Ancap thread

ancap thread

>ifunny

I'm guessing this is pro-anarchism?

anarcho-capitalism

An-caps are dumbasses lol

Name one stateless region of the world that is a good place to live.

So What like.... laissez Faire but on a massive scale? How does Anarcho-capitalism even work

Name one state that doesn't take your resources at the point of a gun

it doesnt

Mine, I've never had anyone point a gun at me, except some black dude in Atlanta who wanted my wallet. When he was running away he got hit by a car and I got it back lol

But yeah, My state doesn't.

Can't wait to legalize CP

If you don't pay taxes, which you don't consent to, you're thrown in prison. If you resist, you're killed. All government authority is backed ultimately by the use of lethal force against innocent people. But please, tell me more about how free you are.

taxation is theft

Not . What are the alternatives?

Think central Africa. Basically that.

To what, the initiation of force? Voluntary exchange.

name one state controlled region that is good to live in.

>If you don't pay taxes, which you don't consent to, you're thrown in prison.

Name one tax you don't consent to.

>But please, tell me more about how free you are.

Yeah, I'm pretty fucking free, along with the vast majority of the planet, or at least the west. At the drop of a hat, I can leave my house, and literally do whatever the fuck I want. Or I can stay in my house, and sit and moan. I'm free to do either lol

ALSO It's actually not illegal to not pay taxes in the US!!... So try again.

You can't consent to any taxes. Taxes are taken from you without consent.
>Hurr if you don't like it then leave
You have no obligation to leave your own property. The government does not own property, thus cannot tell you to leave. If you don't pay your taxes, you're kidnapped or killed.
>I can leave my house, therefore I'm free!
Did you feel free when your 50sqft. cage was switched with a 250sqft. cage?

That's how states work, they also spend those pooled resources on you.

It's a necessary evil, societies need a state or something worse fills the power vacuum.

One tax I don't consent to?
Uh, all of them. Not like I mail them into the government every weekend, they are automatically taken out of my paycheck.
When you graduate high school and get a job you'll understand.

pretty much all the taxes that pay for us to fight illegal wars against imaginary enemies all across the world. or all of the taxes that pay for us to fight the war on drugs, which only punish our own citizens who should have every right to do whatever they please with their own bodies.

shit, the only taxes i should be paying are for roads and infrastructure

Tiny man, the fact you think those are privileges is an issue. And even then you still have to pay tax on your house, when you sell the government taxes that profit and when you buy a new house they charge you for the transfer of ownership. How does that sound like freedom?

I know that's how states work. That's why statism is evil.
>They spend those resources on you
As long as your thief sends you a check in the mail, it justifies the theft?
>necessary
>evil
No evil is necessary.

>corporations in Ancapistan
Absolute lel. Corporations only exist as an entity of power when given special treatment by the federal government like bailouts and forced monopoly. Even high schoolers know that less gov. intervention means more competition, lower prices, and higher quality goods.

>You can't consent to any taxes. Taxes are taken from you without consent.

No actually, no one comes to take them from you. You send them in via mail. You pay for services, public or private. The end. Again, not paying your taxes isn't actually punishable by law in the US, in most states at least, to my knowledge.

>hurr if you like it then leave

... yeah actually. Like how can you people be so fucking stupid. Roads? Taxes. Water? Taxes. Emergency services? Taxes. Heat? However you get it, taxes.

So yeah, I'm free, I enjoy my life, I go out and have fun when I want to, I stay in when I feel like staying in.

how the fuck are you so oppressed? You live in North Korea? Are you a gay person in Russia? Shut the fuck up.

>Did you feel free when your 50sqft. cage was switched with a 250sqft. cage?

Haha, Yeah actually moving out of my parent's place felt pretty fucking great

Okay, stop paying your taxes and stay in your house and see what happens. Do you honestly think no one will come for you?
This is next level delusion. Useful idiots like you are why the federal government grows in size every single year.
Maybe if you vote harder next election your life will be better :^)

The government owns the ground on which your property is built, so you pay taxes as a form of rent. If you don't like it, find a piece of land that hasnt been discovered and establish your own sovereignty.

Can't do that? Conquer a weak nation.

Can't do that? Stop whining, because you're clearly too much of a pussy to be an anarcho-capitalist.

Then find out what happens when you don't pay your taxes. If your point, that taxes aren't actually legal (lel), then don't pay and see what happens.

If your point is true, that makes the system we currently have even more unjust, and all of our points all the stronger :3

>no one comes to take them from you

Have you ever had any sort of something that resembles a real job?
If you get a real paycheck from a real company, you would know they take out taxes automatically.

>Okay, stop paying your taxes and stay in your house and see what happens. Do you honestly think no one will come for you?

yeah... the bank, dumbass. Because they'd own the property.

Unless I payed off the mortgage and thus owned it... In which case... No, I'd only pay the property tax, because I'm in yea know... The city which I reside in. And I enjoy knowing my money goes towards helping my city.

>Maybe if you vote harder next election your life will be better :^)

My life is fine lmao, you're the one bitching, but that's the funny thing ain't it, I get to be fine with the status quo, you get to whine on the internet with the other 7 people in the country who also feel the same as you lmao

Thank God! Personally, I'm glad I don't have to fuckin do it myself. Makes it easier in April.

>literally have never paid taxes
>live in Nevada

Fucking idiot.

Unless you live in one of the seven states where they don't take it from you.

