Hey guys

Hey guys,
It's a serious topic for me to be honest so I hope nobody will troll here.
Since I moved out from my parents home I started to eat much junk food. It started at the beginning of 2015 and it got worse and worse since then. Very fast I got addicted to fast food like Mc Donalds and all of them. I ate at least once a week junk food and in some weeks even more. I actually thought I can finally stop after 2015 with some new years resolutions for 2016, but it didnt last long, and in the middle of january 2016 I started to eat that shit again. And again I wasted a whole year eating that shit. It became a fucking addiction. Some evenings I was thinking "damn what a wasted evening if I dont eat junk food now"...

on the first of January 2017 I started it again, I even went to the gym a bit but two days ago I again started to eat it. It's just an addiction as I said already, like smoking and all that shit.

I don't know how that's even possible, but It's not that easy like saying "Just stop." It's like saying to a smoker "just stop it.". It will not work.

So does anyone know what to do. I really can't help myself anymore. Of course I gained a lot of weight, well I'm not that enourmous giant fat dude since my metabolism is not that bad, but I gained some weight, yea.

What do you guys do when u have that massive urge to eat some fast food or candies at evening?
I really don't know what to do anymore...

bump

Get a girlfriend.

eat on brotha
stop hating yourself for liking things
a short sweet life is better than a long shitty one

Fuck you I want a big mac now

just learn to say no to yourself

turn saying no to yourself into a ritual
move your body around, that way your body becomes part of saying no
shake your head no
take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth

Allright here is some science nigger
dopamine/endorphins is the only thing you ever like
ever
certain things, especially addictive things, happen to release this in your body and that is why you "can't help it" because your body wants it's fucking fix.
How to fix this? find another means of dopamine release faggot.

It's an addiction so it'll be hard to stop. Make sure you have healthy food at your place that is easy and quick to make. When you get hungry, make that.

It will take a lot of willpower, but after a few years you will actually not want junk food anymore.

You have to look at this as a permanent change, too. I'd recommend that you don't cut all junk food out of your life (that's too unattainable), but to tell yourself you're going to seriously cut back.

congratulate yourself when saying no
hype yourself up
drink a beer and have a ham sammich

Start doing meth.
1. You wont want to eat.
2. You'll be too poor to eat.
3. You'll actually get shit done.

i just put on my skin tight skin tape suit

so basically your saying, that your getting Big Mac attacks?

How about you don't deny yourself something you are passionate about.
If you love junk food, fucking own it, eat as much junk food as you can handle. You only get so many passions in life.

pick one, she's your future wife

yea easy to say, but not to do....

>It's like saying to a smoker "just stop it.". It will not work.
...that's actually exactly how you quit successfully. You just stop. You make a decision and you ignore all the niggling little impulses in your brain that tell you to pick it up again and eventually they go away.

there once was a big fat op

who was most often seen with candy

of course many a time

also in fast food lines

I just wish he would leave some for me!

op's battlestation

I know this isn't the response you want to hear, but as all the other anons have said, quitting addictions is hard. You have to tell yourself, "Know what? Today I won't eat McDonalds." It will get hard, but you'll pull through. Start a new hobby to distract yourself.

OP here. I actually love pics like that, motivates me a bit, thanks

Why is you girlfriend in the glass?

This.

I quit smoking and I quit unhealthy food and what it took was willpower. The thing is, you lack any of this right now, OP. You literally think that because you want something you have to have it. That's actually not how it works. You just really want it. Start by eating something healthy. Then do it again the next day. Then do it again the next day. Repeat this until your pattern is eating healthy food not the kind of shit you've been consuming up until now.

Exercising also releases endorphins, so it's good to try to develop a workout routine that you can get hooked on.

Don't be a faggot 4channer; be a normal productive human being.

Roses are red
Big Macs taste good
Op sucks dick
Like we knew he would

same reason I feed her peppermints. to keep her in mint condition.

That chair is so low and the keyboard so high. My ergonomics!

I think it's just perspective. I'll demonstrate. one moment.

Stop being a child and have some self control.

Oh am waiting for this....

eat it then burn it off. i use to eat fast food every weekend friday and saturday with my friend.

That doesn't negate the long term health effects of eating poor quality food, though. Just because you burn the fat off doesn't mean you're not in for some good ole fashioned cancer by middle age.

Read books about will power.

There's this concept called 'priming'. And it sounds like psychobabble bullshit, but it's true. If you think, or read, about something where somebody overcame an urge, or a situation, it actually effects your behavior a bit.

Read books about war. About the training involved maybe. Read "Thinking, fast and slow". That book alone is practically about effort and how are minds negotiate it. Read "Pride and a Daily Marathon". It's about a guy who lost automatic control of his body, and has to look at every body movement he makes in order to get through his day. Every movement he makes has to be done effortfully-- with his attention. Reading material like that-- aside from priming you-- will probably also inspire you. Laziness is something everybody is up against. Same with stupidity.

the represented spacial plane is higher than floor level on the y axis obviously but it's more of a rough layout of perspective more than a scale calculation of the angles at the logically plane tangential reference point.

That's some space age science there. Worth the wait.

make ur own food mcdonalds is bad 4 u m9

Eat ass instead of burger

>It will not work.
It is because you were too weak minded at the time.

Build up the strength, or utilize techniques, tactics, and strategies.

Knowledge is power.

Psychology is a thing, check it out.

Wheres the fucking leg room?

Start eating more. Get some healthier food in the house and eat like 4 meals a day.

Ive eaten fast food for lunch/dinner the last 4 years and haven't gained a pound.
If your an obese fuck it's because you probably don't work and are lazy as shit.
Stopping smoking/eating is also incredibly easy you weak willed fuck.

>
I don't know how that's even possible, but It's not that easy like saying "Just stop." It's like saying to a smoker "just stop it.". It will not work.

Bullshit I smoked for almost 6 years pack of newports daily, never tried to quit didn't see a reason to. Found out (before we got married) my husband wouldn't date a chick who smoked by a friend who told me... I liked him and wanted a shot at it so I quit that night never smoked a cig since not even a craving. It's all mental.... drugs are different more potent and yes I believe seeking help is required for some. But food addiction is all about discipline and control. You can stop yourself from going to that drive through at any time. Yes food is genetically modified these days and that is a factor to the addiction from the chemicals put into them but that is minor compared to drug addiction. You can't do it alone you will have to find someone to do this with you because you don't care about letting yourself down, I was able to quit because I wanted to be with this person and knew if I failed I would let him down...