him go with a fucking warning. She's a minor, I'm pretty sure that's not something that gets off with a warning. She can't provide a last name of the guy. It's just all sketchy. What do you think, /b? What do I do?

that's not how the law works, dumb bitch is dumb

Tldr; is rape of a minor something that can get off with a warning?

Thank you.

/thread
checked
this is now a check bread

she's probably lying but doesn't matter stick yo dick in that crazy bitch

nice pussy is that your gf?

probably using rape as an excuse not to put out.

You can't drop a rape charge

Why are you dating a minor

No.
Because I'm one too

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Aww honey you just did the stupidest thing...

He probably kissed her or other irrelevant shit and she's calling it rape. Some women do that. Please tell me it's pic related. If that's her asshole I'd be tempted myself.

Yo spot the fem user/faggot that talks like a woman.

You done goofed real hard..

Rape charges against minors are impossible to drop, that's a sexual offense and rape itself is a Felony. The fact that it was a minor as well just makes it even more impossible. Long story short, she's probably lying. Have fun. Also, charges for him can be from 1-20 years if true.

Oh my sweet summer child, enjoy your ban

faggot

GET EM.MODS

damn do u have any more pics of that girl u posted ?? thanks Sup Forumsro

You all act like the grand majority of /b users aren't bored teenagers. Get over yourselves.

Want more?

Yes.

Are those lips or udders?

WOW amazing !! keep em coming Sup Forumsro

Jesus

rape her yourself and if she says NOT AGAIN! then you know she was telling the truth

OP here. Take a break from the fat pussy if you can, I have an update. Apparently the rapist is a minor too. Does that change things?

Got any of spread pussy?

Nah this is a fat pussy thread now.

user here, don't stop posting fat pussy and no minors are tried as adults for rape usually

This was posted right after i asked
me.

I'd love to see more if you've got more spread

great pussy. u got more ??

She's your ex. Who gives a fuck.

enjoy your ban m8. should have never come here.

I'll post all I have

Remind her that pics or it didnt happen

Still not banned. Also post fat pussy, that's what the thread has become. Does any have links to the album of this bitch?

I had the link to the album but just screenshotted what I liked. Wish I had kept it.

you rock dude, post every pic u got !! thx b/ro

do you know her name?

Her name is princess ava marie.

Sage.

Make B great again

This one is one of my favorites

any boob pics?

kek

No boob pics. There were none in the album.

sweet jesus...

Found her. princessavamarie

First google result should be a large album of her.

"Smooth For Daddy" chick is fucking prime.
Her cunt is perfect.

Another great one

>2016+1
>not knowing ava marie
>kek

>princessavamarie
wow dude, your a legend

Thank god user I was so upset not having the full set.

mods mods mods

>princess ava marie

thanks Sup Forumsro

it was very nice of her to share her pussy with mankind.this could have been a burried gem never to be found

Not just on Sup Forums. It's plainly obvious that the vast majority of you faggots can't even legally buy a pack of smokes.

To OP's question: Why would you need to do anything? In fact, why are you even posting about this here? Go have sex with your underage gf while you still can, you idiot.

>My ex told me she was raped.
define "rape" in this context

she was either feminism raped (something like a fart or hug), or the bitch feels bad for having the sex in retrospect and claims he raped her

there's only these two

To Be Raped (2017 definition) - to have consensual sex and later regret it

That's all there is to it

Had one of those cunts, debunked it. People only say that shit for attention.

she has mental issues and is lying. drop her or live with the consequences. end of story

Who cares. Immediately break up with her.

is the girl in these pics the one thats saying got raped ?

OP, she is either lying about being raped cause she slept with someone and now regrets it or is afraid that you will find out.

No prosecutor would ever drop rape charges when it involves a minor, that would end thier career.

Why would u ever break up with her? So fucking hot

underage B&

"Hey kid, think twice next time before raping a minor. Dont let me catch you again you rascal you

MODS

Dumb fuck

grill from the pics is ur gf?

No

dubs over dubs, huh?

She said she was kidnapped and kept captive in a hotel. Not some drunk sex at a party type shit

Your ex was a minor?

>OP is a minor
This has already been established.

yea, she fucked another dude. the cops 'let him off with a warning' as in nothing really happened and he got off using your gf

She just genuinely does not seem the type to sleep around. She was incredibly obsessive, possessive, and jealous. She was as monogamous as it gets. I called another girl pretty and I'll never forget the banshee scream she let out because of it. She was always waiting for the right person to take her virginity and all that shit

She.fucked. or blew. Another. Dude.

>I'll be 18 in 10 minutes

Rape her

HAHA

Okay fuck i lost

MOOODDSSSSS BAANNNN HIMMMMM

The people who suspect the other of cheating are the most likely to cheat