So to quote an SJW, check your privilege. Just because you enjoy the status quo, doesn't make it the best system. Just because you're blind to the invisible forces that have enslaved you, doesn't mean the rest of us are. But then again, anarcho capitalism allows for fags like you to exist, on your own property doing whatever you want.

>check your privilege

lmfao

>Just because you're blind to the invisible forces that have enslaved you

Jesus Christ fucking lol dude take off the Guy Fawkes mask, and get a life.

This is obviously a troll I'm replying to so I'll cut this poverty jerk short.

What's the ultimate solution to keeping a civilised society without the implementation of a system where you pay your way towards maintaining your community?

How about read. Read some books, read some news. See what's going on in the world around you. It's fine if you're comfy with the world because your parents already did all the work for you, but it's not fine if you don't see the world for what it is. Maybe you don't feel the exact effects of your slavery, but the 7 countries that Obama has bombed since he got in office do. Maybe you aren't worried about inflation or globalism, but the slaves who exist in this day and age who make your belongings are. Soon your lifestyle will be obsolete. You have done nothing to prepare yourself mentally or physically for that.

>live in ancap state
>one company left
>killed all competition
>kills anyone who tries to leave ancap state
>kills anyone who refuses to give up land they want
>no one to stop them
>company has more man power and weapons
>forced to work for company without pay
>get meager rations in return
>best economic system in world

Fucking idiots.

Want me to google for you? Too bad. It's friday and I don't care about your ignorance.

That company receives no profit unless it provides a good product. Everyone in an ancap state is self sufficient enough to effect the profit margins of such a company, or owns firearms and the means of fighting such a system (the whole point of ever owning firearms).

Your point is dumb.

Yeah, that's about as intelligent as we're going to get for today.

Hope you satisfied your need for negative attention and logical responses.

Hope you're satisfied with being willfully ignorant. Not my fault that you're against learning or thinking objectively on your own. Sorry that you've been coddled your whole life and are unable of looking up anything of your own and therefore have no understanding of the actual world.

>implying the company can't remove the possibility for competition by killing competitors

>implying a large company who had, in the past, made great fortune off the ancap people, cannot get an army to subdue a population.

You're still a fucking idiot.

> You have done nothing to prepare yourself mentally or physically for that

Not only does can I just automatically assume I both have a better job and life than you...

But I also live in an area where self-sufficiency is taught.. hunting/fishing/farming is pretty big in the South...

So even in your closing argument you're wrong lmfao

But I'll give it to ya, I hate that other parts of the world, (many of which aren't even the same type of government as ours, let's say Quatar, or China) use slavery to do shit.

But, I have a life to live lol so

>Soon your lifestyle will be obsolete

Actually the opposite, the way technology and society is going, thing will be getting better! Even your dumbass doomsday shit isn't even going to happen.

>does not know what the burden of proof is

2/10 made me respond

Really? Only utilitarian arguments so far. Argue like this: Dismantling the State is the moral thing to do because individuals have never agreed to pay taxes, voting is about stealing other people's property and if 51% of people vote in support of raping you and 49% vote against raping you, that does not make rape moral.

...then you read every single capitalized letter in this post.

Fuck off chowder.

>not being a constitutional fascist

Shame tbh

You live in the south? chances are very high you don't even have access to a job that is half as good as mine. No offense, just facts.

Good to know you're at least a little self sufficient though. I appreciate that in my countrymen.

Not my fault that people like me are the bastion of knowledge in the current economic world of globalism and automation. They're most likely going to take your job in one form or another.

Don't give a shit. I'm playing video games and in discord with friends. The burden of proof falls on the shoulders of peopel with something to prove. My argument is rock solid with easy to google facts. Fuck off.

This are the gourmet expensive memes

we dont need roads

>rock solid argument
>doesn't respond to any questions poking holes in logic
>expects other person to do their research for them
>rock
>solid
>argument

You're fucking autistic. Even if you're pretending.

nigger do you own a vehicle

>You live in the south? chances are very high you don't even have access to a job that is half as good as mine. No offense, just facts.

I'd actually 'stilllllll' doubt that, hilariously enough.

In fact, if you didn't realize it, Texas for instance has like 3 or 4 of the largest, most profiting cities in the country...

And also, it's painfully obvious you aren't going anywhere in the corporate world, so I'll explain real fast, some companies which are based in areas like the North, still have offices in places like Alabama, or Georgia, or Florida, ect. You know.

>Not my fault that people like me are the bastion of knowledge in the current economic world of globalism and automation. They're most likely going to take your job in one form or another.

I have nothing serious to say at this point, this is some 'IAmVerySmart' shit right here lmao, but hey, I'll take your word for it, and I'll see all of you the day you take whatever job I might have when you plan on taking it lol

That's what I don't get about the perception of the modern perception of libertarians. We want everything that the entirety of society agrees upon. Roads, public safety, high school, that sorta shit. We just don't feel like we should have to provide you with shit that you at 18+ should've been taught in state public school that you'll need in adulthood. It's called personal responsibility. And today's generations would rather dab and scalp retards than figure out a way to provide for themselves.

>in discord
Normie pleb

>Double perception.
Sorry. I'm drunk and it's snowing.

yes

Tfw when that cash money has no government backing it's value so you got ripped off by a bunch of kindergartens. anarchy would be cool but over a couple thousand years history has proven the clear cut economical platforms.