Maddox Biggest Problem Thread

What the FUCK?! I knew Maddox ended the podcast, but he deleted the entire website too? How bad IS their feud?
thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/07/09/2016/a-note-on-dick-the-spic-masterson-and-ending-the-podcast

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com/episode-1-dick-in-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
biggest.thedickshow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what feud i cant listen tell me

Dick has touched on it several times in his new podcast. There were "artistic" differences that eventually led to them being unable to stand each other anymore. That's the most anyone has disclosed.

Man, Maddox really is as unstable as he appears. I thought most of it was just an act.

Well, off to the trackers I go.

>Dick has touched on it several times in his new podcast.
HOLY FUCK, THANK YOU thedickshow.com/episode-1-dick-in-mexico/

maddox is a cuck

>unironically referring to money as "the scrilla"

oh my fucking god what a cool guy

Dick Show all the way. Maddox's new podcast is literally him debating himself.
Dick Masterson was the best part of Biggest Problem.

is he the guy that brought so much cringe to maddox's live show as his co-host?

Who? Dick? I think Maddox brought most of his own cringe.

Has anyone else noticed that Internet forums are dying lately? I miss the old web

what decade is this?!

The 200th decade. Why?

The web died with the rise of Facebook/Twitter/smart phone normalfags.

>beaner and sand nigger fags break up

how awful, what a loss.

How do we kill Facebook/Twitter/smart phones?

By enlisting the help of a genius double-mind

>lately

>giving a shit about maddox
you seem a little young to be on the internet by yourself, op.

It'll always be on the WayBackMachine if you ever want to read it again

Maddox hasn't been worth a fuck since Alphabet of Memeliness, and even that was shit. Literally dedicated an entire chapter to Chuck Norris.

I can't believe I used to look up to this guy in middle school. He is such an autistic wimp.

Look at his video on the word cuck. He starts to talk about it from it's literal definition

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

>Calling someone a spic unironically

Back in the day I thought Maddox was just being edgy on purpose and was being satirical like how Steven Colbert put on a character to act like a passionate supporter of conservative politics, but I guess Maddox was just some weird guy who actually hates women and minorities.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Maddox is pretty shit tbqh

wow guy, how do i become this edgy?

His new show is fucking pathetic. His co hosts never call him out on any of his logical shenanigans like dick would do. He flips between being serious and being funny, which the the exact oppsoite of trying to argue two sides, when you obviously disagree with one side, and choose to make funny logical fallacy filled jokes. It's pretty pathetic that he thinks he can do the the biggest problem show ALL BY HIM SELF without dick there to balance out his shit. Maddox was able to balance dick's shitty arguments as well, which is why that show was so great. I still prefer dicks show right now because he stays more consistent in his logic than maddox does. Denzel was a good foil for him last episode

Dick had a backup so has restored it here.

biggest.thedickshow.com/

Agreed, but unfortunately whilst better than Maddox's, Dick's new show is way worse than the old one two. Their chemistry (whether fuelled by dislike or whatever else) was much greater than the sum of its parts. Will still continue listening to both though and hope they improve. Am only contributing to Dick's patreon though.